Any gf's assist in your exploits?

Sissy4daddy

Guest CuriousDallas

I have two girl friends (as in friends who are girls that I’m not dating) who will send guys my way if they find out they’re into guys or wanna have sex with guys. The one is pretty brazen and will ask random guys if they think I’m cute or not. She really gets off on vids of me getting fucked and guys cumming in my ass. She thinks it’s super hot I take guys bare and want them to cum inside me. 

9 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I have two girl friends (as in friends who are girls that I’m not dating) who will send guys my way if they find out they’re into guys or wanna have sex with guys. The one is pretty brazen and will ask random guys if they think I’m cute or not.

This is closer to my experience too. Not a "girlfriend" (although we did have sex once), but a close female friend who offered me regular use of her apartment as a place where I could hook up with dates instead of taking them back to the place I shared with roommates. She definitely got off on fostering my inner slut. She enjoyed teasing me and playfully interrogating my dates before allowing us access to her bedroom. Then, after they'd left, she'd pump me for any details that she wasn't able to overhear for herself. I always felt too self conscious to let her watch me get fucked, but she did get to see some kissing and blowjobs. She also tried to play matchmaker for me, but with limited success, as she continually tried to set me up with other twinks, which was more her fantasy than mine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 7/26/2019 at 7:25 AM, CuriousDallas said:

I have two girl friends (as in friends who are girls that I’m not dating) who will send guys my way if they find out they’re into guys or wanna have sex with guys. The one is pretty brazen and will ask random guys if they think I’m cute or not. She really gets off on vids of me getting fucked and guys cumming in my ass. She thinks it’s super hot I take guys bare and want them to cum inside me. 

Fuck yeah, man! It is hot! where are these vids? Are you on Only4fans? JustforFans?

• 4 weeks later...

had an ex introduce me (set me up) with the first guy i ever kissed and fucked, he ended up fingering me. I fucked his roommate a few times. I ended up a bottom

Did a 3some with my fiancé and her lesbian friend once. My fiancé asked me if her friend could fuck me with a strap on. I’d fucked myself and liked it so I agreed. They took turns rimming and sucking me. I serviced them and they each other. By the time the strap on was being lubed up, my fiancé was so turned on that she put the cockhead on my hole and watched it going in before asking me for more oral. I finally got to cum while servicing the other girl’s pussy and my fiancé fucking me. Only time I ever got to do that. 

Edited by downtownswallow
Correction