Common Path of Barebackers?

Is it a pretty common path for guys who commit to fucking bare 100% of the time to eventually get into this kinky/taboo scene? I've noticed it for several of my buds throughout the years and for myself too. It kind of scares me, but excites me at the same time. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

For me, I was kinky from the days when I was humping a pillow (around age 6) and it progressed from there. In my teens, dirty magazines kept my hand busy. Dabbled in cross dressing, wondering what it was like to be a girl. When I finally got a girlfriend at age 18(we married at 20), I lost my virginity to her mom...the kink started ramping up. Penthouse mags were my choice at first, then incestual magazines, then transsexual caught my fancy. As I got older, I was wondering about what would be like to suck someone’s dick and I’ve always had a fascination with things up my ass. Once I sucked and once I swallowed, I wanted more coco to suck. Eventually the owners of the cocks I was sucking wanted to put it in me. Trial and error found that I enjoyed another’s guy’s flesh in me. Eventually that al led to not getting enough and then I found ABS’s and glory holes and Steamworks and multiple guys. I found I love being the center of attention and a craving for cum. 

I eventually found a guy who loves my body the way it is and makes me feel like the gurl I am inside. It was only after about 8 times together that he came out to me as being poz undetectable and now I am progressing into another aspect of sex. Not sure where that’s going to lead me too yet...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

My first time was with my h.s. best friend.  He used a condom out of habit because that's what he was used to doing when he fucked his gf.  We didn't have any extra lube.  The latex started sticking to my skin and was hurting.  I told him to take the condom off.  His spit and precum was plenty.  Ever since, I've fucked bareback 95% of the time.  I find it much more intimate and real.  To me, using a condom is like having a dildo shoved in my hole... it's nice but raw is 1000x better.  Yes, you have to choose cocks carefully to avoid hiv and std's.  And I suppose that adds to the thrill and bad boy appeal a bit.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I would say that it's a common path. You start out with simple jerking, and after a load is blown, your teenage self thinks, "I wonder what it tastes like?" You give it a try. Interesting. Not terrible. So you keep doing it. Eventually you look for the next thing to try. Taste of your piss, putting things in your butt, playing with other men, and in meeting these men, they introduce you to THEIR kinks and interests. You give it a try. And find that you LIKE it. It's about all the new things that are available to you and discovering what your faves are.

For barebackers, I think the path begins with fucking or getting fucked. Start with condoms because of all the sex-scare tactics taught in school. Then you try it raw. From there, you keep going raw until you bug up. From there, the sky's the limit. Sex is about the journey, not the destination, and seeing all the flowers on the way.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/23/2019 at 10:01 AM, Themuskyjock said:

Is it a pretty common path for guys who commit to fucking bare 100% of the time to eventually get into this kinky/taboo scene? I've noticed it for several of my buds throughout the years and for myself too. It kind of scares me, but excites me at the same time. 

Yes, I'd agree with that. But why is there any fright? May be a mental discomfort for now, which is temporary. May be not 'minutes' temporary, may be 'years away', but temporary nevertheless. I've been there, the novelty of the idea(s) for you hasn't worn off yet. If you have an open-looking mind however much open, you will eventually blow the gaskets and move closer towards it. You will not run away from yourself.

Now where in kinks and to what degree - give yourself time. You'd need it to get your tastes developed. Some things you'll like, some you won't. No biggie. But they won't be shocking to you even if you stand right next to it while they are in progress.

Otherwise life in general would be really scary to be doing anything anywhere - I doubt it's the case for you now.

Taboo and kink are only scary because traditional society has shunned them. But they are totally natural and I always give into what my body and mind want instead of worrying if it’s normal. I craved loads so I took them when I was 14. I craved hiv so I chased hard when I was 18. Don’t think about anything else. 

• Like 4

For me it was simple; I like the sensation of a cock stiffening  up in my mouth.  Then the first guy who came in my mouth was a heavy smoker— the taste was so bad—- thought I was going to die.  Continued sucking cock and eating cum —many different flavors— like beer.

then I got my ass eaten and fucked by a condom’nazi’. I was his bottom for years and he loved to watch me get fucked by other guys ( always with condoms ). Then he and one of his buddies decided to stealth fuck me & creampie me.  At first I was concerned but found it was so much better bareback that was all I would do.  Then became literally addicted to being fucked. I needed it at least twice a week or I would become terribly depressed.  Eventually became POZ then on meds. Will still suck and fuck anyone anywhere. 

2B1BB894-A117-45FB-A956-2B17BF9AF9ED.jpeg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 12:47 PM, Danthebttmman57 said:

For me it was simple; I like the sensation of a cock stiffening  up in my mouth.  Then the first guy who came in my mouth was a heavy smoker— the taste was so bad—- thought I was going to die.  Continued sucking cock and eating cum —many different flavors— like beer.

then I got my ass eaten and fucked by a condom’nazi’. I was his bottom for years and he loved to watch me get fucked by other guys ( always with condoms ). Then he and one of his buddies decided to stealth fuck me & creampie me.  At first I was concerned but found it was so much better bareback that was all I would do.  Then became literally addicted to being fucked. I needed it at least twice a week or I would become terribly depressed.  Eventually became POZ then on meds. Will still suck and fuck anyone anywhere. 

