How I got a sub for a summer

I had met the couple that had moved in next door and they were fairly average, one a little older than the other. Not what most people would think is hot, but nice. I noticed in our first conversation that the younger one, jake, had the locked chain necklace on and seemed quiet. He was cute in the face with a well kept beard. Steve his bf did alot of the talking, and he was decently handsome, ex military with a bit of a gut. But Jake's eyes, face, and submissive nature got my dick hard as a rock. I tried to not be obvious about it but I'm sure they noticed. We exchanged numbers and promised to hang out. Not even a week later I got a text from steve asking if I would go check on jake, he wasnt answering his phone. I went over and knocked. He hollered for me to come in. I didnt see him in the living room and called out for him, he told me he was in the bedroom. I walked in and found him naked laying on his back holding up his legs showing off his hole, except for a pair of shorts that we pulled down to his ankles. He was covered in a small amount of hair looking like a hot little otter. I normally prefer the smoother look but his candor and demeanor had my attention. I got embarrassed at first. Jake told me steve had ordered him to stay like this and asked if I would take a pic to prove to him that he was still there. I laughed, but turned on as hell. Took the pic and forwarded it to steve. I was nervously laughing inside and said I better go as I tried not to stare. Jake responded he didnt mind, that he thought I was attractive, and I could stay and stare as long as I wanted. I then recieved a message from steve that pretty much said the same. My response to steve was simply if I sit staring at this sight I will wanna touch, fuck, kiss, and cream the inside of ur bf. Jake called me over for minute for him to readjust his pillow, as I did so he put his beard on my face and whispered, I'm not allowed to do anything without permission but u can do whatever u want. My phone buzzed and I looked down. Steve's response was, hes a slut hole and he likes u, breed him, stretch him, piss in him. Whatever u like. I can always get a new one. I didnt hold back I pulled my cock out and tried to slam into his ass. Too dry I added spit and rubbed my precum all over his hole. His eyes rolled back when I finally slid all the way in and he groaned. He let me rough kiss him giving myself beard burn. I left hickeys the size of baseballs on his neck and I came in him 4 times before I couldnt go any farther. He never moved from this position without me telling him to and i always put him back the way i found him, because he looked so hot like it. I left and went back to my place, as i was walking in the door i saw steve pull in and wondered what he would think of his boy now. About 20 minutes later he came to my door, naked, dripping cum down his leg and said steve said u know how to use good toys and u could keep me for a little while. He also said to tell you he added to the mess u made in my ass. I brought him in, threw him on the floor and feasted on his leaking ass for most of the rest of the night. I never thought of having a sub, but he really lives to serve all my wants, desires, kinks, and dark fantasies. Cant wait to see how this plays out.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 5