Opening Up

likaleather

start out smaller to medium sized (depending on what youre already used it) really work on stretching and opening it manually (i owe the majority of my hole's talents to a dedicated patient top fisting buddy who basically trained me over a period of 2 years! no dick or toy can really open your hole like a man who knows how to use his fists) fucking yourself silly with a bigger than average dildo will always help when inserting a buttplug, poppers are your best friend

If your ass clamps around it do not worry. Leave it in place and visit your local gay sauna. You are sure to find a nice gentleman who only too willing to remove the butt plug in a private cubicle. You might find the action doesn't end there. Persevere though because this puppy sports a 6.5 circumference knob.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 1/15/2011 at 7:21 PM, likaleather said:

Anyone have any suggestions in regards to me getting my hole to open more. Just bought this butt plug that is 5 1/2 (circumference) and I can't get it in. What can I do to get this going?

that is the situation  I am in, I have a fuck bud that has a girth of  5.5, and I would love to get that into me, yet its a bit too much right now

On 1/31/2011 at 10:34 PM, likaleather said:

I'm still trying. I might have gotten it a little deeper but hard to tell. Question: Once I get the plug in, how easy is it to get it out? Once your ass clamps around the small base, is it simple to push out?

Yes