Not my Type

BBFCKR

After a marathon fucking session, you don’t expect to be presented by a fresh, unploughed cunt. And not a cunt that belongs to a total top. But while Michael was a total - and a total top, I mean I’d seen him wreck and break bottoms, load them up with his piss and blood, and leave them literally bruised and abused, he also enjoyed the feeling, no loved the feeling of toxic seed up his own chute.

Once, in a blissed our states as we lay in each other’s arms after a really intense session which had included a hairline fracture to my left cheek bone (that’s another story) he told me how he’d spent a weekend in Chicago as a bottom. Forcing himself to take every cock, every poz cock he could find so he could become a toxic load giver himself. 

So as I knelt before his sweaty hole, I told the boys to hold back his ankles and take turns on his face and jack their cocks to work up a max load for his cunt.

They obeyed.

I dipped my face between his cheeks and exhaled. The smell was pure sweat. No piss. No cum. Yet. I lapped my tongue against his coarse arse hair and heard his muffled moans. Toby was squatting over his face, feeding Michael the hole he’d abused so badly overnight. Behind him, through the windows I could see the sun beginning to rise.

We’d been fucking, felching, fisting and pissing all night. My cock heavy and bouncing between my legs had at least one more toxic load left. I knew it would be the most toxix, more virus than cum. Exactly what Michael wanted.

I pushed my tongue into Michael’s “virgin” hole, tasting his scent and juices. So clean and unmixed. I pushed my tongue against the walls of his gut, feeling the resistance that would soon give way. I stood up and threw him the bottle of fresh poppers. He took one deep and mighty huff then pulled Toby back onto his face. From the moans that Toby elicited I knew Michael’s mouth muscle was in deep, sucking out his own seed.

I reached into the bedside draw and pulled out my cock piercing. A thick heavy bolt. I hadn’t worn it all night but as I slipped it through the tip of my cock, the extra weight having no effect on my stiff cock, I gobbed on my shaft and rested the metal against michael’s arse lips. He sighed and moaned urgently, growling. Mesmerised I began to push my cock slowly into the tight hole. Even tho the boys had remained relatively tight all night, the exquisite tightness of this new hole was like a glass of fresh water. I gritted my teeth, willing myself not to just rape this too. The top who has broken bones, left me bruised, raped me on countless occasions with my bf and laughed in my face as I literally begged them to stop beating me (but wanting more).

Finally, balls deep I slowly started to push and pull in and out. Milos has replaced Toby on Michael’s face and Toby was now standing next to me - one hand on my hard arse the other pulling up michaels massive bollocks, gobbing on my cock as it slid in and out. Kissing my neck and chewing gently on my tits, he kept us fed on poppers, his eyes dark with greed.

I built up the speed and force of my fucks. I could feel my cockring forcing new grooves into the fuck chute I was ploughing, the mix of precum, arse juices and fresh blood coating my shaft as I pulled out and pushed back in. As I rammed in deep, Michael’s six pack rippled with each thrust. With Toby playing with my tits it wasn’t long before I threw back my head and with a yell shot a hot load into the cunt I was balls deep in. I felt my semen rush past my cock ring and bury itself deep, flooding into Michael’s bloodstream. But this was no time to stop. I pulled out and Toby immediately stepped in and rammed his cock into the slightly bloody hole. I beckoned Milos over time take my place and leaned down to suck Michael’s very hard and dripping cock. Pulling back, I looked him in the eye and slapped his hard cock. He raised his arms above his head and growled again. A deep animalistic growl.

I grabbed his cock hard around the shaft and started wankingnit, sliding over his face to give him my cummy rosebud you chew on. He grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against his mouth, exhorting Toby to revenge fuck him. And Toby was. Pulling all the way out he rammed his cock in. Again. And again. And again. Every son often he pulled out completely and roughly forced three or four fingers into the tops guts before feeding them to me and then ramming his cock back in.

