Serviced on my day off

backdoorjimmy

My ass has been horny x10 lately, so I've been hooking up a lot more than usual. My bf has been tending to my hole as much as he can and we've been meeting up with other couples we know for sex. We've also been going on grindr a lot and finding dicks for me to suck and ride on our days off.  

I had the day off yesterday and today but my bf had to go to work, so I've been going on grindr to get laid by myself. Yesterday I hooked up with a really cute guy whose dick is XXXL. I really just wanted to suck it because I wasn't sure if I could take it all, but as soon as he took it out my hole started to shiver for it. I sucked it first and got to swallow a thick load, then he let me straddle him and take it up my butt. 

It took me a few minutes to get it all the way inside me. It was so thick and veiny, easily the longest and thickest dick I've ever had inside me before. Once I got used to it, I started to ride it and it felt like there was a hurricane in my boy pussy. I was resting my hands on his shoulders while I was riding him and I dug my fingers in so hard that it left deep red marks on his skin. When he started kissing me I had a strong anal orgasm and peed a little. It wasn't a stream or anything, just enough to soak my soft dick and balls. 

While I was still riding him he told me he wanted to try it on my back, so I laid down and picked up my legs for him. It hurt a little when he slid it back in me, but then it felt like my whole body was on fire. My legs were shaking like crazy and the bones in my feet were crackling because they were curling so hard. When he bred me I didn't even notice because my eyes were closed and I felt like I was dreaming. It was the best lay I could have asked for. When I left his place my ass felt so hot and satisfied that I went home and took a nap. 

I wanted to see him again today but he couldn't make it work with his schedule. But we're hooking up again on Friday and I can't wait to have my ass serviced like that again. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2