Not my Type

BBFCKR

I mid-thirties, a scruffy blond who likes swimming and running mixed in with occasional weights. 

This means I’m 5”11 and fit. I’ve clipped my chest hair and have pierced tits. I’ve a good sized cock, 8” with a bolt through the head and a piercing behind the glans; shaved balls but I’ve kept my tight hole covered by a good growth of blond arse hair.

I’m more of a bottom boy and pretty slutty with the right guy or guys. Sometimes I do like to fuck. 

I’ve been in a relationship with my black partner for 20 years and we play together or solo. As you can imagine as a black guy he is hung like a horse and ripped. He also knows how to fuck me. A quick spit, a quick lick then deep and raw. Splitting my cunt open. He never takes no for an answer. Ever. He wants me, he takes me.

I swim every day, twice a day. Morning and evening. The gym is a short walk from our house; and shorter if I walk through the local housing estate. It’s not rough but I’m still careful.

Swimming first thing or last thing means I have the pool to myself. I do a minimum of 75 lengths each session and wear classic speedos to avoid drag. That’s what I tell people but to be honest I love wearing speedos. 

Usually, I’m the only person there at night but recently I’ve been joined by a guy. And I admit he’s hot, in that straight kind of way.

I don’t have a type but usually I got for beefy hairy daddies who can teach me a thing or two as “Daddy” or fit muscle guys who can throw me around and treat me like a whore. And they need to be hung and engine-powered fuck machines.  I’m a size queen and proud of it. 8” minimum otherwise I’m not interested. Bigger is better. If I’m honest I like to gag on a cock til I retch and then be hard fucked, bred and pissed on. Me and my husband are both on prep and he likes nothing better than fucking my cummy hole. Not really into rimming. I just want cock deep in my cunt. Yeah, I love that word. And “breed”. And as I mentioned, I like piss. Always surprised me how many guys say they’re into it but when it comes down to it, hosing me down and making me drink it, they become prissy shits. 

Basically, I’m a preppy guy hiding a dirty fucker deep inside my cummy cunt. Lol.

If I fuck, then I go for tight arsed twinks with smooth cunts. And hopefully who have never take a double pierced cock or taken it raw. Always raw. Corruption is fun. Makes my cock drip and my cunt clench.

So this guy. Not my type at all but I’m intrigued.

He’s about 5”9’, dark haired and tattooed. And I mean completely inked from head to toe. When I first spotted him I couldn’t tell exactly what they were but over the past few weeks I’ve seen him closer up - in the changing room or by the side of the pool. A massive two headed dragon is inked across his chest and the tail wraps around his waist to join up to a picture of the tree across his back. There are lots of smaller tattoos on the tree but I can’t make out what they are. His arms are covered in vine leaves or something and his legs in what seem to be lots of individual symbols. He also has pierced tits which I always think is unusual in a guy so young. I reckon he’s about 25. 27 tops.

Body wise he is definitely a swimmer. He’s lean and muscular. But he’s definitely straight. He wears baggy swim shorts but I reckon from what swings around inside that his cock isn’t too bad.

He always arrives after me, does about 50 lengths and is gone before I leave the pool. Once or twice I’ve seen him in the changing room. But he’s never been naked. Always dressed in at least his boxers.

He nods or says “Hey” but that’s it. He’s not my type. Not a daddy, not a muscle stud and not a twink. 

That suits me fine. Or I should say ‘suited’ me fine until the other night. 

It was a Tuesday. I arrived slightly later than expected because I had worked late to clear my desk. The guy at the counter nodded me through and as ever there were one or two guys working out. It’s an old gym. Used to be a gentleman’s club or something so there are two changing rooms - one for the gym; and a smaller one next to the swimming pool which is in the basement. 

I always use the smaller room, it’s closer to the pool and it’s quieter. Also, if I’m honest the smell of sweat gives me an instant hard on. Not really always appropriate in a gym.

So I headed downstairs and pushed the door open. There are two rows of lockers and they look straight into the shower cubicles.

I stopped dead in my tracks. There, under a spray of water was the guy. First let me say that he was much fitter than I thought. His muscles ripples under his inked skin as the water cascaded down his body. He eyes were closed and his mouth open. And instantly the reason why was really clear.

Both his hands were wrapped around a monster of a cock. It was at least 10” and thicker than my arm. And sporting a massive ring through the head of his cock.

I was transfixed as I watched him jack his massive piece of meat. I watched as he beat his dong and then as he turned and sprayed a fountain of cum against the wall. Slapping his cock to empty that thick tube of every drop. I suddenly realised I had to beat a retreat and before he noticed me I was out of the door and heading out.

Needless to say my cock was rigid. And my moth dry.

Swimming was out of the question.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

Part Two

I left the gym, saying goodnight to the  confused attendant as I walked out, muttering something about forgetting my speedos.

Outside the cool air hot my sweaty face. My cock was still stiff in my chinos and in my mind’s eye all I could see was the guys monster cock spewing cum. And in my imagination it smothering my face. 

I needed sex. Correction I need sleazy sex.

I got back in my bicycle with a clear sense of direction. It was still early but I was willing to take my chances.

