Tops: do all asses feel different?

Pig Bottom

Asses do feel different. I have been with guys who's asses are tight. Some are loose, some are just right gripping my 8 inch bone perfectly, and some are very loose. Some guys holes are smooth like a baby's skin, and some feel almost sand paperish (which makes me think they have a serious STD). I tend to like meaty/bubble asses on a guy who's muscular/stocky or a little over weight versus a skinny guy. Asian men, from my experience, have the tigthest asses, and of course very young guys who are just starting off bottoming.

yeah, all holes feel kind of different! there are some holes out there that are quite addictive! i cant describe the feeling but they just make your cock feel so good... for me a hole needs to be clean. the smell of shit totally puts me off! preferably clean shaven or naturally smooth. the only smell that i love a hole to have is that of cum. already cum filled sloppy holes drive me crazy!

yeah, all holes feel kind of different! there are some holes out there that are quite addictive! i cant describe the feeling but they just make your cock feel so good... for me a hole needs to be clean...

Sounds hot to me because I've felt like my hole has been quite addictive to a few tops, for many years. When you know that there are so many bottoms around but your tops keep coming back. Maybe because I only take a cock with a clean hole, I can last for a long time getting pounded, I have good control of my ass muscles. I always make sure to open up my hole once the top starts shooting. I apply presure only until I hear the moaning and the cock pulsating inside my hole. I then open up and let my top look for more friction by going deeper. I used to squeeze too much and the top would pull out. Now they stay inside and are able to unload every drop.

This is interesting. I'd like to ask an extension to the original question: do you Tops find some asses that make you cum very quickly or even quicker than normal?

I ask because several different tops have said this to me after a planned long session ended up being more of a pump'n'dump. They've even used almost the same words - "your ass just makes me come too fast, sorry!"

Not that I was ever complaining. That would be insubordinate.

This is interesting. I'd like to ask an extension to the original question: do you Tops find some asses that make you cum very quickly or even quicker than normal?

I ask because several different tops have said this to me after a planned long session ended up being more of a pump'n'dump. They've even used almost the same words - "your ass just makes me come too fast, sorry!"

Not that I was ever complaining. That would be insubordinate.

That's the standard two pump chump answer to give to make the bottom feel better.

you must be doing something right! normally its hard for a bottom to make me cum only using just their fuck hole. but there have been bottoms that were just born to milk dick with their hole and then i just have to cum after a couple of minutes! these are the bottoms i like best. they developed such skills that are hard to resist for a long time!

My (man) pussy is really good. I've been working on flexing my sphincter muscles while dicks are in me. I'm not too tight, I've topped for guys that their asses were so tight that the pressure was uncomfortable, My opening is tight and you must be hard to get it. The first guy of the night I don't want to be huge, but if he's patient I can ride him. I am tight enough to ride a pencil dick which I do enjoy and if a guy is patient I can get a beercan dick in too.

I also like guys that let me play. If you hold still I will ride your dick and do all the work and do a booty shake on it. I don't have much booty meat, it's more of an asshole shake. I think my pussy is good. I have a lot of guys cum unexpectedly and usually I don't even know it. Sometimes when I don't know they cum they pull out and I stick it right back in and won't let them leave my pussy.

Do thin guys have a better feeling ass then a fat guy?

A: Advantage of thin guys is the deep penetration you can achieve, great to fuck flat out face down. Fat guy advantage is big full ass to to plow hard, better doggy style.

Do small flat butts feel as good as a plump butt?

A: See above.

Do small guys have better holes?

A: Small guy advantage is the "big-guy/little-guy" dynamic that can make things hot. But the "better holes" are guys who are true subs, focus on their tops, let their guy set the pace, the positions, etc., and provide a hot fuck. Those guys have the best holes and they get repeat loads from tops. My experience agrees with BLKTONE67 that Asian guys' holes are tight. And to HUNGRY_HOLE's point, I've fucked a guy numerous times who literally can suck with his hole, it is so amazing. I told him that and he confirmed that other tops have said the same thing.

• 2 years later...

Of approximately a hundred assess I've shagged, a few were lousy, some were mediocre, most were average pieces of ass and some were above average.

But three guys I fucked were beyond excellent, how good they made me and my dick feel when I fucked them and especially when I came in them.

My first of those three great pieces of ass was a fat blond (about 260) in his early 40s. I fucked him at least half a dozen times, each time remaining in him while I reloaded and pumping a second load up him half an hour later before withdrawing.

The second hole, a friend of my soon to be ex-lover, was roughly the same age as the fat blond but about 200 and a solid firm body, largish ass. I fucked him about the same number of times and also fucked him twice before withdrawing, as i had the fat blond.

The third was about my age(early-mid twenties) and weight of about 150. His ass was more round and softish. My soon to be ex had fucked up my first piece of him by going first but that second piece of him a couple of months later more than made up for that. That third guy was such a sexual turnon I could count my thrusts before I came in him. Normally I need at least twenty minutes of good hard fucking to get off but this fuck was a true exception because I was able to get my rocks off in just two or three minutes including entry and withdrawal, something even many uncut men cannot do. Unfortunately I fucked him only a total of two times and only one ejaculation each time.

A masculine semi-husky bisexual ex-marine in his twenties who liked giving up his nice tight ass to us masculine mens' dicks and sucking our dicks clean after we nutted in him was one of my better pieces of ass. He also had a good head on his shoulders and swallowed.

Most of my anal sex was with the bottom on his stomach, sometimes with a pillow under his crotch, while I lay on his back. This was how I scored my best three holes. I sometimes raised my upper torso by taking a pushup stance by holding the bottom's shoulders or upper arms, for better/deeper penetration when fucking ass in that position.

About twenty times it was laying on our sides more or less the spooning position.

I tried the "missionary" position a couple of times but it was awkward for me. I also screwed several guys standing up with the bottom bent-over including some spit-roasts and a couple times with the bottom standing up, usually with the bottom up against a concrete wall.

For those of us who also like oral, fat guys and/or guys with full dentures they can take out to yield nice smooth gums, give the best head (my personal opinion).