It was too much for me, I pulled off Michaels face and facing Toby I slid down his hard, massive tool and pushed my tongue into toby’s youthful mouth. Milos gasped as I rode Michael and leaned in for a threesome kiss. Our breaths were hot and poppered up from the regular huffs we were hitting. Toby was ploughing hard into Michael’s tight cunt but he was close. So close. I grabbed Michael’s balls and twisted them. He wasn’t allowed to cum yet but his yell of pain, absolute pain as he punched my back hard in rhythm to the trusts into his arse was too much for the young pup. He crushed my mouth with his as he shot a geyser of cum into the tight hole and kept fucking it in before pulling out and pushing four fingers in to feed me his seed. Milos pushed him out of the way and forced his dick into the waiting hole.

I was an ecstasy of pain. A cock ripping my guts open one last time; and blow after wonderful painful blow in my back.

Milos, inexperienced as he was didn’t take long to plant his own toxic seed in Michael. Pulling out he bent down and pushed his mouth against the hole as licked the seed out as Michael pushed.

A hungry mouth on his ruined cunt and a tight count wrapped around his thick hard cock was too much for Michael. As he pinched my back, I felt his cock surge deeper to plant a final poisonous load deeper into my guts than before. My reaction was instant. Thick Huey strands of cum erupted from my cock and into Toby’s waiting mouth. But Michael wasn’t finished. Grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his cock to the base, he flooded my guys with hot chem piss, washing his cum into my body as Toby took my own torrent of piss down his throat. Bladder empty he pulled me back, and off his cock. On cue, Milos moved his mouth from his hole to mine and locking his lips around my cunt, took his piss load down into his gut - piss, arse juices and cum mingled and hot.

We all collapsed in a heap of snogging in the bed. Spent, wasted and sated.

As I lay there, Michael got up and feeling of sex kissed me, picked up his clothes and left.

I watched as Toby and Milos made out. Their cocks still hard Toby winked at me as he pulled Milos to his feet, gathered their gear and left. No doubt to go back to Toby’s place for more fucking and, I hoped, Milos’ first fist. 

Toby gestured for me to followed. But I shook my head. Toby deserved Milos’ rosebud and something made me confident that they’d be back in my bed as a dirty minded, seed sharing couple for many years to come.

Content, I fell asleep. As my mind wound down, there was the image of Jacques. Pounding the twink. 

Fucker.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

The memories of the session with Toby, Michael and my new fuck Milos lingered. In my mind, cock, arse and bloodstream. Toby moved in with Milos who didn’t return home. He extended his internship in my company which meant I got see a lot more of him in the office and across my office. His arse was so tight and sweet tasting that using it almost felt like an obligation. Sucking Toby’s seed from his cunt became an regular ritual; as well as the occasional anonymous lunchtime load he delivered. It seemed only polite to send him home occasionally with my own load as a pre dinner starter for his filthy boyfriend.

Outside of work my routine fell into an easy rhythm. Swimming, the occasional fuck - random or regular - and hard abusive fuck sessions with my boyfriend.

Life was perfect.

Except Jacques had disappeared. I roamed the pool at night, I wandered around the estate - and realising the amount of horny cock and arse available - and visited the sauna taking more cock and arse as I searched. In vain.

He’d clearly left. All that was left were the memories and the fantasies. Neither filled the hole in my cunt that needed filling.

I’ll even admit that sometimes as my boyfriend raped my hole I’d imagine it was Jacques equally long but thicker shaft ripping into me. As he dropped another load into me, I dreamed it was Jacques load, which I imagined was thick, creamy and loaded with toxins and chems. it always made me cum so hard. This pleased my boyfriend, and sometimes I admit I imagined telling him the truth. If only so he would beat me and fuck me even harder.

As the weather improved, I started swimming in the nearby lido. It was basically a lake with two jettys. The newest was clearly signposted, had a life guard post and was popular. But half an hour around the lake was an older, more desolate jetty. Warning signs made it clear that it was dangerous to swim here unattended and in the years I’d been using it there had been some near accidents. And fatalities. Mainly inexperienced swimmers who had swum out too far. 