Fifteen minutes later I was on the outskirts of town and facing a wood. I rarely came here. In fact the last time was coming home from a dinner party with my husband. It was a dreadfully boring evening  so as we drove past I grabbed his crotch and kneaded his cock to life. Two minutes later we were in the wood and he was deep in my cunt.

I chained my bike to a post and walked into the woods. It was earlier than usual but already I could see evidence of activity. Used condoms. 

I wandered deeper into the woods so desperate for cock that I was breathing hard. I think pulled off my t shirt and headed to a more secluded part of the wood where, soon enough I realised I wasn’t the only guy there. As I wandered past some guys, their hands reached out to stroke my chest and shoulders. But none of them grabbed my fancy. A shame as my cock was starting hurt it was so hard. I walked in and noticed a guy just ahead of me, leaning against a tree which I knew led to a small ravine. He was about 50, pepper short hair and beard and beefy. I stopped to make sure he saw me then I walked passed him and down the ravine. Without looking back I leaned against the side and unbuckled my belt. Turning around I pulled my cock out of my AussieBums and started stroking my leaking cock.

Sure enough Daddy appeared. I smiled and licked my lips as he walked up to. He reached out and grabbed my cock hard. I moaned and as he wank my cock I unbuckled his jeans and out flopped his cock. Eight inches. It would do. I dropped to my knees and swallowed it hole. He’s clearly been here a while as his cock tasted of arse and cum. I moaned as I leaned into his crotch so I could swallow all the precum generously leaking from his cock. My only regret was that as he’s already shot his was he wouldn’t be able to fill my own cunt up. I didn’t care. Even a dribble of seed was all I needed.

He was clearly telepathic as he pulled me up and spun me round. Without any preliminary niceties he pushed me down spread my cheeks and pushed his cock against my cunthole. I pushed against his hardon and felt it open my sphincter and slide in.

I moaned and played with my tits as he started to fuck me with quick, sharp stabs. Closing my eyes, I started to wank my cock lost in the sensations of a cock in my arse and wanking my own tool. I was just starting to tune my own jerks with his rhythm when I heard his speed up and suddenly stiffen as he shot his load into my cunt. My hand dropped from cock as I felt the hot surge of his spunk splatter my insides. Before I could stop him, he pulled out, slapped my back and was sipping up and walking away.

My own cock was stiff but I was stop shocked and, I’ll admit it, angry to sort myself out. Stunned, I turned around as he disappeared. Pulling up my chinos I slipped on my t shirt. I walked back to my bike, ignoring other guys as they tried to grab me.

Getting back on my bike I decided to cut my losses and go home.

Thirty minutes later, I chained by bike up in our garage and walked into our house. Music was playing so my boyfriend was kitchen. I stripped bollock naked and walked into the kitchen. 

There he was, clearly just back from his usual 10K run, stripped down to his shorts. He looked up as I walk in, sweaty myself.

I walked up to him, his cock already tenting his shorts. I kissed him then let him watch as I slid a finger up my cunt then offering it to him to lick. He moaned as he realised I was giving him what he wanted - a cummy arse. A loaded one. I had misjudged my woodland fuck. As I cycled home it was clear that he had left a generous load up my arse. By the time I stripped naked, it was leaking out of my hole.

Without ceremony my boyfriend pulled down his shorts and revealed his cock. 11 inches of thick black meat, cut with a big mushroom head and tonight the usual ring replaced by a gold bolt. He kissed me then pushed me against the table. I moaned in anticipation as he gobbed in my hole, gave it a perfunctory lick then grabbing my hips rammed his cock deep into my arse. I gasped as I felt it rip past my arse muscle and bury itself deep into my gut. One hand wrapped around my body to play with my tits, the other pushed by head down as he proceeded to pummel my arse, his precum mixing with the recent load, his balls banging my arse. After two decades of sex, I synchronised every deep thrust into my cunt with a long hard stroke of my own cock. Suddenly he lifted me up off the ground and onto the table. My hands reached out to grab either side as he started to pound my hole; my cock sliding against the wooden surface, polished with my own precum. He sweat was dripping off his chest and neck an into my back. Every thrust was bringing him closer and closer to the moment that had kept us together for twenty years. 

As he started on the final furlough of this short but beautiful fuckathon, he released my tits and with every thrust started punching my back.

The bliss of pleasure and pain was too much too soon. I screamed as I felt my cock erupt and spew a heavy load  of spunk as he punched my back again, and again and again. 

Finally when he could hold back any more he released a torrent of cum deep into my cunt forcing it to explode from the seal of his cock and my arse, back onto his cock and balls and down my legs.

He shuddered as he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck as we both reacted to our intense orgasms.

Pulling out he pushed three fingers deep into my arse and fed my the seed in my cummy hole. Then kneeling I felt his tongue against my hole. I didn’t need any other suggestion. I pushed out a liquid load into his mouth before he stood up spun me around and kissed me.

Pulling back, he smiled: “Shower”. As we walked upstairs he slapped my arse. 

