If I Had Only Known Then...

RawCumboy1723

I thought I'd start a (hopefully) fun discussion topic, story prompt. I hadn't seen one like it before.

Tell us about something that if you had known then what you know now, you might've done something different, ended up in a different place, or gotten to where you are sooner.

If I had only known then, what I know now....

The guy I went on a few dates with years back, there wasn't really a spark between us then, but now is a total cumslut and we'd have so much fun together.

Some friends who stayed in the friend-zone for years, until we both learned we're total pigs and now have a lot more fun together. 

In general finding friends of yours on this site or BBRT.  

All the times I turned down sex because I didn't have a condom. Bathhouse trips without the cum filled holes that make it oh so worth it...

I'm not super creative, but I'm sure some of you have some STORIES. Lets hear 'em.

If I had only known then, what I know now...I would have started way sooner in life than when I started sucking cock and getting fucked at age 38. I had desires and fantasies going back to my teenage years, but never acted on them. I went the traditional route and married a woman at age 20. As I aged, my perverted kinky sexuality came to the surface and finally at 38, I sucked and swallowed my first load. Within a year, I felt a real cock in my ass and took my first load...all bare of course. If I’d only knew then what I know now....lol

How unshameful it is to let your ass get used for another studs pleasure. How wanting cock and cum fucked deep into you and enjoy pussy is perfectly fine. I would have used the opportunity when I was dating my gf (now wife) but living on my own to just keep hosting all the cocks I could while we were not together. I probably would not have this cheating fetish where it feels so much better that I know she has no idea her man is a breeding bottom.

There were several “what ifs” when I was a teenager. The fact is, I wasn’t ready and I knew it. Also remember it was still a mental illness and I could have faced incarceration and barbaric therapy. So I have no regrets. I do wonder what happened to several people and wish them well. 

• Like 1

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:02 AM, RawCumboy1723 said:

I thought I'd start a (hopefully) fun discussion topic, story prompt. I hadn't seen one like it before.

Tell us about something that if you had known then what you know now, you might've done something different, ended up in a different place, or gotten to where you are sooner.

The guy I went on a few dates with years back, there wasn't really a spark between us then, but now is a total cumslut and we'd have so much fun together.

Some friends who stayed in the friend-zone for years, until we both learned we're total pigs and now have a lot more fun together. 

In general finding friends of yours on this site or BBRT.  

All the times I turned down sex because I didn't have a condom. Bathhouse trips without the cum filled holes that make it oh so worth it...

I'm not super creative, but I'm sure some of you have some STORIES. Lets hear 'em.

I would have acted out on my homosexual feelings a lot sooner, and I would have started barebacking a lot sooner

I sometimes still think about what could have happened if I had given in.

I was 16 when I finished highschool and would continue my studies in a bigger city (I would be turning 17 in September when college started). So in August I went hunting for a room. My parents weren't too happy about me living on my own so young but commuting wasn't an option. I knew I was gay but never had a sexual experience. I replied to one ad and was invited to view the room. The "house committee" consisted of four guys, all about between 18 and 20 (was my guess) to judge and select the potential new housemate. One of them an absolutely gorgeous guy but the other three pretty attractive as well in my hormones fuelled mind. The 'room' was actual two tiny rooms. One just large enough for a bed and a wardrobe, the other just big enough for a desk and chair. Not really what I was looking for. But the guys were very persistent and tried to talk me into taking the rooms. The peculiar thing was there were no doors, They had taken them all out saying they were such good friends they didn't need doors. Now, I was young and had no experience but I wasn't stupid and my gaydar went off the hook with these guys. Something in the way they looked at me maybe and some questions they asked.

I chickened out. I was too nervous about moving in with four very likely gay guys in a house with no privacy. I found a room in house that turned out to be around the corner from the local cruising park (didn't know that when I rented it but it was very convenient when I found out...). In September I saw the gorgeous guy at a gay/mixed danceclub and he recognised me too. We made some small talke and then he said it was a pity I hadn't taken the rooms. He patted my ass and said "we could have had so much fun". 

I always wondered what would have happened if I had taken those rooms. I would probably would have been their in-house cumdump! And would have put me on the path to become a slut sooner. Although a few months later I had my first sex with the clerk at an adult video store who made me suck his dick and fucked me for the first time. But I always wondered....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal

I would have fucked the two or three girls who kept coming on to me in high school instead of hiding all the time. There were a LOT of secluded places. I would have also read the signs a little better - and discovered the joys of men 20 years earlier than I did (2009).

There are many sex sessions I struggle to recall even a week later but I vividly remember one episode from 20+ years ago that frustrates me to this day as I my technique was at that stage not sufficient to successfully fuck an extremely tight young hole on an amazingly beautiful young guy. I was travelling on my job to a city about 500 miles from home and, in these pre-internet days, had arranged a hookup weeks in advance through the classified advertisements in a gay magazine. At his request I’d actually switched hotels as his boyfriend worked in the hotel I had originally booked into. He was quite young, about 18 or 19, and told me he had both Norwegian and Puerto Rican lineage which explained his beautiful smooth brown skin. The small hotel/motel I had rebooked into had an indoor pool with a spa pool alongside. We started inthe pool and he daringly went swimming naked and encouraged me to do so too, so he’d taken me out of my comfort zone from the get go and the evening remains memorable. We then returned to my room and got naked again and started sucking and kissing. However, when we both wanted to start fucking the problem arose where I wished I had the knowledge and technique I now possess. I simply couldn’t work my cock into his tight asshole. I even tried rimming him which I had no experience in doing. I’m now convinced that my reasonably thick cock would have slipped in better raw but of course condoms were the norm then. No doubt more patient fingering and steady pressure was needed. He tried fucking me but was inexperienced and didn’t succeed. We still enjoyed ourselves a lot but we simply didn’t achieve what we both planned for.

• 4 weeks later...

I started sucking cocks in the park when I was a teenager... but I was SO nervous and shy. I'd give one blowjob, go back 2 weeks later and give another (but jacking off every day thinking about it). I wish I'd given in and been a bigger slut even sooner. I could have had SO much more fun

• Upvote 2

If i would have known then this feeling was sticking around and not evil and acted on my feelings I would have had a lot more great gay memories. But the thing is I’d still be at this point in time looking at the future, so I’m going to choose now to do what I want, and that is to get on prep, dress like a slutty whore, find guys on doublelist and other sites and swallow sperm and piss and take big cocks and all of that. I want to experience this now. I’m going to get my body in shape so I have lots of tops wanting to fuck me, and I want to watch my wife get fucked and get fucked with her.