Barefucking small asians

bbsperm

I am a small smooth Asian bottom that really becomes a pussy bitch when a big cock is plowing me. I'm 5'1 and 120 lbs and 4 in cut - keep my crack smooth and smooth everywhere else except my legs which I sometimes shave. I'm pretty masculine or not femme in public but when I'm with a larger white, black, Latino or Arab guy with a big hairy bod and Huge cock I melt into being a total slutty bitch that needs that cock pumping me. When I'm in bed, my sole purpose in existence is to get the cock of a more powerful masculine male into my snatch and make him feel like a God.

• Upvote 4

As an Asian I've definitely had guys use me just because I'm small. I'm small but not short. But it's almost as if they actually wanted me to shave my small Asian dick to make it seem like I was even younger than I am.

Either way, every guy who wanted to load me did it bareback, even if I struggled and didn't want it. I'm pretty much hooked on power dynamics now, though I do love loading other younger Asians than myself from time to time. Maybe it's rubbing off on me?

• Like 1

I am a small smooth Asian bottom that really becomes a pussy bitch when a big cock is plowing me. I'm 5'1 and 120 lbs and 4 in cut - keep my crack smooth and smooth everywhere else except my legs which I sometimes shave. I'm pretty masculine or not femme in public but when I'm with a larger white, black, Latino or Arab guy with a big hairy bod and Huge cock I melt into being a total slutty bitch that needs that cock pumping me. When I'm in bed, my sole purpose in existence is to get the cock of a more powerful masculine male into my snatch and make him feel like a God.

You got it. It's all about your top taking your masculinity and making you his true pussy bitch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I think a lot of guys are turned off breeding small asian bottoms based on perception.  I know that I had some preconceived ideas too. I figured that they were all ladyboys and feminine.  

Then about 12 or so years ago I was cruising M4M ads on Craigslist.  There were two guys looking for tops.  One was a big white dude and he was looking for tops to gang fuck his smaller asian buddy.  

That scene turned me on.  They were in a motel and had guys lined up all day.  When I showed up the bottom guy had been fucked by a number of guys and was cummy wet, and ready for more cock and cum.  He had a masculine voice, a little attitude and was a slutty, hot fuck.  Three guys were there while I fucked him.  We traded off between the three of us until I had to split and I dumped a load in his hole.   That really changed my attitude tword Asian fuck buddies.  

Its fun to fuck a big muscle hole, but just as fun to be fuck smaller bottoms that are just as capable of taking cock and cum.   

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

As far as topping goes I almost consider myself a top only for Azn btm guys, preferably near or under my height and weight, so 67kg 173cm and under... Just love to keep fucking... My Filipino boyfriend though likes older white, so I live with that to please him but we still have some hot group fun.
Pic is vid frame me fucking Zacc121 from BBRT, he has a tiny arse and fucking nice breeding hole.

Zacc121.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love Asian slim bottoms.  I have an average dick so I find thick booties not as satisfying as I can't get really deep. Asian guys however have holes I can really get deep. I also love a smooth Asian guy that doesn't shave his ass. Hairy hole feels so good on a raw cock.