I was sated. For the moment. I knew I had something to sort out.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1

Over the next week I continued my regime of two swims every day. But purposefully I made sure my swim at the end of the day was longer. For the first four days I didn’t see the tattooed guy despite staying til almost closing and showering in the same stall where I’d first spied his monster cock.

On Friday as I walked into the changing room, there he was. He’s clearly finished his swim and was toweling himself dry in his boxers. In the low light his muscles rippled under the magnificent artwork that covered his body. I walked passed him and opened a locker at the end of the row.

“Hey.”

I turned around. He had one foot on the bench to dry his leg and was smiling at me.

“Hey.”

A flash caught my eye and I spied the flint of his piercing as his cock peeked out from the end of his boxers.

“Haven’t seen you in a while,” he said.

I turned away as I felt my cox  twitch.

“I’ve been coming later,” I replied.

“Yeah, my times are fucked up cos of work too.”

I pulled my tee off and shrugged off my chinos, pulling my speedos out in a fluid movement and desperately trying not to think of his cock. And him jerking it under the shower.

“You wear those?”

“What?”

“Speedos.”

I looked back at him. He was now in his jeans, the waist band of his boxers showing as he stretched a polo shirt over his tight body. 

“Yeah. Less resistance in the water.”

I winced. He smiled and sat down on the bench.

“Is that true?” 

He was looking straight at me as I held the speedos. There was nothing else to do. 

“Yes.”

I pull off my pants hoping my cock wasn’t too erect and slid my speedos into the inviting lycra feeling it cup my tightening balls. He watched me intently.

“Cool. Couldn’t wear them myself. I’d feel too exposed.”

He stared at me as I turned to face him.

“I’m sure you’d look good in a pair.”

Our eyes locked.

“Perhaps. Well enjoy your swim and catch you sometime.”

He grabbed his backpack and in seconds was gone. As the door swung shut I sighed and released the blood that I’d held back for so long into my cock. It hardened in my Speedo’s as I walked to the pool for a long swim. Over the next few weeks, I continued my refined regime and we saw each other perhaps once or twice a week - the same “Heys” and genteel conversation. But the same frisson as our eyes locked. But nothing more.

One night I arrived much later than normal. It had not been a good day at work. I stormed into the changing room and stopped dead. There he was. He had his back to me but he was in a pair of Speedo’s. Classic Speedo’s. Black. He spun round. 

“Oh, hi.”

“Hello.”

He looked distinctly uncomfortable so I walked past him to my usual locker and started undressing. I got down to my briefs when he said:

“What do you think?”

I turned around. He was standing facing me. The bulge in the black Lycra made my mouth water.

“You look good,” I stammered.

Our eyes locked for a second longer than they should have before he laughed.

“Nah. I don’t think so. But they were in the sale so I thought I’d see what they looked like.”

He grabbed his jeans and pulled them on.

Grabbing his tee he headed for the door.

“Have a good swim.”

I finished my swim and showered. There was a polite cough and I looked up as I was changing. It was one of the gym attendants.

“Sorry, we’re closed. I didn’t think there was anyone down here after Jack left. I’ll need to let you out the back door.”

Jack. That was his name. I apologised and followed the attendant through the back of the gym. I didn’t realise it went back so far until he opened a door, wished me goodnight and I stepped out into the twilight and into somewhere I didn’t recognise.

I paused to get my bearings and realised I was in the housing estate. I didn’t realise that the it wrapped itself around the gym to this extent. I sighed. I would have to double back through the estate and get my bike.

I hiked my backpack onto my back and headed around the gym. As I looked, I realised that the estate wasn’t as grim as I thought it was. All the flats looked well appointed and I realised they had a distinct design to them. Without thinking I flipped my phone out and searched Google. Sure enough, the estate had been designed by a famous architect and had, long ago stopped being social housing.

“I’d be careful about doing that here.”

It was Jack. He was in faded blue jeans that gripped his legs, a black tee and boots.

“Oh, hi. Jack.”

He looked at me quizzically.

“How’d you know my name?”

I recounted what had happened at the gym; he smiled and said that he lived in the estate and would walk part way back with me. Side by side we started our journey. I found out his name was Jacques, he was an artist so did odd jobs and “this and that” and suddenly he stopped walking.

“Well this is where I live,” pointing up a stairwell. He paused as I adjusted my backpack and shuffled from foot to foot.

“I’m heading your way but just need to pick something up. Do you want to wait, I’ll only be a second. Or come up.”

He looked at me straight-eyed. I pretended to look around us.

“I’ll come up, if you don’t mind.”

He smiled and made some joke about it being the safest neighbourhood in town as I followed him up the stairs. At the top he unlocked a door and walked in, not stopping to see if I was following. It was not what I was expecting. Down a short corridor his apartment opened into a large open space. And at the far end, floor to ceiling windows with what I can only describe as a magnificent view of the city. When I tore my eyes away from the view I realised he had disappeared. I sat down on the sofa and waited. My eyes wandered to the table and widened. There, in plain sight was a spliff and a bolt piercing. 

“Ah, there it is.”

Jacques suddenly appeared and leaning over the table grabbed the spliff then sat on the opposite sofa. I looked up and he was staring at me, spliff in hand.

