What should I do?

azndude

i have lived at the current place for 5 years now and I always attract to my straight neighbor who is a Caucasian married to an Asian wife. we only say hi almost every morning before going to work or when we return home, that's about it. He's tall 6'4, a bit overweight but very good looking.

Just recently, i got to know he's going through a divorce. One morning, I was sitting in the backyard and saw him walking naked in his room on the second floor. pretty thick uncut cock and he caught me looking. He walked away. but few minutes later, he showed up by the window again with his hard cock, look at me, smiled and then slowly close the blind. 

I need ideas how to get his cock in my ass....

Guest sporcy

He's very clearly interested in you and I assume he knows you are gay? Maybe you have something in your home that you need 'help with' or if his wife isn't about just plain old ask him round for a drink to console him....

Guest ScottSwallows

Sporcy has the right idea.

Invite him over and let him vent about his wife,then say”You know I’m not into women but I’m here for anything you need.”.

He might enjoy teasing you but isn't ready to do anything just yet. If it were me, I'd sit outside a few more mornings. If he comes to the window with a hard cock again, just lick your lips.

I find my next door neighbor (married with kids) very hot. When I first moved into the building, I crossed him in the basement and he gave me this look which I took as sexual. But I'm a scaredy cat and I know how freaking perceptive women are. I just had visions of being stabbed to death by his wife for sucking her husband off. 

Keep us posted on what you do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, find91 said:

watch out a lot of straight guys love teasing gay men because they love the attention but have no intention of following through. Just play it cool and let him cum to you

Yes I agree, i have a married guy who is doing some serious teasing, not going anywhere. I also feel he is taking the piss, so I ignore that side. Just becareful... own doorstep etc....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, find91 said:

watch out a lot of straight guys love teasing gay men because they love the attention but have no intention of following through. Just play it cool and let him cum to you

I agree with both @find91 and @DarkroomTaker, straight guys luv to tease and fantasize about it. @bbzh has a good idea keep sitting outside and see if he does it again with the hard cock. Wear your bathrobe or really loose shorts that drop down when u walk to show off your ass.  Alternatively you can ask him over and be naked except for your shorts or be naked under your bathrobe and let if come open in front of him.  But as always be careful!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

So, I saw him naked again by the window yesterday, soft but he signaled me to come over.

I douched and walked over. We talked a lot of boring stuff about what he's going through and then he asked if i like what i saw? he just needs someone to suck him off or maybe fuck as he hasnt cum in weeks. He's inexperienced but desperate, asked if im in a relationship as he saw me bringing a same guy home, is he ok? am I cheating blah...told him i havent committed in a relationship yet. Immediately he suggested to go to his bedroom...finally.

I dropped his gym short and went for his bull balls, his cock slowly erected to its full length, work on it just a bit and he wanted to fuck me. I got on my stomach, spread my legs. he wrapped his cock, lube and got on my back, the usual, rubbing, pushing in. it felt semi hard as he entered and fucked but it wasnt hard. I found out he has not done this with any guys, it felt a bit weird for him but he's horny. so i sucked him till he's hard again and suggested him to play with my ass before putting a condom till he's ready. After many questions and assurance that im clean, he got back to the position. sure enough, he was hard as a steel, rubbing and head entering, unfortunately, few mins later, he pushed all the way in and cum prematurely. He apologized. as soon as i killed my mood, thinking he's going to pull out, he held me instead, his legs bringing mine together and start fucking me slowly and then increase his pace to pound me to finish.

he texted me this morning, wanting me to see him tonight. Turned out this is a worth of wait...

Thanks all...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@azndude: this might be the start of a long-lasting friendship or a relationship if you're open to that. It doesn't sound like he is going to be one of those tops out here with community dick that he's sharing with everybody. Let him talk and continue to open up to you. Connect with him. He might end up enriching your life in ways you can't yet imagine. Your goal might only be to get fucked and leave with a wet ass, but it sounds like he is offering you more than that. When you said he held you, I thought that was beautiful. 

@bbzh he's not one of those tops out there just want to pump and dump, well sorta. We fucked again for the second time, he texted me asking for help with his computer. While fixing it, he asked if I want to "do the same thing" again. I'm not shy this time, I pull down his gym short to suck on his already semi hard cock and didnt take him long to get fully erected. I signaled him to sit on his office chair. He knew exactly what is going to happen next, he was holding and position his cock waiting for me to sit on it. I stand over him and sat on his cock slowly and slide along the shaft all the way down to the base. he held me chest to chest, making out with me. both of my lips are in his mouth as he sucked n nurse them. 

When we finally peeled of our lips, he asked " you knew i was going to fuck you, you lubed your ass"... i told him my boy friend just fucked me, i guess he cum in my ass and hope he didnt mind. He just said Fxxx and both of his hands grabbed my ass to fuck me and added his load. We talked about how to handle this situation. He's fine to be my secret fucker for now and I will continue to let him fuck me.

• Like 2

Beautiful ending. 🙂 By the way, as a poz undetectable bottom, it's probably better not to discuss HIV with him unless he asks. You might want to think through what you will say if it comes up. I usually say I'm healthy and tested every few months.

It seems like he is bi because he's awfully comfortable sexually with you already. Maybe it's all in my head, but it seems to me that bi guys handle me differently in bed than gay guys. At any rate, happy fucking and thanks for showing us that we as gays don't need to act "thirsty" or wag our asses at a straight/bi guy to get him in bed. Playing it cool works too. Besides if he is used to dealing with women, he expects to hunt for his food - not have it jump on his plate. LOL.

• Like 1