I loved it. As a strong swimmer I had no qualms and for most of the time I was alone. Occasionally I’d see another guy but always in the distance. And because it was so remote, swimming bollock naked was acceptable. The cold water was invigorating.

Strangely I’d never had sex there. Or picked up. It wasn’t that sort of place. And I liked that.

I tended to go first thing. Sometimes there was a gentle fog on the water which parted as I swam to the middle of the lake, floated on my back and shut the world out. Usually with my hard cock rigid and sticking out of the water. I never touched it. It seemed wrong somehow. 

Because of my search for Jacques, I was probably the fittest I had ever been. Not only had my boyfriend commented as he used my body and holes, but even the women in the office started flirting with me. And more than once I caught the closet fags in the office casting lustful glances in my direction. And as I fucked Milos over my desk I couldn’t help but admire my own rippling muscles as I slammed into his cunt.

One morning as I turned in to swim back to my pile of clothes - yeah, it was that safe - I spotted a runner along the shore line. Even from where I was he looked fit as fuck as he jogged along the shoreline. His singlet billowed our in the way they do on a muscular frame and his shorts hugged thick thighs. As I swam a bit closer he paused by my clothes. I paused. He didn’t look like a thief. As I watched he peeled off his singlet and stretched, wiping what must have been sweaty, reeking pits with his tee before smelling it. His hand dropped to his crotch and he clearly readjusted himself before slipping it back on, and turning ran back along the shore.

But it wasn’t that which caught my attention most. My cock had gone rock hard because the guy was inked. Top to toe.

It was Jacques.

But by the time I got to the shore, he had disappeared. I quickly dressed, ran to my car and put my key in the ignition. My cock was stiff and leaking into my cargo shorts. I closed my eyes and leaned back. My hand dropped to my crotch as my mind wandered back to that night in Jacques department. The spliff. The kiss. His moist lips on my cock ...

Suddenly someone banged on the driver’s window of the car. I sat up bolt upright, wincing as my cock was bent against its will inside my trousers.

Angrily, I looked out hit hit the button to lower the window. I was about to swear, and there he was.

Jacques.

In singlet and shorts.

Sweating.

Smiling.

My anger dissipated as he leaned into the window.

“Hey dude, what you doing here?”

My car was suddenly filled with his scent. My cock went so hard I winced again.

“Swimming. Uh, how are you?”

“Good man. Good. Running. Not seen you about here before.”

“No. I only come here when it’s warmer. No seen you at the pool.”

“No. I’ve been away for a few weeks for work. Got into running but will head to the pool again. What do you think?”

He pulled away and pull up his singlet. Fuck, he was ripped. And as I looked, I could see his cock swinging in his running shorts. Determined not to be distracted, I looked him straight in the eye.

“Not bad. You’ve been working hard.”

He laughed.

“Yeah, man. Looks like you’ve been keeping trim too.”

“I try. Swimming mainly. And some weight.”

“Yeah. Looks like you’ve filled out.”

I blushed not sure if he had actually noticed I had filled out of he was referring to the tent in my pants. I coughed.

“Well, I’d better go. Things to do.”

Without a second though he vaulted over my car’s bonnet and opened the passenger door.

“Hey man, you could at least offer me a lift. I’m shagged.”

Without waiting, he clambered into the seat and buckled up. Staring at me, he smiled.

“Drive.”

I put the key in the ignition, started the engine and started to drive back to town. Jacques leaned down to turn on the radio, brushing my knee as he did so. He was chatting away. He’d been to Canada and then New York but loved returning “home”. He asked what I’d been up to, how work was. To be honest I was trying to concentrate on driving and getting my cock to go down. I was almost faint with the smell of his sweat. I just wanted to get out of the car. 

“Pull over.”

I was jerked back to reality and he was motioning to a turning.

