Kept for the weekend

WildAsianBoi

Meet a guy on Friday.  45yo, white,  nice dick.  He wanted to live out a fantasy. He gave me a ride and I passed out.  Woke up in a dog cage in a bedroom,  naked.  He then precede to use me over the weekend until about an hour ago.  I was dropped off at my car,  naked,  no clothes.  Drove home and just got here.  I had at least 7 loads in me from him.  

It was hot as fuck and I wouldn't mind it again.  I can't say everything he did to me here,  but what I can say is he would edge me,  fuck me,  made me eat off the floor, and di much more.  I haven't had a shower in days and I'm living how gross I feel.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

This right here is how people get killed. 

Your right,  that's why we have met several times,  had coffee,  talked the weekend out,  I had his information with a friend and had access to my phone the entire time.  Play safe doesn't always mean with condoms. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, WildAsianBoi said:

Meet a guy on Friday.  45yo, white,  nice dick.  He wanted to live out a fantasy. He gave me a ride and I passed out.  Woke up in a dog cage in a bedroom,  naked.  He then precede to use me over the weekend until about an hour ago.  I was dropped off at my car,  naked,  no clothes.  Drove home and just got here.  I had at least 7 loads in me from him.  

It was hot as fuck and I wouldn't mind it again.  I can't say everything he did to me here,  but what I can say is he would edge me,  fuck me,  made me eat off the floor, and di much more.  I haven't had a shower in days and I'm living how gross I feel.  

Good start to a pig life

• 3 years later...
On 7/21/2019 at 11:42 AM, WildAsianBoi said:

Would love to know what he did to you 🙂