Spitting into another man’s mouth

ErosWired

On 7/27/2019 at 2:20 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

As a bottom I feel like it is my job to allow all my holes for a top's use. 90% of tops like to spit in my mouth as they breed me. I love it. Hot as hell.

Absolutely is our job as bottoms to submit!

I have been spat on and swallowed a man's spit 😍

Cum, piss, spit, smegma, a2m, I love them all. As a bottom I serve at the pleasure of my top.

Guest bbasslover79

I love it. Bottom riding my cock, kissing and spitting in my mouth. Just making out and spitting in each others mouth. Getting fucked and a top spitting... it’s almost an integral part of making out for me. 

My Cuban ex love to do this to me, often it was while on my back and he wanted to breed my ass.

he asked to piss fuck me also, but I was always too scared that we’d get shit everywhere, but now in hindsight, I wish I’d taken his offer.

Guest NegRapeToy

I love swallowing spit. Directly in my mouth and making me keep it there until he allows me to swallow. Spitting in his hand a couple times and feeding it to me. Spitting in my beer when in public. Fucking love it.

On 7/30/2019 at 3:14 PM, NegRapeToy said:

I love swallowing spit. Directly in my mouth and making me keep it there until he allows me to swallow. Spitting in his hand a couple times and feeding it to me. Spitting in my beer when in public. Fucking love it.

Yeah swallowing it is the best