The guy was obviously drunk. He bumped into me at the bar then started a somewhat slurred conversation about how bars were not as fun as they used to be. I agreed. Then he asked me if he could fuck me in the back of the bar. Without hesitation I said, “Sure”. His head snapped up in surprise. He was at least 20 years older than me and not particularly attractive. He probably got refused constantly.

I was not only horny but curious. I always wonder what kind of dick a man has, how thick, what does it taste like, is he heavy shooter? You never know and I have endured a lot of bullshit from men just to find out what their cocks feel like. Plus he had been drinking Greyhounds and I was enjoying the smell of his fruity breath.

I downed my drink and then removing his from his hand finished that also. I wanted him to be able to get it up. Grabbing his arm I pulled him into the dark of the back room. He laughed and pulled me close pushing his grapefruit flavored tongue into my mouth. We slobbered and humped each other, me trying to detect signs of life at his crotch. I was not interested in wasting my time with a limp dicked drunk.

His body was firm and strong. I tried resisting when he ordered me to suck his cock and pushed me down on my knees. Okay I did not resist that hard, just trying to find out how drunk he was. I yanked his zipper down, no underwear, and helped myself to his meat: a couple inches of flaccid dick. Hmm. Not to despair, some guys can really surprise you. I went to work.

It was a long haul made endurable when I glanced a couple guys watching the action. One only sipped a beer but the other had his cock out and was slowly beating off. I discovered my man really responded to having his nuts pulled and sucked. After that his dick was hard in no time. It was a respectable piece, uncut and leaky with delicious pre-cum.

I was about to offer up my hole when he pre-empted my thought by ordering me to, “Get up and show me your faggot ass.” I promptly stood and dropped trou. I was already lubed. He quickly pushed his cock into me and we both sighed with pleasure. “You like my raw cock in your guts,” he questioned me, grabbing my hips and pulling me hard onto his rampant cock. “You know I do,” I groaned. “Fuck me.” I ordered.

The masterbater edged closer. He had a glazed look in his eye and I wondered which one of us he envied. I motioned him closer. He moved cautiously and I kept waving him closer until his cockhead bumped my forehead leaving a snail trail of pre-cum. I thought he might retreat when I turned my head to take him into my mouth but instead he surged forward impaling me on his meat. Taking my head in both head he face fucked me timing it so I could catch a breath once in a while.

The guy in my ass was a talker. With a lot of 'fuck yeahs' and stuff like 'eat that cock' he encouraged me to take it and the other to give it. I was in cockhound heaven. The guy in my mouth was obviously getting close. He begged the guy in my ass to trade places with him so he could dump his load in my hole. I was eager for that and happily my fucker quickly relinquished my ass saying “Breed the bitch”. My holes were soon refilled. The fucking was manic and filled with the sounds of his moans and our balls slapping together.

He came with a rumbly sort of moan, his body shaking hard and his cock pulsing out squirt after squirt of his sperm. “Oh god that is so fucking hot,” the guy in my mouth intoned. The fuckers cock went limp fast and my original fucker moved to fuck me again but he was pushed aside by the guy was had until now only watched the scene. “I gotta fuck that seeded hole,” he growled pushing down his jeans.

His cock was rock hard and sprang out of its confinement like something alive. He was a dark bearded man with steely unreadable eyes. Without another word his sank his cock into my well used hole and I clenched my ass in pain. He was thick and I was not prepared for his girth. He ignored my yelp and preceded to fuck the holy hell out of me. My drunk was apparently delighted with the situation. He ordered me to suck his balls and went on to cheer my latest fucker on. He wanted my hole good and wet with loads.

At this point I was so turned on I knew if I touched my dick I would shoot so I confined my actions to my nuts, pulling and massaging them as surrogates to my meat.

My fucker was slamming me so hard it was difficult to maintain my balance much less suck balls without accidentally scraping teeth so drunk guy replaced his nuts with his cock. My nose was pressed into his pubes and he held me by the shoulders to steady me so I could take the hard driving fuck the other guy was delivering.

Luckily I can hold my breath for a very long time. I enjoyed the feel of is hard cock filling my throat and the lack of oxygen sent me into a light euphoria. I was nothing but a receptacle for cock and loads. I was about to get my second load for the night. With a gargantuan lunge and a grip I was sure would leave bruises the man shot his load. He continued to pound me hard and he swore like a sailor, a series of swear words without any real content or meaning. And then just like that he was gone, pulled out and walked away, tucking himself back in and strolled out of the bar.

“That was so fucking hot,” the drunk said as he guided his cock back into my hole. “Oh shit, you are so hot and slick and hot, so hot.” Still drunk I thought. He fucked me leisurely recounting the two breedings he had witnessed. “I think I am I love with you,” he said and giggled. “Fucking cumdump whore faggot cumhole. Jesus Christ I want to see the whole bar fuck your slut hole.” Yes, yes, yes,” I agreed.

He did not last much longer dumping his load into me with a long drawn out sigh and rather tender thrusts. “God damn that was the best fuck ever.” I was busy shooting my load onto the filthy floor. I couldn't completely agree but it was a fine little gangbang and I was supremely happy. I turned to tongue lube and cum off the guys half hard cock. When I stood he gazed at me with a happy satisfied smile. I went to tuck his business back in his pants but he stopped me saying to leave it out he had to piss. With a lingering kiss he pulled away and staggered to the bathroom. I pulled up my pants and went back to the bar for another beer and hopefully more cock. My hole was warmed up and loaded and ready for any hard-on that looked my way.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

The whole 'fuck/get fucked' while ordering/having drinks ACTUALLY happened at the FukdTo bb sex parties at Toronto's Club120 (no longer now). A fantasy-turned-into-reality. And it felt GREAT to fuck anon hole and be fucked at the bar. And none of the staff cared 1 iota! Cherished memories! Those who were at the FukdTo would agree.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 8:29 PM, Read1 said:

The whole 'fuck/get fucked' while ordering/having drinks ACTUALLY happened at the FukdTo bb sex parties at Toronto's Club120 (no longer now). A fantasy-turned-into-reality. And it felt GREAT to fuck anon hole and be fucked at the bar. And none of the staff cared 1 iota! Cherished memories! Those who were at the FukdTo would agree.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:29 PM, Read1 said:

I was at a DILF function in Tampa last year wearing only a jock and this tall hunky blond and I started making out at the bar. One thing led to another and he turned me towards the bar and started fucking me right there with a couple of other patrons looking on. The bartender noticed me bent slightly over the bar and approached me to ask if I needed another drink. The hunk stopped his fucking motion when he saw the bartender coming over but left his cock lodged in my ass. All I could do was try and look as normal as possible with the hunks cock lodged in my ass and tell him I needed another beer. When he turned around we fucked for few more minutes at the bar and then he finally gave me his load in the backroom later. 

Edited by Onmyback4me
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Love to get fucked in bars.  Had it happen multiple times in Palm Springs and San Francisco.   Every time I go to Palm Springs I take as many loads as possible and mark the load count on my back with a sharpie.  No doubt some of you guys on here have seen me and my fuck bud out and about.   So hot to just allow myself to be a slut in public. Lets hope this pandemic gets under control so we can get back out there and have fun.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...