Barefucking small asians

bbsperm

I am tall (6') but very slim Asian (135lbs) with a pretty nice ass for a skinny boy. I have 6" uc penis but most of the guys don't really pay attention to my penis since my ass gets them all. I don't mind (actually love) it since I always get hard and sometimes cum multiple times just by getting fucked ( no touching) If I Jo while getting fucked, I cum( always). I love to hear from tops how my smooth Asian boy pussy is made for big cocks and love to watch other Asians getting fucked as well. ;).

Hi, anyone else into gangbanging small asian, e.g. thai, boys/men hard bareback and filming it? I am in genral also interested in other big fucking small, older fucking younger scenarios. Would love to chat to someone for real into the same.
  • Upvote 1

I answer as a bottom. Lot of Asian guys I have met only fuck bareback. One slim guy about 26 who I met I asked him what he liked to do. He responded by saying he liked to fuck. At that point he pulled my legs up and started to fuck me . Never asked about condoms. Just fuck till he cums of course all his cum when deep in my ass

I love Asian bottoms, usually smooth and very rarely insist on condoms. We have a ton of Asian bois here for school and I can usually find one who is horny and looking. I am totally into twinks and younger (legal) guys, and they don't get younger looking than Asian college bois. Also met a few really hot Asian tops including one I played with for years until he graduated. He was hung, uncut, and always fucked raw.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
yup, I agree. The size contrast as well as well as the smooth/hairy contrast is a huge turn on for me too.

you are definitely right about the contrast. i love it when a big daddy or a bear has his way with my small and smooth frame

• 2 weeks later...

I am slim Asian and love to be submissive to boys/men and be used for their sexual pleasure. Would love to get fucked on film sometime.....

Hi, anyone else into gangbanging small asian, e.g. thai, boys/men hard bareback and filming it? I am in genral also interested in other big fucking small, older fucking younger scenarios. Would love to chat to someone for real into the same.

• 2 years later...

If you are not into asian in general, that's fine, but it seems like you don't like asians just because those you saw in Thailand are femine. (you really sound like my mother, just because she had some gay patients acting femine in the hospital going crazy when she was working as a nurse years ago, she thinks all gays act the same way ! And she is really homophobic as well) Do you realize many asians are actually masculine and at least averge build if not stocky ? I am one of those, and in general, majority of north asians are masculine, like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. As the culture of China, Japan, and Korea are very hard to accept man acting femine unlike south asia like Thailand and Phillipines.

I suggest you go to different countries in Asia to explore yourself before being jugemental !

I totally agree with rawasianchicago. I'm Asian too and very masculine. I'm into bigger muscular guys who like rough sex. It's even better if you are a hung Dom daddy type.

asian guys are generally beautiful in my eyes.

about 25 yrs ago when i used to top only i met an asian international student who was studying in my city.......he was so beautiful and perfect in every way i almost cried - yup he was that gorgeous with a beautiful twinky face had an awesome slim body and aged just 19 and said he was a virgin.

i was fit as fcuk then and barebacked him all the time he came over to mine and a few times he stayed a whole weekendwhich was brilliant......i guess you could say i tried to get him pregnant as i loved him so so much.....met him for about 6 months regulary and tried to get him to move into mine and give his student accomodation up as he said it was very expensive.......anyway last visit he told me he was dropping out of uni and going back home as he was very homesick.......my heart sank but ive never forgotten him since despite myself now being a total bottom.

• Upvote 1