“I need this tonight. You don’t mind do you?”

I shook my head and said it was fine and didn’t bother me as I’d had a hard week too. I winced at my choice of words.

He smiled and pulled out a lighter.

“Shall we have a quick toke before we go?”

Without waiting for an answer he lit the spliff and took a deep grab. Whistling through his teeth and leaned over and handed it to me, and fell back against the sofa, spreading his legs.

I took a deep hit and held it in. Christ it was good stuff and started working it’s magic immediately. I looked back at him and shrugging my pack off, I handed it back and leaned into my own sofa. My mind was in overdrive. One side was enjoying the effects of the smoke, the other wondered what the holy fuck was going on.

As we shared the spliff, we chatted. I told him I was an accountant, lived with a “partner” of twenty years and had been swimming since I was twelve. He was half American, half French and had moved to the city after an”ugly break up.” Whenever we swapped the spliff our fingers touched, lingering more with each share.

Suddenly he lunged into his back pack at the side of the sofa and threw something at me.

“Here. These are for you.”

By reflex I caught them and looked down. Speedos. Red speedos. I looked at him.

“I bought them and some others when I got the other pair. Reckon you’ll get more use out of them.”

He smiled and I watched as he expertly rolled another spliff. Not looking up he said: 

“Try ‘em on.”

As he licked the spliff closed he looked at me. Stared at my face. My mind exploded. Then I decided.

I stood up. Kicked off my shoes and stared back. Grabbing the lighter he lit the new smoke and sat back. 

I pulled off my shirt, unbuckled my chinos and slipped my fingers into the waistband of my pants and shoved my trousers down. He raised an eyebrow, not taking his eyes off my face. I leaned down and hooked my ankles through the speedos. And pulled them up. Keeping eye contact I rearranged my junk, now semi erect, in front of him.

He stunned out the spliff and stood up. He smiled at me and as I watched he pulled off his boots, shucked his tee and dropped his jeans. Underneath he was wearing yellow speedos.

I gasped at the contrast with his hard muscled body and inked skin.

Sitting back down he spread his legs, relighting the spliff and handed it to me.

“Cool.”

• Like 26
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2

Time seemed to stand still. I was conscious that my breathing was in sync with his hard abs. Through the thin fabric of his yellow lycra I could also see the slightly thickened outline of his cock. It might have been the light but I couldn’t see the normal jagged appearance of a piercing that I noticed when I wore my own speedos. My own cock was in shock and has shrivelled down. Still deep in my subconscious I knew my package still looked impressive. I took a toke and inhaled deeply, holding on to the spliff. My mind was still in two places. There, in the apartment working through various scenarios simultaneously. The other half thinking about my boyfriend. No, not like that. We both fucked around but rather, where was he that night. 

Then I remembered. He was at an all-black night at the most popular gay sauna. It happened once every couple of months and only black guys were allowed in. That might offend the more politically correct amongst you but I figure if you breed man cunt and take loads in your own then you’ve not got a principle to stand on. Plus he always came back wanting to fuck like an animal so I didn’t mind that he went. He went because he loved taking black cock deep in his own cunt. It was something we had in commons and we’d only discovered when for our fifth anniversary he surprised me with a black porn star I always fantasised about for a day of Chem induced fucking. Half way through when my own arse needed a rest I couldn’t believe it when my partner offered his arse up to the 12” of the porn star to be ripped open. Since then he partied every other month like a whore bottom. Then came home and took out his pent up top-ness out of my, my arse and my body. I fucking loved it.

Jacque chuckled and reached into the table and grabbed the piercing. Holding it to the light he unscrewed the ball and put it back on the table. As I watched, almost as if I wasn’t there, he pulled out his cock, picked up the piercing and, staring right at me, slid it into place and rotated it to make sure. My mouth was dry.

“Hand me the spliff.”

I did as I was told. Jacque too a deep hit and make no effort to put his cock back into his speedos. Not that it would fit. As he took a drag it filled with blood and as he held the smoke he lazily wrapped one hand around his ever hardening cock.

My own cock snapped to attention in my speedos. My balls tightening at the same time.

He chuckled.

“Doesn’t that hurt?”

I looked at him quizzically until he nodded at my crotch. I chuckled nervously and lowered the speedos to release my cock but keeping them tight against my balls. My own hand gripped the shaft of my cock as I gave it a slow, deliberate stroke. Jacques took another toke and mouth “wow” as he exhaled smoke in my direction. He put the spliff in the ashtray. He closed his eyes and stretched his arms above his head. A spurt of precum leaked from the head of my cock.

Normally, the minute a guy takes his cock out in front of me I’m either on my knees or on my back wanting it in either hole. Right now I was confused. If I’m honest I still couldn’t work this all out. Not even if he was gay, or if it was the spliff or if he was simply a straight boy fucking with my mind.

Suddenly Jacques was on his feet. He walked around the table and sat next to me. Smiling he offered me the spliff. As I took a drag he leaned down and took the whole of my cock in his mouth. And I mean the whole of it. In one motion like a seasoned pro. I moaned as his warm mouth engulfed my hard cock. With one hand at the base of my cock, he used the other the knead my balls. Not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to show he knew what he was doing.