“Pull over. I need a leak.”

Obediently I pulled over. He opened the door, leapt out and disappeared into the bushes.

“Don’t you need a leak?”

I stared into the bushes from where the voice had come. My mouth was dry. Truth was I needed a piss. After my swim I had drunk almost a litre of water. But my cock was hard.

Fuck it. I needed a piss.

I got out of the car and looked around. I could see the road but still locked the car. I followed Jacques into the woods. The sunlight dappled through the leaves and suddenly I was in a clearing, and Jacques was leaning against a fallen tree. He’d taken his singlet off. He was incredibly ripped. And his tattoos were covered in a layer of thick fur. I gasped.

He chuckled.

“Yeah, I’ve left my fur grow. Like it?”

He stretched his arms above his head and looked straight at me.

“Strip.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I obeyed. Staring at Jacques I pulled off my tee and raised my own arms above my head. I knew after all the working out, swimming and the cold water that I looked good. Fucking good. I leaned into my right pit and inhaled. I dropped my hands to my cargo shorts and pulled the button and lowered them a little. And stopped.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. He dragged his left hand through the thick bush of his chest and into his pit, raised it to his nose and inhaled. His hands then found the waistband of his shorts and hooked his thumbs under the elastic.

As we watched eachother we pulled down our shorts. His cock was cupped in a jock. Mine in black briefs. As our shorts dropped to the floor, he hand grabbed his jock and he squeezed hard, letting out a deep sigh. 

I dropped my hand into my briefs to pull on my own balls.

It was silent. Only our breathing could be heard above the morning songbirds.

He pulled the pouch of jock down, his clock slapping against his his furry stomach and slurping some jizz onto the hair. I dropped my own underwear, my cock 90 degrees to my washboard stomach. Our piercings glinted in the sun. His thick heavy piercing not weighing down his massive engorged weapon. Fuck I wanted to walk over there and suck him.

But no.

Jacques licked his lips, then spat on his hand, gripped his cock and grinned. I balled some gob and let it drop into my cock and lathered it round my shaft. 

As we stood there, we slowly began beating out cocks, in sync. Unconsciously my hand moved to my pierced tit and as I wanked I tweaked it.

Jacques smiled. But so did I. This time I was determined not to let myself down and knew, with my bladder full to bursting I stood a good chance.

Jacques other hand dropped to his hairy balls and gripped them he tugged and squeezed them as he jacked his cock.

“Was he tight, the blond twink you fucked?”

Jacques started and looked at me. I smiled.

“Did he beg you to fuck him raw, breed him. Bury your seed deep in his cunt?”

Jacques closed his eyes and tilted his head back. I decided to take a chance.

“Did you blow your toxic seed into his guts. Did you poison him?”

Jacques head snapped back, his eyes opened and he stared at me. Nodding, he gobbed onto his cock, smiled at me and started wanking again.

“Oh yeah. You bred him. Ruined his chute with your massive pierced cock, didn’t you? Ripped into the sides of his gut so that your toxic load would spread quickly. You fucked him and he was too cunted and high to stop you. Drinking the cum from every cock forced down his throat in the club that night. Cum and piss.”

Jacques moaned and imperceptibly he started to tug faster.

“I saw you and him. He was riding your thick man cock. You were pulling him down, raping his mancunt in front of all those guys. I’d taken a load that night and you watched me take it. Yeah?”

Jacque nodded. He was staring at me. His eyes were glazed over. He was panting. His body was covered in a sheen of sweat and his balls had pulled up to the base of his cock. He was close.

“Watching me take a load deep, hard and generous in my cunt. Hearing my moans as I blew a load. Yeah?”

He had closed his eyes. He was jacking his cock with both hands now. Precum was dripping onto the ground. 

“All those guys jacking off as you fucked his twink hole. And when you blew your load you wanted it to be my cunt you were fucking, using, raping, opening, bruising, bleeding, poisoning ...”

