boy4you

Going to wait to be tested but the Flu kick my ass if I did convert as I have never been so sick in my life. As Sam only cares about money, he calls me into the office. Sitting in the office is Chicken Hawk he calls him self as Sam says I will be Chicken Hawk bitch for 30 days and do what he says. I ask if I should I pack some clothes, Chicken Hawk says all you need is what I'm wearing which is saddles, short-shorts, tee shirt then says you won't be in them much. Sam says show him the goods so I strip down Chicken Hawks grabs my dick then forces me to bend over and forces his finger into my hole.

Chicken Hawk likes me then hands over the money to Sam before  we leave, C.H. says you are going to be a very busy boy so start taking these pills. We drive for 30 minutes into a truck stop then say to me go to that truck, knock 3 times, when the door opens get in and do what ever the drives wants.

I knock 3 times the door opens the driver opens the door who is in his 50s pulls me into the back rips my clothes off forces my head to his unwashed dick as I suck he says he like fuck young boys as his finger goes into my hole then says your hole has been used so get on your stomach as he drives his un lube dick into my hole then fuck me as rough as you can. I feel his dick swell up as he cum and lays on top of me and whispers into my ear just to let you know you might catch some STI from me bitch and now get out as he hands me some money. 

I fall out of the truck naked and put my clothes on as fast as I can. Chicken Hawk shows up, where's the cash so I give him the money. C.W. looks on his phone then says that driver gave you 5 stars so you will be very busy. With in a minute C.W. points me in the direction of another truck gives me a water bottle with some shitty tasting water. I'm in this truck with someone in there 30s who is hung and what ever was in that water is effecting me as this driver is a real stud and know how to fuck. I'm enjoying this as he is doing it right hitting all the right spots and in the dim light I see a Scorpion tattoo on his chest just like my Father & Grandfather and is talking about knocking me up, he gave me 3 loads as I leave I kiss him as we both had a good time.

Over the next three week I was getting fuck 20 hours a day at truck stops, book stores, bathhouses and any place Chicken Hawk could find as he kept me well slammed with Tina , GHB and other drugs.C.W. says the next 3 days you are going to take a break before you become a movie star.

Next boy Randy

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

When Chicken Hawk said I'm going to be a movie star Im not sure what he is talking about. C.H. takes to this motel and tells me to wait here, so after a few hours he comes back with  cameras, lights systems and Randy.

Randy grew up in an orphanage and now being 18 he had to move out. Chicken Hawk found Randy right as he left the orphanage and was wandering the streets. 

Randy is 5ft.3 about 100LBS. blond hair blue eyes and a body like, skinny twink. The minute I saw Randy I was in love as my dick went into over drive. Chicken Hawk  leaves the room so I want to talk to Randy about what we are going to do and I find out he is a virgin and is Gay.

Did I just hit the jack pot with Randy being the first one with me being POZ. Chicken Hawk wants me to make love too Randy and to go real slow so he can enjoy his first time. I take Randy into the shower as Chick Hawk is going to be filming all the time. Randy has a  beautiful body with a 9-inch dick as I run my hands all over his bodying as I clean him out so I can have fun with a virgin hole.

I give Randy a bottle full of G to get him ready as I rub oil over his body and T-lace lube for his hole. I spread the best looking cheeks with a pretty pink hole. I burry my face in as my tongue is licking his hole  and trying to enter it with my tongue as Randy is moaning as his dick is showing me how much he is enjoying this. I get the T-laced lube and work one finger in as slow as I can then once the T is warming his hole up he is backing up on my two fingers as Randy wants more.With three fingers in Randy hole and the G & T doing it thing on his mind and body as he is ready so I flip Randy onto his back, the look on his face is priceless as he says can you fuck me.

I can just slam my dick in wreck his hole but I'm not going to do this. I take more T Lube on my dick and with Randy legs over his shoulders I can look on his face and see if he is in discomfort as drive my 12X8 dick in his virgin hole, I want Randy to enjoy this. Chicken Hawk is behind us filming as I fuck his hole.

My dick is rock hard as it is teasing Randy hole as the head starts to enter I can see he is enjoying this. Once the head is in Randy is asking for more and wants me to drive right in balls deep, as I do the the look on his face is like you when you get your first big slam, it takes all the air out of his lungs as I'm splitting him in half, I just stop and let his body to get use to having a dick in his ass. Once Randy catches his breath then is smiling then says WOW that feels great I start to pull out then back Inas I watch the reaction on his face and Randy is not in pain but enjoying it so I spend the next 30 minutes fucking him and when I exploder we were both soaking wet in sweat. At the time I did not know how big the load I shot , but when I pulled I flipped him over to clean his bloody hole as I did with my face buried Randy was pushing out my toxic load out as Chicken Hawk told Randy to clean my dick. I see blood on the sheets as he is cleaning my dick I'm rubbing my hands over his head then pick him up and kiss him.

After we clean up and rest I ask Randy how he like getting fucked, my hole feel so empty and would love if something was in it. C.H. bring out the the syringes, I look at Randy he is smiling as he says I guess we are going to have some fun. I'm laughing as I take point and show his how to do it, The needle is stuck in my arm as I draw it back as it is showing my toxic blood, I withdraw the needle from my are, I tie off Randy arm stick the needle in his arm as I look in his face I much the plunger down with a blood slam. I remove the strap as he is coughing I roll on top and go to work on his nipple.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4