My head rolled back as the spliff and his warm wet mouth and tongue worked their magic and he kneaded and tugged my balls insistently. Then, suddenly and out of nowhere I felt my balls tighten as spunk started to leap down my shaft. Before I knew it I was spewing a wad of creamy spunk into his mouth. Without hesitation, Jacques swallowed my load.

I couldn’t believe it. I’d never cum that quick. Ever. Normally I needed a cock deep in my cunt to even get hard. Now I was spunking like an adolescent. As I shuddered from the orgasm, Jacques stood up and looked down at me. Picking up the red speedos he turned away.

“Shame dude. Close the door behind you.”

Stunned, I watched as he walked away, not looking back once.

In a daze I got dressed and left.

Fuck.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Damn you tell a hot tale....you got me leaking. Please say there is more to come. Your description of Jacques had me hard as a rock. I am the boy next door personified....and bad boy types with tattoos and the like get my juices flowing. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

• Like 1

I stopped at the bottom of the stairwell and looked back. I had never been rejected before. Ever. 

My head was a swirl of emotions.

Anger. At being teased like some dollar store and rejected; at cumming so quickly like some adolescent touching a girl’s tits for the first time and angry because his mouth had felt so incredibly good - warm, insistent, greedy - and I’d blown it. Literally. I sat on the bottom step for a good ten minutes to collect my thoughts and calm down. Cycling when angry is never a good idea. Even I  twilight when there is no traffic. Finally I pulled my backpack across my shoulders and walked back to my bike.

It wasn’t there. It was too much and I bellowed in frustration and kicked the street lamp hard. It went out. Swearing to myself I realised I’d have to walk home. There was little consolation that later that night my boyfriend would literally choke and fuck me with his massive cock before loading me deep and leaving me with a couple of bruises. At that moment in time, it was Jacques cock my arse was hungry for.

I started to walk. At my pace it wouldn’t take me that long and so I started planning. I’d go home and have a long soak, shave my balls and cunt, have a spliff while I swapped my piercing for a ring with a big ball bearing through which would make my cock ache as it struggled against the weight to get erect; a metal cock ring with raised bumps on the inside to add additional torture to my balls. Then I’d smoke some T, not too much and the I’d be watching hardcore bb porn and playing with a butt plug up my cunt til my boyfriend came home and found me. He’d be high on T and what else he’s taken and loaded full of black spunk, his manhood humiliated and wanting to take his anger out in some white yeah boy. Me.

My phone buzzed. The screen lit up and showed me a message from Toby. A small smile eroded a small part of my anger.

Let me tell you about Toby.

A couple of months ago I did my annual clothes shopping trip. Chino, shirts, tees and underwear. The preppy look that I had spotted for the whole of my life. I am Banana Republic man. So anyway, there I was paying for my goods when I heard a bit of a commotion behind me. I turned around and there was a mom and her poor lad. Arguing over a shirt. It was the argument that piqued my interest first. She was telling him it was “too tight” and he was disagreeing. I took a couple of seconds to check him out. He was about my height, ginger and freckles and clearly an athlete. I could tell from the well developed calves in his shorts. The cashier quietly coughed. When I turned around he had a raised eyebrow and a smirk. I smirked pack, paid and left.

Outside I decided to take a break and sat on one of the benches just opposite the entrance. Placing my bags between my legs, I spread them generously and took in the view. Sure enough, the ginger lad and his mom came out. He’d clearly won as he was smiling and swinging a shopping bag. Walking next to his mom he glanced my way and for the smallest moment his step faltered. I discretely nodded at him and he discretely acknowledged. I spread my legs further and scratched my balls. His eyes lasered to my crotch. My cock stirred slightly knowing the almost impossibility of achieving anything. As I said he was my height, ginger and freckled and built. His previously adolescent softness filled out with muscle. And a nice butt. As I said I don’t often fuck but I do fuck twinks and I could almost taste his right moist Virgin hole. As I watched, storing what he looked like for a later wank fantasy he pulled his iPhone from his pocket. 

He mom stopped and looked at him. Pulling his phone to his chest there was a brief conversation, a quick cheek kiss and mom walked off. Putting the phone to his ear he wandered off in the other direction. As I prepared to pick up my bags and head home to crack open a fresh bottle of poppers, he turned back and smiled at me.

I picked up my bags and slowly started to follow him through the mall. He wandered in and out of shops, always looking back every so often to see if I was there. I was. My interest was piqued. He wandered into a sports shop - one of those sprawling discount stores good for socks, underwear and tees. At a discrete  distance I followed him in, watching as he skimmed rows of t shirts. I walked into the same aisle at the other end. As I nonchalantly looked at some shorts he whipped off his t shirt and like some straight guy tried on a shirt. Even from where I was standing I could see him freckles, slightly sun-kissed smooth chest, small pert nipples and incredible six pack. Checking himself out in the mirror he pulled the tee off and stared at me. Grinning, he dropped it to the floor, pull his own back on and let his hand drop to his crotch suggestively. Then turning he quickly walked out of the store.