And with that, Jacques yelled and shot a massive, gooey load, spewing his spunk into the leaves and grass in front of him. The force of his orgasm forced him to his knees, as he shook controllably. Suddenly my own balls tightened and my own seed shot out of my cock and splattered all over Jacques bent head. He looked up and caught the last stroke of my cock on his face. My spunk glistened in the sunlight and leaked down his cheek.

He smiled and opened his mouth. Without a pause, I directed a stream of piss into his waiting mouth, drinking some before he leaned back and let it stream down his furry chest. 

When my torrent of piss had subsided, I smiled at him. He smiled back.

I shook my cock into my hand and fed myself its last drips. Then, I picked up my clothes, turned around and walked to my car.

Getting in, I didn’t look back as I drove away. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

For the next couple of days I was in a sexual daze. Part of my brain refused to accept what has happened. The other half descended into a fantasy of such filth that my cock was constantly hard.

I returned to the lake; I swam in the pool. But I didn’t see Jacques. Some mornings in the mist I heard runners but by the time I reached the shore their footsteps had receded. And I was left alone, naked and hard, fingering my arse and hoping he’d emerge from the shadows and breed me.

It didn’t happen. 

I returned to his estate and wandered around. And never saw him. I even rejected the offers from previous guys in the area. A week before I’d have bent over for all their spunk and piss. As I had done before. One after the other.

I even visited the sauna. But in the midst of being fucked by a multitude of men, I never saw him. I did see the twink and I fucked and fisted him roughly, partly in anger but also partly so that I could mix my toxins with the toxins that Jacques had already deposited in his bloodstream. 

I continued to fuck with Toby and Milos; and one night offered up my cunt to my boyfriend and Michael. They used me, me mouth and cunt all night. Filled with cum and piss, bruised and bleeding, my mind still switched to Jacques from time to time.

His absence was beginning to drive me crazy. But it was also keeping me fit. Swimming so many times a day and having taken up running on the off chance of bumping into him made me as ripped as I’d ever been. And hornier. I loved watching piss and cum splash over the six pack as I was fucked or fucked someone else. I took to online popperbating, revelling in guys reactions to my rippling torso. I started having cam sessions of being hard fucked - no raped- by my boyfriend. Each time suitable masked or concealed but each time cumming buckets of cum and piss.

I had almost given up hope and began to think it was all a dream. Then on morning, I emerged from the lake after a hard swim to find an envelope on my clothes. I picked it up and looked around. No one.

I opened it. An address. And a key. And a single word - “Tonight”.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

I didn’t know the part of town where this place was. Of course I knew where it was. It was near the university and my sexual appetites sometimes lured me to the campus to bottom for straight jocks, hairy coaches and dirty, horny professors. When I got home, I showered and looked at the key. It was a single Yale which gave nothing away. I googled the address and street mapped it. A modern block of loft style apartments with front windows that spanned the length of each apartment. I shuddered as I remembered that disastrous night at Jacques. 

It had to be him.

I showered again, but this time I  focused. I shaved my balls and trimmed my bush. But I left my arse hairy. I went into the bedroom and squeezed my balls through a rubber cock ring, pulled on a jock, jeans and a tee. I pulled a bag from under the bed and checked the contents - harness, speedos, a sweaty pissed stained jock, a couple of bottles of poppers. I reached into the draw and packed the bag with supplies of chems, needles and rubber ties.

I paused. What the fuck was I doing. I wasn’t into anonymous sex. Well not like this. I was presuming it was Jacques. But what if it wasn’t? I sat on the bed. My cock stirred. 

Well if it wasn’t I could walk away.

I left the apartment after writing a note to my boyfriend. He was spending the day at his black-only club. He wouldn’t mind coming home full of black seed and finding the place empty. He’d just order take out. And if it wasn’t Jacques, I’d come back in such a mood I’d need serious bruising ... 

