Do Bi or Married Guys to a Woman Make Better Tops than Gay?

blktone67

In my experience, tops who pay close enough attention to details -- the kind who would never use an inept phrasing like "married guys to a woman" -- are the ones who make better tops. Addressing the bi/married point, though: most bi/married men I know are total bottoms because they want what they can't get from a woman, and the handful who do top are usually so inexperienced at sex with a man that it's usually not worth it. There have been a few exceptions but almost every really good Top I've ever known was unashamedly 100% gay.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's hotter to play with a married guy because it's taboo. Are they actually more skilled as tops? Not really. Though I think tops are better when they are a bit pent up and really needing to breed a hole; a guy married to a woman who doesn't put out anymore tends to be more pent up than a single gay guy who gets laid several times a week. So it's probably a combination of the two.

I do have experience with married/bi guys who have topped me. I could be totally wrong but I thought they were more tender when it came to fucking - almost like making love. The story I told myself is that most women probably demand to be stroked and caressed so the married/bi guy is not used to rough, physical sex. Wait a minute. Scratch that. I just thought of a married/bi guy who was a one-man pussy wrecking machine. LOL.

I get fucked more often by bi / married men in general, They make better Tops for sure, Always fucking for longer harder & rougher, which being the pig that i am i love. Also they rarely ask for a condom & when they see my bare ass in the air, They don't waste my time.

• 1 year later...
Being a Bi guy, many bottoms have told me that I pound them deeper and harder than some of their gay tops buds. I was just wondering do any bottoms notice a difference or not?

I say a "Hell yes" to this.

I've never been fucked as hard and deep until I hooked up with a hot bi black guy. OMG the fuck was so hot ... best ever.

Same result with other bi guys ... much hotter, harder, and deeper than with total gay guys.

Guest 24collegekid420

Maikol20 is right. Married tops give amazing fucks. I have a married top 42 married with two daughters and his wife. I will meet him at work and I will get fucked in his shop. Also been with him at his house omg great fuck. Seems thou like after he nuts he thinks oh fuck I just fucked a 25 yo guy an get all nervous. Keeps calling me when he needs an ass. I introduced him to poppers. Made him fuck me wild.

On actual ability, its all the same. Some guys are skiolled, some are not, and some dont give a fuck whether you enjoy it or not, you are just the hole they are fucking.

But the sex with a married top (or bottom) can be hotter than with gay guys for the more thrill/rush aspect. Especially when you are at their place.