Douching never successful!

Ok maybe gross, but a reality of the sex we choose to have. I can spend hours flushing my ass out and it never runs clear. I find ‘real’ douches aggravate the issue, as if they flush even deeper or something and are cleaning out stuff that really wouldn’t usually be flushed. Then sometimes I veer toward thinking ‘no, this needs to be flushed out’ and spend even more times just cleaning out my gut like a shit mine. Now I use a large medical syringe that shoots around 50ml of water and I do this a few times each flush, yet still I’m never clean. I think it goes deep enough to clean the area where I’ll be fucked. Very rarely I achieve a clean hole. This is also after taking a proper dump. Help!

• Like 1

Ok, so if you wanna be perfectly clean, like i do, those little douching procedures won't cut it. This was a huge problem for me ,until i found the correct cleaning procedure,bcs in order to enjoy anal, i gotta know that i am 100% clean.

You gotta do a full colon, enema cleanout or at least the partial one. I have a great success with the partial "30 min "enema,so i didn't need a full colon cleanout yet. I am thinking of trying it though. But if you are gonna try the following procedures, don't do it more than twice per week max ,as this is not something you can do every day. For every day use ,a quick rectum flush is more appropriate&safer i believe.

Here is the link of the "30 min" colon enema, it works wonders for me ,but it takes a lot more than 30 min, so be wary (apr 3hr) http://www.maxprivate.net/30-min-colon-clean-out/

And here is a full colon cleanout: http://www.maxprivate.net/total-colon-clean/ 

• Like 3

Metamucil does help keep things civilized. 

I've also found that skipping the meal previous to the activity aids in cleaning, keeps things from flowing too freely from the upper tract.

(Having a prescription for Lomotil helps me as well if I take one a at least an hour before I douche. That way I don't have to clean very far. I'm almost always very clean.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think your " large medical syringe that shoots around 50ml " has a typo in it - 50 ml is not a whole lot. May be you need to get a ShowerShot type accessory for your bathroom setup. I'd advise caution when using - your water line water pressure is very painful to the gut at full open. Start from very low and with a manual cut-off valve installed. It will take some practice to master.

More natural fiber in diet to help things along too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, Rocker12 said:

Metamucil does help keep things civilized. 

I've also found that skipping the meal previous to the activity aids in cleaning, keeps things from flowing too freely from the upper tract.

(Having a prescription for Lomotil helps me as well if I take one a at least an hour before I douche. That way I don't have to clean very far. I'm almost always very clean.)

I'll remember that one! I like a good cleaning a couple of hours before getting my ass fucked, but sometimes the cleaning is a bit uncomfortable. I like being clean as I enjoy ATM

Great topic, as of course we want our bottoms to be clean as possible, and ourselves if we bottom for anyone. I usually just use the small or large size disposable enema bottles, just keep using the cheap plastic bottles as long as they last. I found just cleaning out the rectum is key, not doing a whole dang colonic, unless you're going to be fisted or take HUGE dongs or dildos in your ass. For fucking with ave size cock or lil larger, all you need to do is wash out the rectum (not get water into the lower colon as it can then pull more fecal matter down into the rectum area and make cleaning harder to do). - this video is great to show the theory for just a quick clean out for anal play - 

I've found this is sound in theory and practice,...and you get a feel of your own body. I always test myself after washing out with a dildo too, this also allows you to prelube your ass as lube or lotion is left in your ass after testing with your dildo, - which helps you be 'prepped' for fucking. - I use a natural lotion called 'Everyone Lotion' (fragrance free), its coconut oil based and really keeps the inside tissues of your rectum nice and silky for your tops! Good tip, make that ass feel more and more like pussy :) - they'll be back for more. The issue of fiber is on point, I also take psyllium husks to add bulk/roughage, keep the bowels moving and stools well formed, helps move things along and keep you 'evacuated', more ready for anal sex when it may happen. I'm more a vers top, so mastering both roles is great, learning to be the best at both. There are times it seems easier to clean out, prep...and other times its a hassle as it seems you're just flushing out more fecal matter which doesnt seem to end. Hope this helps guys.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a sub total bottom who has been serving two total top studs more-or-less regularly for about ten years. They love eating my ass and will feast on me for long periods of time, plus we do atm. On my days off when I'm not being fucked I wear a buttplug most of the time and sleep with one in my hole.

Since I know when I'm going to get fucked ahead of time I eat light for a couple of days and when I'm getting ready I first take a good shit and douche with a 2 quart douche bag. Then I do a deep clean using a large retention nozzle to fill my bowels and hold it as long as I can before I evacuate. I wait about 15 minutes and then douche with the regular nozzle that comes with the bag. I insert a rectal dilator and hold it in while I

On 7/16/2019 at 2:06 PM, dude8688 said:

Ok maybe gross, but a reality of the sex we choose to have. I can spend hours flushing my ass out and it never runs clear. I find ‘real’ douches aggravate the issue, as if they flush even deeper or something and are cleaning out stuff that really wouldn’t usually be flushed. Then sometimes I veer toward thinking ‘no, this needs to be flushed out’ and spend even more times just cleaning out my gut like a shit mine. Now I use a large medical syringe that shoots around 50ml of water and I do this a few times each flush, yet still I’m never clean. I think it goes deep enough to clean the area where I’ll be fucked. Very rarely I achieve a clean hole. This is also after taking a proper dump. Help!

Dude,  50 ml at a time is not going to much more than rinse out your rectum and possibly trigger a bowel movement. For our American friends reference, 50 ml is less than two ounces.

Ideally you want a real douche tap with a controlled flow of water. Where I am most bathhouses have this. Others have referenced a shower shot, which is an auxiliary fixture you can install at home.

If that isn't possible, then an enema bag with hose from a medical supply store is a functional option. The capacity of these things will be measured in litres, not millilitres. Even then you will require multiple fills.

Worst case scenario: multiple manual rinses with a 500ml water bottle with a narrow neck. With this you are maybe going to push  350ml up your ass at a time. When I have to resort to this it generally means at least 20 rinses spread out over maybe 90 minutes. Ten rinses or so. Wait 20 minutes. Rinse another 6 or 7 times. Hope things are pretty clean at thos point. Wait a half hour and rinse 3 or 4 times.

Whatever you do, you aren't finished until the water is clear AND doesn't smell bad. Even if things look clean, if the water coming out of your ass smells like stale shit, it's a sign something is imminently going to fuck up your fuck.

I was a complete newbie only a few years ago but figure I have had about 2000 cocks up my ass in the last 5 years. Probably over 90% have gone straight from my ass to my mouth, so I both want it clean and would notice if it were not.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Here’s my follow up - I use the 50ml syringe multiple times, I’m not naive to think one tiny squirt will suffice!

In the past I used my shower hose but that just resulted in lots of mess, endless streams of shitty water so I guess that went too deep? I just find myself getting tired and angry that my small bag of guts produces endless shit, and I’m never gonna be clean.

Edited by dude8688