I drove to the address and drove a few blocks further on and parked on a side street. As I walked back, I spied preppy guys from the university. Some of them eyed me directly. Either directly or furtively. I met all their looks and smiled. I knew I looked good and I also knew my semi was being pushed forward giving my crotch a nice bulge. I arrived at the block. It was modern. Steel and glass. I pushed the buzzer. And waited.

“Come on up,” said Jacques over the beat of a music track. The door clicked and I decided to walk up the stairs.

When I reached the sixth floor I wasn’t out of breath, but I was lightly perspiring and my crack was lightly moist. I slid my hand down the back of my jeans and through my sweaty crack.

I rang the doorbell and almost instantly Jacques opened it.

“Hey, dude.”

He opened the door fully and turned back into the apartment.

I followed and closed the door. I stopped and looked at the apartment. It was spartan but beautiful. A single couch faced a tv on the wall, the same round wooden coffee table, a heavy wooden table and four chairs, a kitchen to the left, doors to the right and then I gasped. A magnificent view of the entire city. Dusk was falling and Jacques was framed in the fading light against the vista of the city. 

He was wearing a t shirt and slightly baggy jeans. His feet were bare. I dropped my bag and went to stand by him.

“You came. I wasn’t sure you would.”

“Why not. Great view.”

He turned to look at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand, the hand that I had earlier slipped between the cracks of my sweaty arse cheeks, and as I watched he drew my finger into his mouth and sucked. I moaned.

“Tasty.”l

He dropped my hand and walked away from the window. I followed him to the couch. As he walked he pulled off his tee and turned to look at me as he dropped it. I pulled mine over my head and also kicked off my shoes and socks as he reached the sofa and sat at the end. I joined him, sitting across the other side, one leg resting on the sofa, exposing my crotch encasing a cock that had been hard since he had opened the door.

I look at him as he reached for the table and rolled a spliff. He was magnificent. Hairy, tattoo’d, ripped. As he rolled the paper his forearms flexed and my cunt ached to feel them flex inside my chute. He locked eyes with me as he licked the paper and sealed the contents. 

He picked up the lighter and handed it to me along with the spliff. Our fingers touched as I took it. He leaned back and raised an eyebrow as he looked at my crotch.

I lit the spliff and put the lighter down handed him the spliff. As he took it, I stood up, undid the buckle of my jeans and slid them to the floor. 

As Jacques blew the smoke out I took the spliff back, and sitting down spread my legs and took a drag, forcing myself not to exhale. He looked at me and smiled. Standing up he hooked his fingers through the belt loops of his own jeans and dropped them. Fuck! Standing there in a black jock, he looked magnificent. I blew out the smoke. It left me tingling slightly. And he made no effort hiding his erect cock, straining against the pouch fabric. He sat down next to me and took the spliff from my fingers and dropped it into the ashtray. Staring into my eyes, his hands wandered up the inside of my leg and cupped my balls.

“Sexy fucker”.

He leaned in and kissed me. I opened my mouth to feel his tongue slide between my teeth as his hand slid up my body, teasing my nipples and making me moan. I reached out and searched his body hungrily, teasing, tweaking his own nipples before sliding my hands down to his crotch. I squeezed his balls and shaft through the fabric which was soaked with precum.

He pulled away and reached for a bottle of poppers on the table. He held the bottle under my nose four times. Then repeated it himself. Leaning back he raised his hands above his head and I dove into his left pit. 

My mind was in overdrive and I was slightly sweaty as my tongue licked deep into the groove of his armpit. He tasted clean yet salty, the muskiness of a previous workout still latent on his hairs. I heard his take a drag from the spliff before he offered me one. I held in them breathed it into his pit, licking the fumes off his hairs. I tingled again. 

I pulled back and looked at him. He smile.

“A little bit of Tina. Hope you don’t object.”

I grabbed his chin and forced my tongue into his mouth. We snogged for what seemed an eternity. When we did break away, to take a breath, we were both getting sweatier.

