boy4you

After I work over Randy nipples it was time to get back to filming as Chicken Hawk wanted a lot of slim from us doing different positions. We were taken to a forest too fuck, old abandon warehouses even in a public park to film.

We were then put in a van and driven to this building in an industrial section of town. It was like a movie studio with many proper and back drops. C.H. told us to clean up and clean out as over the next few days we are going to be busy filming and to get some rest on the bed. 

Randy and I did get some rest as being next to him in bed is so relaxing. We woke up when we heard a lot of voices speaking, then C.H. gave us both bottles of water to drink. Randy said the water taste funny but I knew it was a strong dose of G and soon we both will not be able to resist what ever C.H. has in mind for us.

The lights are put on as we are taken to  this bench with Randy on my side but his ass is across from my face, I will have great view of what ever is going to be done to Randy ass and he will have the same view of my ass.

This Black Master comes over with these two boys who are totally hairless & naked  except the collar and chastity device they have. The Master says these two boys are here to get you ready and take care of your needs durning and after the party.

The Black Master tells to get their hole ready for the two honored guest. The boys spread our ass cheeks they use their tongue to torture our hole as they know how too. They are fucking our hole and I wish it was a dick but soon its their fingers with some lube that I knew was loaded with Tina.We were still not scraped down as we got up on our knees as they started to kiss us, their back had POZ tattoos  with one saying CUM DUMP HERE by their ass. He was looking in my eyes as he tied off my arm I felt the prick of the needle as I was coughing he kiss me again and said I wish I was you. We were don't scraped down to these benches.

A minutes later about 20 MEM showed followed by he two who were draped in long capes, everyone is treating them like rock stars as the camera crew is filming them. When they approach us they say to everyone you will all get a louse wreck cum fill hole to fuck after we are finished with them. 

When the robes come off these two have bodies you dream about so perfect but reality comes in when between their legs are these 14 plus forearm size dicks with a gold 00 gauge P.A. hanging from the tip of their dick. 

They lay the dick across my ass and it past my waist as I watch as he puts some powder on it. What every is being done to Randy is being done to me at the same time, as the dick is lined up I feel the PA enter ever though my hole is begging to get fuck having this black monster driving into me is scary. 

The pain is excruciating as the camera man is right in front catching my screams of pain as this dick feels like its splitting me in half and the same screams are coming from Randy and I hope he is all right as I love him. 

BITCH you took that great as I'm all the way in, so you ready?

Once his dick was balls deep the pain has gone away and my hungry hole feels full and happy.

I say yes as he pulls out slowly and goes back in after he grab a glass of cum and poured it onto his dick, the jar says on the out side POZ CUM. Inside I'm laughing as I know I'm already POZ and so is Randy after my blood slam we both just have not been teated yet.

For the next hour we were fuck as hard as you can fuck someone and we both were enjoying it as they each gave us two loads, as they pull out the one fucking Randy puts his dick in front of my mouth so I proceed to clean it off but my hole feels so empty that I want something in it.

Now the others will have their chance to fuck us as they keep us well hydrated and slammed and our holes are cleaned by the Master two boys when there is to much cum leaking out, when we have to piss they drink our chem piss every last drop.

Now getting fuck by the others are very easy and so much fun as it one load after another, having the camera man filming as we clean the dicks after it came out of Randy ass was hot. When they were finished fucking us the two boys came over and spend 1 hour cleaning our holes as we squirted out as much cum as we could and this was also being filmed. We are both very week as we get up but so happy and sore as we are taken over to a chair, I think they are going to give us a slam but its this white stuff and the light go out.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6

• 9 months later...
6 hours ago, bootedrbrboi4poz said:

Any more parts to cum?

I might get back to it been busy with my brother as we spend a lot on the streets protesting of late. 

6 hours ago, bootedrbrboi4poz said:

Any more parts to cum?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1