Sneaky breeding

Alaric

I was feeling extra horny today and working from home. I fired up the gaydar.co.uk website to see if anything interesting happening, but intending to continue working. I soon got a chat message pop up from a local top boy. Aged 28 and between jobs, his was called Steve. His profile said slim 6ft 2in tall and large cut cock and only safe sex. I didn’t think much would happen with my age in the mid 50’s and a bit of a bear build, but chatted for a while. In the convo I told him I sometimes used GBL to relax during sex. He asked what it was so I told him. He was curious to try it, but was worried about the date rape reputation.

I suggested if he wanted to try using the G in a safe place, why not pay me a visit? To my surprise he said yes. I gave him my address and arranged to meet an hour later, giving myself time to prepare. When he arrived his body and good looks exceeded my expectations. He was not slow in making out with me as soon as I closed the front door. We were in the bedroom stripping off clothes within twenty seconds and soon laying naked on the bed kissing deeply. His cock was gorgeous and a good thick eight inches. We snogged and 69’d for a while before I reminded him about the GBL. I’d made up a 2ml dose in a glass of water. It stood by the bedside.

“Al I’m really nervous about this stuff. Do you mind taking it and showing me how it works on you?”

“Yeh that’s fine by me Steve. If you like what you see I can set you up with a fresh dose. It takes about 15 minutes to kick in.”

I quickly swallowed the G tainted water and returned to the bed with him. As we made out for a while longer I saw a bio-hazard tattoo on his shoulder.

“Steve, are you poz?”

“Yeh, is that a problem? I’m into safe except with my boyfriend. Are you poz?”

“Nah I’m neg, if we fuck wear a rubber ok?”

“No problem.”

“We made out some more exchanging blow jobs and generally both getting more excited. Soon Steve was fingering my ass. I reached over to the bedside table, retrieved the lube and passed it to him. Pretty soon he was fingering me deeply and working the lube deep into me. I was getting well relaxed under the influence of the G. Soon his knob was pressing against my ring as he spooned against my back in the comfort of the sheets. I was pushing back against it. He suddenly moved away.

“Hang on Al, I’ll just get rubbered up.”

The unmistakable sound of the packet being torn open and a condom rolling down his shaft followed.

“Steve, Don’t hang around, just fuck me.”

He spooned into my back and gently eased his cock into me. It felt fantastic. He started to tenderly fuck me as I drifted off to sleep under the influence of the G.

When I awoke Steve had gone and his side of the bed was cold. I reached down and felt my ass pucker. It was wet and slippery. I smelled my fingers. It was cum. As I sat up in the bed more cum oozed out from me. Looking around the floor I saw an unrolled, but unused condom laying on the floor.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...