Jacque picked up the poppers, stood up and walked deeper into the apartment. I picked up my bag and followed him down a dimly lit corridor and into the bedroom. 

Music was pulsing from speakers, a low hum riven with sexual impulses; in a side table in full view, a pipe, rubber bands and syringes. On the TV screen, porn.

He was already on the bed, proposed up by pillows. His jock was gone. He was stroking his hard, engorged cock, and squeezing his balls. I dropped my bag and pulled off my jock.

No niceties tonight. Why bother? I mused. I stood at the end of the bed, stroking my cock. I caught the poppers he lobbed at me and took deep huffs before lobbing them back. Sliding between his legs, in one swift movement I took the full length of his cock to the back of my throat. Jacques swore in shock as he felt my lips, tongue and throat welcome his cock like an old friend. His hand automatically went to the back of my head and his head thrust up appreciatively with a welcome spurt of salty precum.  His hands searched out my nipples and gently began to tease them, making me moan. I arched by arse into the air so he could see the rounds of my buttocks hiding the hole I wanted him so desperately to fuck.

He smelled amazing. Clean yet sweaty; musky here fresh. Buried in his pubes, I inhaled his scent as I ran my tongue along his shaft, eliciting moans and more precum each time.

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled up and swung round. His mouth found my cock and he growled as he swallowed it up. His hands grabbed my arse cheeks and squeezed them. 

Locked, lips to cock, we feasted on eachother’s meats.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

On 6/2/2020 at 5:47 AM, grubbysubby said:

@BBFCKR, this is by far the best story on here! I keep coming back for more! Please give us more of this twisted tail!

I wanted to say the exact same thing. What a great story. Most stories here get stale at some point. It‘s either the brutality of drug use or the physical action. You @BBFCKR know how to write cohesive yet fresh chapterts every single time.

i‘m very excited for the next part!

Edited by Headstrange

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My hands ran up and down the hard swollen shaft of Jacques cock and there was nothing fake about my moans as I feasted on his dripping glans while at the same time feel his warm wet mouth encase my own cock until it banged against the back of his throat. His fingers simultaneously wrapped around my arse and fingers probed the slot between them without actually touching my pulsating cunt hole.

We devoured eachother’s cocks, barely coming up for air, and only breathing when we pulled back to spit gob onto shaft and balls.

Jacques smelled magnificent. He reeked of sweat, spit, precum and the faintest hint of piss. His scent was heavy with musk and sex. His balls, slightly hairy, round and massive could barely fit in my mouth but I chewed and licked them, eliciting grunts of approval from between my own legs. Finally we found ourselves entwined and face to face. Jacques forced two fingers into my mouth and prised my jaw open so that he could land a gob of spit in my mouth.

It was my turn to moan as I tasted my sweat and precum mixed with the taste of Jacques in my tongue. Our cocks were rubbing against one another, our balls pushed into proximity, our hands searching out around our bodies.

It was too much for me. 

Like a diver off the top board I flung myself away from the sex pig I was with and landing on my back, fluidly pulled up my legs to expose my cunt hole.

Jacques grinned and grabbed the poppers. As I watching he exhaled and emptied his lungs and then took two deep huffs. Holding his breath he tossed the bottle to me and I did the same. As I threw my head back he dived between my cheeks and raided my expectant hole with his tongue.

“Fuck!!!!”

I couldn’t hold back and yelled as his muscular tongue pushed deep into my hole, his hands prising apart my cheeks and simultaneously rubbing his stubbles chin across my cheeks.

One hand reached up and squeezed my tit, eliciting another expletive from the exquisite pain the tweak delivered. I threw my hands over my head and implored, begged and encouraged him not to stop. My entire cunt, my entire being tingled from just his tongue in my hole.

He growled as he ate my cunt, rolling the noise in his throat as he lapped, licked and fed on my hole, using his thumbs to open my hole, sliding them in every so often as if testing how tight my fuck hole was. 

There was no hard, rough, dirty talk. Just the sound of sex. And it was intoxicating.

