Spitting into another man’s mouth

ErosWired

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

Simply spitting is disrespectful and rude. 

There is no snark in this question. 

Isn't that a big part of the point?  At least for some?  i guess not for all, i honestly don't know. Last time i was in Palm Springs a really cute guy picked me up and wanted to spit in my mouth, i didn't want it,  He was cool about it, not forceful or bullying, which is something i'd usually associate spitting with? He ended up putting some of His spit on His cock... He knew i'd suck His cock, so it was a way for Him to get me to eat His spit?  i have no idea what He was thinking or feeling.

• Like 2

Once got fucked and the top told me to open my mouth.  I knew what he wanted to do and I said no.  He asked again and I still said no.  They he spit on my face fucked me harder and told me to learn how bottoms are suppose to behave.  Couple face slaps and being spit on again and I was so turned on.  I still prefer it on me than in my mouth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Someone spitting in my mouth makes me want to gag, which I find odd when I think of all the raunchy things from the anal area and urinary tract that have entered my mouth. I consider my aversion to spit to be one of those quirky things that makes me so adorable.

• Like 1

It depends on the guy and situation. If we are really getting into piggy, aggressive play, then spitting can be a real turn on. Don’t mind if he spits in my mouth or on me. Same with his piss or cum. Just another body fluid. 

• 4 weeks later...