Bogus toy/tool?

tallslenderguy

Was cruising around on Recon today and before signing in , this ad popped up for the "CUMELOT I - Milking plug for forced ejaculation"  As a sub bottom, i was immediately interested lol, but unless there is some new, magical technology, this looks simply like a hyped prostate toy, and not a very good one at that?  Am i missing something?  i totally love the description and  immediately wanted one and the Dom to go with it, but my brain kicks in and tells me this isn't a real thing?

I have a toy that is similar, but looks a bit more bent towards the tip to reach in to the prostate better. If...big IF...I can get it to hit the prostate just right...out comes the cum. But I have better luck with someone with long fingers playing with my ass and prostate getting me to cum involuntarily.

It depends on what you mean by “the real thing”. Yes, it’s obviously a prostate toy with optional vibration. How effective it is in bringing you to a prostate orgasm (if you orgasm at all) depends entirely on how you use it. You may just find that the pressure simply forces you to release semen without any sort of ejaculation or feeling of climax at all.

I have usually found prostate toys unsatisfying because their one-size-fits-all premise doesn’t take into. account the variability of male anatomy. Their carefully measured probe length might have been just right for the guy they tested it on, but it could easily over- or under-reach the target in another man. I always found it necessary to keep shifting position and rocking to keep the stimulus going.

Also notice in this ad how they recommend using this along with their electrostim box for best effect. E-stim can force the cum out of you without any need of their special toy. I know - I did exactly that to myself two nights ago, hands free.

The most important thing in your question was where you said you wanted ‘the Top to go with it’. The most thorough, complete, no-nonsense, drained-empty milking I ever had was from my former Master’s two big, strong fingers. He would bend me over, thrust both fingers into my ass, hit my p-spot dead center every time, and then press like a mechanical vise until I flooded cum. My prostate literally felt flattened each time he did it. I never felt more drained, and I’ve been hooked up to mechanical cock milkers.

Save your money, and find a Top with strong fingers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

Save your money, and find a Top with strong fingers.

[laughing] i know, right?  This to me is Madison Avenue at its finest, the ad is so well written, and deceptive. A properly shaped cucumber in the right hands, or skilled fingers could have similar effect. The point is hitting the prostate and how it's done.  i too have had a few Tops who knew how to do that.  Of course, it's easier to get 40 euros than it is to find a permanent Top. 😉