I almost lost him outside until I saw him disappear down an emergency stairwell. Surprised the alarm didn’t go off I followed him through the door. The stairwell was dark and clearly disused. I took me a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness but when it did I realised he was standing right in front of me.

“Hi.”

He stammered. In spite of his cockiness he was clearly nervous and shaking. I dropped my bags and put my hand on his chest. He gasped and took my hand. My cock was already straining in my jeans and rubbing against the denim as I was commando.

Slowly he pulled my hand down to his crotch which was impressively tented. I licked my lips and slowly undid the buttons of his combat shorts to expose his pants underneath. His breathing was heavy and expectant. I pulled down the waistband and out sprung his cock. Even in the dim light the head glistened with precut and I could tell he had a big mushroom head and a thick cock. I was slightly jealous. He was at least 9” and I’d never feel it in my cunt. Shame.

I slowly stroked his cock as his own hands started to pull on my jeans. I pulled him towards me and kissed him. His tongue shot out of his mouth and into mine.

Fuck he was a good kisser.

Pulling my cock out we both moaned as we mutually wanked our increasing wet tools. Realising time was of the essence I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth. He moaned and as if by instinct he put his hand on the back of my hand and pushed me into his crotch. I took a deep sniff of soapy bush and hairy balls and moaned. His young Vick was gushing precum and I knew I wouldn’t need to take long to drink him dry. In fact he was already thrusting his hips into my face and before long a sweet wad of cum washed down my throat. I waited until his cock has drained itself and then stood up.

He smiled at me as I started to zip up my own jeans.

“Wait.”

Thinking a jerk off was better than nothing I stood there, cock erect and dripping. I was surprised when he then kneeled down and licked the shaft of my cock. And licked it like a pro. Looking down at him he glanced up and winked as he teased the ring in my cock.

Fuck. He wasn’t that innocent. I moaned as he spent a good ten minutes sucking, licking and chewing my cock and balls. Finally, he swallowed my cock and milked me dry. Swallowing my load and then as he pulled away flicking my piercing to make my cock jerk for those final drops. 

Standing up he kissed my neck and told me to wait five minutes. Then he was gone. I collected my thoughts and bags and discretely re-entered the mall.

I found the nearest bench and sat down, smiling. Pulling my phone out to check messages I noticed I had 10 messages on my “dating” app. It wasn’t dating. It was an app used by bb whores like me. I clicked it open and my eyes widened. It was a stream of messages form “GingerWhore”. It was him. Messages that he’s clearly sent as I had followed him which I hadn’t noticed. But it was the final one that made me go hard again.

“Nice cock dude. Want you to dig your cock deep into my young cunt and vice versa. Nice seed too. Condoms only.”

I smiled. Condoms only? Fuck no. I had found a Twink to corrupt and breed. 

Perhaps my night was looking up after all. Checking my gps, I texted Toby to tell him that I was on my way and to slip a jock over his frat boy cunt.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

I have to admit the text from Toby asking if I wanted to fuck his arse has improved my mood slightly. His twink arse was tight and always tasty because as I’d found out to my horny delight was that he was a real cock whore. The kind of preppy whore in waiting that I wish I had been when I was growing up. But I had to wait til college before I first took cock. From what he’d told me he’d been taking cock since he was 16 or 17. Taking it. And giving it.

He was alone that night as his parents had gone away until Saturday morning and as he had to “study” they’d taken his younger siblings with them. On the surface he was a Grade A sports all rounder; destined for a good college, a good job and a wife. Underneath he was a dirty minded fuck boi who loved cum. 

As I turned into the alley that led to the back of his house I pulled my wet speedos of the plastic bag that I always placed them in after a swim. Pulling my semi hard cock out of my chinos, I pissed all over them, not caring if I pissed over my hands and placing them back in their plastic bag. Job done I walked to his back gate and pushed it open.  

I walked into a garden with a large pool. A set of French windows opened into a conservatory. From where I stood I could hear the deep beat of techno music - not loud enough to annoy the neighbors but loud enough to mask any sounds not normally associated with twilight; dim lighting in the pool and discernible a glass pipe.

Toby was in a greedy mood.

I stripped down and slipped my Speedo’s on, pushing all my clothes into my bag. I walked up to the pool and dropped my bag to one side. I heard waves in the pool and turn to see Toby slowly swimming towards me. Even in the light I could see his was wide-eyed. And naked. I lay down on a sun bed and watched as he lazily emerged from the pool and stretched. His cock was stiff and his balls jutted out because of the thick rubber cockring I knew he was wearing. He wandered over and sat spreadeagled at the end of the bed. It was a warm night and the water had dried on his skin. Only his hair an the tip of his cock were dripping. He leaned forward to kiss me.

“Hi, baby.”

His lips touched me and with one hand he grazed my tits making me moan. He traced his lips down my torso, stopping to lick my belly button before taking a deep sniff, moaning with delight and burying his face deep in my pissy speedos. After we’d first met it was clear that Toby was more than your average young gay boy. He had been debauched and ruined at the age of 16 by a summer sports coach and his buddy. And I mean ruined. How they had recognized the dirty whore in him was beyond me but by the end of the summer he was their cum rag, whored out to friends and strangers and on a permanent supply of Prep.