My head rolled off the end of the bed and as I looked up I looked into the slightly open wardrobe door. My eyes popped open. Through the crack I spied leather, rubber and toys. I sighed and as one part of my mind went into hard sex overdrive the other thanked whatever God it was who had created the fuck pig who currently had his tongue so firmly welded deep in my cunt that I could almost taste him in the back of my throat.

Finally he pulled away from my curb and pulled me towards his. Encased in his muscular arms he drew me in for a deep, incredibly gentle kiss.

“Did you like what you saw?”

Our eyes locked as he grinned.

“No need to rush. Plenty of time for everything.”

Pulling me towards his again he raised my arm, gobbed and buried his mouth into my sweaty pit as I reached down and grabbed his hard cock. It was so hard it felt like a steel rod in my hand, the only thing reminding me it was a massive piece of flesh was the pulsing heat it was giving out. That, and the stream of precum dripping down his shaft. My hand slid down said shaft and grabbed his bollocks and squeezed them. Jacques moaned and chewed my pit. 

I pulled away and stood up. As I walked to my bag he laid down and watched as I bent down and opened the front flap.

Grabbing a small bag, he smiled as I walked back to the bed and threw myself next to him.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

There is always that initial frisson when the chems first come out. I knew Jacques did chems but I also wanted to experience them fully. Going straight to TINA has its moments but I wanted this evening to be ... well theatrical. Operatic even. Full blooded as well as bloody. Sensual as well as sweaty. Erotic as well as damn right filthy.

As I threw myself on the bed next to him, he stretched and out his arm around me and cupped my arse, while pulling me in for a deep snog.

We stopped and for a split second stared at one another without flinching.

Too intense, I turned away and focused on the contents of the bag. I pulled out two small bags - coke and pills. Jacques grabbed the coke and leaned the side the side table, pulling the draw open to retrieve a small tray and, surprisingly two silver straws.

I chuckled and leaned down to suck the top of his glistening cock as he drew out two lines. Growling, he put the tray to one side and I felt his hand on the back of my head forcing me down the length of his shaft as he drew his hips up to meet my throat. Involuntarily I gagged, but didn’t stop sucking as he face fucked me. As his hands kneaded the hair on the back of his head, I focused on applying pressure to his shaft using my mouth, as the head of his cock bang mercilessly against the back of my throat. I knew I’d be eating no solids for a few days from the bruising I was going to receive from his cock.

Finally he released me and pulled me up. He smiled, tapped the side of my head and retrieved the tray to share its contents.  I knew it was quality gear - I’d paid for all the chems I had brought with me with my arse and cock.

My dealer was a Latino with a thick cock, load after toxic load and a preppy boyfriend that he liked to see me use. So I paid the only way I knew being whore and master in turns.

But I digress.

Having inhaled a few lines and snogged, licked, sucked and gobbed as the lines took effect, I pulled out a few pills - two blue and two with eagles on them.

“Think we’ll need these?” Jacques asked, fingering the blue pills, and wrapping his other hand around his massively engorged weapon.

I chuckled.

“Prob not but perhaps half just in case.”

Jacques chuckled back and cracked the pill in half and fed me my half with his sweaty, precum  tasting fingers. We wouldn’t need them I knew but didn’t want anything to go wrong.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the table and offered him a pill and a swig. I followed suit and before long we were once again entwined. The coke, hits of poppers raising our bear ears and before long we felt the tingling rush of the pill. I pull him in closer and slid my hands to his arse, I pulled apart his cheeks and gently rubbed by fingers against his hairy crack and hole. He moaned as he crushed my mouth against his, pulling back to gob into my mouth before invading it again with his teeth. 

I probed more insistently and piled away and lay back. Grabbing the poppers and offering them to me , Jacques needed no second bidding. Taking four deep huffs I handed the bottle back just as Jacques slid his arse over my face. Grabbing his hips I pulled his arse into my face as we felt that first, incredible rush ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...