Feeling proud.

Hairybttmcub43

On 7/26/2019 at 6:50 AM, PozBastard said:

Bottoms SLUTS are made to get fucked and loaded by sleazy tops, and we expect you to keep the loads deep inside your ass hole, so other tops can have the pleasure to fuck a well loaded hole, I love to fuck a well fucked and loaded pig hole and add my load.

fuck yeah sir! this faggot cumdump would always serve you with a flooded cunt 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pozcumdumpNYC said:

fuck yeah sir! this faggot cumdump would always serve you with a flooded cunt 

So fucking hot, that is what you are born to do!

On 7/26/2019 at 6:50 AM, PozBastard said:

Bottoms SLUTS are made to get fucked and loaded by sleazy tops, and we expect you to keep the loads deep inside your ass hole, so other tops can have the pleasure to fuck a well loaded hole, I love to fuck a well fucked and loaded pig hole and add my load.

That is this faggot slut's only real purpose in life.  Taking all loads, keeping my pig hole flooded and pleasuring all tops.   I am proud to be a no loads refused cumslut. That is what I was born to do!

Guest CuriousDallas
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:03 PM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

Do other bottoms feel proud knowing you have mulltille guys loads in you???? 

God yeah I do! right now I have six loads for four different guys in my ass and I'm proud as shit. None of the other guys either seemed to know or realize or care my ass was already loaded...they just wanted to get off and didn't give a shit...I was just a hole to breed.

On 7/21/2019 at 7:03 PM, Hairybttmcub43 said:

Went to the monthly sex party in town last night and got two loads then stopped by a buddies and he loaded me up in the back seat of his car. Do other bottoms feel proud knowing you have mulltille guys loads in you???? 

Yes! I love taking loads, and it makes me proud knowing that it was my ass that milked those loads out of the men who used me and that those loads are still inside me. It's a satisfying feeling when my hole is nice and creamy after a busy day taking cocks. 

• Upvote 1