I’d never heard the full story but he’d promised to tell me everyone one day. 

Tonight after all the teasing and disappointment, Toby was exactly what I needed. I watched as he the piss from my Speedo’s, reaching in pull my cock and balls free to lick the sweat and piss and pre cum from them.  He yanked my Speedo’s all the way off and threw them into the pool, and looked up expectantly. I smiled at him and pull his mouth onto my cock. Without a moments hesitation I slowly started to dribble warm piss into his mouth. He gripped my hips as I put my hand on the back of his head. I felt my bladder relax as it started to release a controlled torrent of piss down his throat. I didn’t want him to miss a drop and sure enough he didn’t, but he kept sucking my cock for a while and I admit I was almost enjoying it too much. But I was on a clock.

I pulled him off my computer and playfully slapped his face and pointed at the pipe.

He grinned and picked it up, lit it and handed it to me. I took a drag and held it. Fuck I needed this and his cunt. I stood up and flexed knowing he wanted to see my hard, dripping pierced cock. I watched as he took a drag then laid out on the sun bed and raised his legs. I know what that meant. I knelt down and sniffed and licked his wet hole.

Fuck he was loaded. I isn’t know how many loads were buried in his cunt but I was determined to bleed my seed and mix it in. Grabbing his ankles I pushed my cock against his boy-tight hole. He moaned as I felt his cunt muscle resist for a few second before I popped into his warm arse.  

A cummy arse is an amazing thing. On a physical level, it’s wet and warm and indescribably moist. On some kind of metaphysical level the idea of plunging my bare, pierced cock into a swirling mass of dna, precum and blood was mind blowing. I knew I wouldn’t last long so I grabbed his hands and placed them on my tits. Toby was obedient as I started to rhythmically pound his cunt he tweaked and teased my nipples. 

It felt amazing. Gazing into his eyes as my cock sloshed into his well used hole. So good that before long I was shooting my wad in to his sloppy mancunt, depositing my load for the first part of its journey.

He grinned and rose up to snog me. I whispered into his ear that it was my turn and he didn’t resist. I slid my cock out of him and watched him disappear into the house. Lying there, I took another hit and played with my semi hard cock. Soon enough he was back and handed me the tool and bent over.

We both chuckled as I pushed his mum’s turkey baster into his cunt to the hilt and pulled out a guey load of cum. I held it up to the dim light, mesmerised. I’ll never ceased to be amazed by manseed. It’s colour, texture and power.

I slapped his arse and we swapped places, my legs in the air, cunt spread. 

Smiling, he took the baster and pushed it into my guts and released the warm load into cunt. I sighed. The warmth spread deep into my guts as I received the dna of god knows how many men and my own. Loaded with my own spunk has always been such a fucking turn on.

Pulling out the baster he leaned forward to kiss me, inserting the baster between our lips to lick it clean.

Then without any ceremony he rammed his big headed cock into my cunt. Holding it tight so no cum could escape, he rammed my cunt like some adolescent virgin, dumping his seed a final deposit.

He shuddered as he emptied his nuts into my guts before pulling out.

He kissed me, smiled and thanked me. It was my cue to leave. I slapped his arse and promised to come back soon.

Leaving him dozing I got dressed and left the way I came. I needed to get home in time for what I really needed.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

I had to get a cab home and I’m always convinced that the taxi driver knows what I’ve been doing, that my cunt is loaded with strangers cum and that I’m a whore. Sadly, I’ve never been one of those guys who gets fucked by a horny hung taxi driver.

Never.

When I got home all the lights were off so I knew I had some time. I paid the driver and went inside. I turned in the hall lamp and went upstairs. Shucking my clothes I decided not to have a shower. I reeked of sex and there was the faintest whiff of T on my skin. Opening the walk-in wardrobe I went to the back, opened the door and pulled open the lowest drawer. Jocks, shorts and leather - and all with that musty post sex smell. After a session we’d just drop our used in, only cleaning it when the reek of sex, piss and cum began to permeate our other clothes. I chose a red jock and sniffed it. Not too ripe and still a bit damp from when my boyfriend fucked and pissed all over me a few days before.

Then I returned to the main bedroom and pulled a box from under the bed. Inside, toys, chains, poppers, lube. I smiled. I’d keep it basic tonight. I pulled out a butt plus, licked it and as I pushed it into my cunt I wiped up the seed that had started leaking from my hole.

As I walked into one of our spare bedrooms I pulled the wrapping off both bottles of poppers. Opening another cupboard I retrieved a small black plastic box and checked inside. Everything was stocked up. Turning on the TV I used my phone to connect it to the web. People always wondered why one whole wall was given up to a TV, as it sprang to life I smiled at the thought of if they only knew. Porn - and I mean hard, extreme fucking and arse play bareback porn erupted into the screen in stereo. Lying back on the bed, I took a deep hit of poppers and tweaked my tits.