What an awesome looking hole!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/27/2019 at 12:47 PM, Danthebttmman57 said:

I would love to eat your hole all night to prep you for other cocks. It's so beautiful. I could be your bottom's bottom.

I think it's pretty common to progress from bare a few times to bare all the time to doing things you've never tried because the top or bottom introduces you to them and then you start wondering about other things. I progressed when younger from 1 on 1 to letting an older guy fuck me to letting multiple guys fuck me to being a party favor at large parties.  Fairly early on a guy used a light flog on my ass. As time went on i begged him to flog me harder until he eventually marked me. Then it was groups marking me in a dungeon or at parties.  It was bad enough i was always misbehaving at home so my real father would beat me. When he saw my duck get hard he called me a faggot and beat me black and blue.  It was to disguise the fact i was letting other guys flog me.  Then one day i got pissed on and then had to try tasting it ... and so it went and now i'm down for different taboos.  And it all started with the combo of horniness and curiosity.

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think you’re probably right. I have no conscious plan to go down what you call a ‘kinky’ path but I am aware that having taken the decision to bareback, initially selectively, and then on an industrial scale when I went on PrEP that I’m now doing certain things regularly that I didn’t used to do (or would actively avoid) and a number of other things occasionally as opportunities allow. 

On the regular front I bareback (obviously) but also routinely take loads and encourage others to load me. If I top I don’t think twice about breeding a guy. If I’m cumming with a blowjob I’ll cum in the guy’s mouth, and I don’t seek permission. Although still irregular, I now more frequently rim guys. I don’t get much opportunity but I take chances to be naked on naturist beaches and have chosen clothing optional accommodation several times. I’ve actively sought to increase the number of sex partners and encounters. My latest step down this road was over the last week when I videoed 3 fuck sessions - I’ve taken care to hide faces but can anticipate a more carefree approach a year down the track. 

On the occasional front I bought myself a leather harness but have, so far, only found two opportunities to wear in in company. I’ve also fisted a guy, not something I sought to do but the opportunity was thrust upon me by a guy I was fucking in a French sauna. The ‘old me’ might perhaps have run a mile from pushing my fingers, hand, arm, up a guy’s ass to my elbow but it seemed a natural thing to try and I was grateful for the chance. 

• Upvote 2

Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/23/2019 at 7:01 AM, Thedeletedguy said:

I have been barebacking for roughly 2 years, and other than preferring not to wear a condom, my over all behavior, and routines haven't changed

• 1 month later...
Guest CuriousDallas
On 7/24/2019 at 3:50 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

Yes, I would say that it's a common path. You start out with simple jerking, and after a load is blown, your teenage self thinks, "I wonder what it tastes like?" You give it a try. Interesting. Not terrible. So you keep doing it. Eventually you look for the next thing to try. Taste of your piss, putting things in your butt, playing with other men, and in meeting these men, they introduce you to THEIR kinks and interests. You give it a try. And find that you LIKE it. It's about all the new things that are available to you and discovering what your faves are.

For barebackers, I think the path begins with fucking or getting fucked. Start with condoms because of all the sex-scare tactics taught in school. Then you try it raw. From there, you keep going raw until you bug up. From there, the sky's the limit. Sex is about the journey, not the destination, and seeing all the flowers on the way.

OMFG...that is SO true! That is how I started out, then went from playing with buds to fucking with buds, doing group stuff with buds, anon hookups at the park and off CL, none of it with condoms because we weren’t taught safe sex in school. Fear of getting pozzed, going on Prep, getting into poz play, adult book stores, hustlers, having sex for money, bath houses, and more and more kink. It’s like you keep adding stuff on as you go. The problem is I still play with a lot of pretty vanilla guys so have to keep a lot of that inside cause a lot of the guys I hook up with would freak if they knew some of the stuff I did.

5 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

OMFG...that is SO true! That is how I started out, then went from playing with buds to fucking with buds, doing group stuff with buds, anon hookups at the park and off CL, none of it with condoms because we weren’t taught safe sex in school. Fear of getting pozzed, going on Prep, getting into poz play, adult book stores, hustlers, having sex for money, bath houses, and more and more kink. It’s like you keep adding stuff on as you go. The problem is I still play with a lot of pretty vanilla guys so have to keep a lot of that inside cause a lot of the guys I hook up with would freak if they knew some of the stuff I did.

This is all so true; I came out during the 90s, and and heard the mantra, "Safe sex is hot sex", but I went to the East Side Club in NYC and was introduced to raw sex, and have not gone back.  Since then I was pozzed and prefer to play with other poz guys.  Also found that I like the kinky side of the street and the menu keeps on getting longer.