Moaning, smiling and dripping from cock and leaking from cunt, I waited.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

As I lay there wanking my cock and teasing my cunt with the butt plug, my mind wasn’t really on the porn. Filthy as it was my mind wandered back over past encounters. Not the most recent but encounters way in my past. My first cock, when I was 18; my first load when I was 20 and the first time I met my partner.

I was single at the time, not too much of a party boi at all. I had been a member of a much posher gym then. The key reason being I’d read it was a cruising gym and the descriptions weren’t wrong. Despite being a high end chain the staff, well some of them, turned a blind eye to what was clearly going on. I knew that for a fact as I’d taken a few loads in the towel storage cupboard from some of the employees. 

I’d spotted a really hot black guy a couple of times and we’d said “Hey” in passing but nothing else. I knew from chat I’d heard that he was gay and hung. I’d seen that for myself partially in the changing rooms. Even soft his cock was huge. And pierced. I used to wank and think of that thick raw meat wrecking my hole. But only alone at night. One Sunday I went to the gym really early, I was meeting my parents for lunch which always upset my Sunday routine - lazy coffee, app fuck, gym and then one of the various underwear or naked clubs that had sprung up on Sundays to cater for the after party crowd. 

The gym was empty apart from me and one of the instructors. He winked as I walked in so I pretty much knew when I’d finished my run I’d be getting a load from him. I smiled. He was fit and while he was only 7 inches, he was a heavy - and I mean heavy cummer. After about 90 minutes I slowed to a walk and took a couple of breaths. As I watched he left the gym, still empty it was that early and walked down the corridor. My cue, I finished my water bottle and picked up my hand towel. The gym was modern but they were still finishing the top floor which would have more fitness studios and an outside running track. I followed him through a “locked” and up the stairs. He was ready, leaning against a set of breeze blocks he had his cock out wanking it hard. Without speaking I knelt down and finished the job. It tasted of arse already which made me wondered who had got to the gym earlier than me only because I was then pretty sure that his wad would not be as generous. I stood up and learnt against the blocks and pulled down my shorts. I keep my cunt hairy - not only because of the misty smell which I love when I finger myself but also because the first time a cock goes it, it always rips some of the hairs off.

Let’s admit it, it hurts but we all love it.

He turned round and grabbed my hips. Gobbing on my home he pushed his cock in. I’d not been out the night before so I was dry. Clean but dry. He grunted as his own precum did the job of lubing my guts. My own cock was semi hard and in those days unpierced. He wasn’t the greatest fuck and had I known he’d already dropped a load I might not have bent over at all, but cum is cum and I planned to squirt it into my water bottle for later. 

It didn’t take him long to cum and sure enough I didn’t feel as big a load as I had experienced in the past or what I wanted. Slapping my arse he kissed the back of my neck and slid his cock back into his shorts. As he turned around he gasped and stopped dead. I looked over my shoulder.

There he was. The black guy. My future husband. Singlet pulled over his head, shorts lowered, beating his mighty meat.

“Hey. Can I have some of that?”

The instructor stammered a yes and I heard him walk away. I turned to the blocks again as I heard him walk towards me.

“Fucking hot white pussy”. He kicked my legs slightly apart and leaned in pushing the tip of his pierced cock again my cummy hole. He kissed my neck and I breathed in his scent. Soap clean. My cock lept to attention as he traced down my back with his tongue and pushed it into my hole. He moaned as he pushed his tongue in, reaching round to pull my balls. I moaned. He stood up and gobbed on my hole wiping it round with the head of his cock. I pushed back against his tool and spread my legs. He grabbed my hips and slowly, every so slowly started to ease his massive cock into my butt. I gasped as sweat broke out across my back and chest, dripping down my body to fall over my achingly hard dripping cock and lubing my balls which he was now squeezing hard with one hand. I closed my eyes as I felt his cock inch in.

He stopped and I sighed. Reaching back I searched felt for his balls against my arse and opened my eyes in shock. He wasn’t fully in my cunt. He chuckled and whispered into my ear.

“Oh baby. Here.”

And with that he rammed the rest of his cock into my mancunt balls deep. I grunted with pain and pleasure as he started to power fuck my arse so hard he lifted me off the ground. Crushing my face against the breeze blocks one hand kept squeezing my balls as I felt my face being graded against the hard brick. But still he didn’t stop. Pounding me he pulled me back and wrapped an arm around my throat and lifted me off my back, finally forcing my cunt to open up for his cock as he literally spiked me onto his body which flailed around like a rag doll. It was too much and suddenly I was cumming. Torrents of cum all over the breeze blocks and then a stream of piss erupted from my cock as he continued to pile drive his big black meat into my cunt. Even after I was empty he kept fucking me, forcing e to stand legs akimbo arms against the wall as I got lost in a daze of his cock plundering my arse. In that moment, I just wanted more and it was almost with regret that I felt his cook start to pulse as wave after wave of his cum buried itself deep in my guts.

And then he did the thing. The thing that made me fall in love. The thing that I realised I had been missing all my life. As he pulled out I fell to the floor in a crumpled heap, cum leaking out of of my red raw hole. 

He pulled up his shorts walked around to face me and smiled. Then he kicked me in the guts. Not too hard but hard enough to wind me.

And walked away.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3