Not my Type

BBFCKR

• 1 month later...

As Jacques straddled my face I reached up and grabbed his hard, muscular and hairy arsed cheeks in both hands.

As he lowered himself down I leaned up to take that first sniff and lick of his hairy hole. As I’ve said before, I love eating arse in every position but having a guy ride my face is my favorite - not only because I can spread the cheeks wide and get my tongue in deep, but the guy, if he knows what he’s doing, can also take control, holding his own cheeks wide apart, running the groove of his arse across my face, along my tongue and open mouth and also stop dead and just smother me with his cunt.

And Jacques was an expert. Holding his cheeks wide apart he exposed his hairy cunt for me. I moaned with pleasure as I drafted in this fresh hole. I had wanked and fantasised about this hole for months - playing with my own with fingers, toys and my own fist as I imagined what it would taste like and feel like inside and out.

And I wasn’t disappointed. Sweat dropped down his back and into the groove, wetting the hair that covered his arse and hole; he had also kept the the space between his hole and balls hairy which added extra musk and the faint taste of piss and the unique smell and taste of ball sweat. He also knew how to hover above my face, so that I could lean into his hole with my nose and mouth the inhale as much scent as I could.

This was a cunt made by God for queers like me. If there was a heaven, it was riding my face like a pro.

Above me, I could hear Jacques taking huffs of poppers before reaching down to tweak my tits or roll his hand up and down my shaft and pul on my balls. I was totally focused on his hole - with his cheeks spread for me, I was free to tease and finger his hole, lapping it with my tongue, and watching my gob get swallowed up before pushing into his hole for that first taste of his chute.

And again, there was no disappointment, just perfection. Some arses taste clean, some of the spunk that’s already been loaded, but Jacques chute tasted of him - replicating the taste of his spit and gob i has tasted in his mouth. I moaned loudly as I added my own spit to the fluid in his chute. Above me, Jacques was moaning and clearly sweating as it was rolling down his back and into his arse. As I licked and ate him out he started to roll his groove over my mouth, lips and nose, driving me into a deeper frenzy of eating, licking and chewing. I was totally lost in his hole. The whole world reduced to giving and receiving as much pleasure from his puckered cunt as possible. 

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I was so lost, savoring Jacques’ hairy, sweaty cunt that I was momentarily angry when he lifted his muscular arse off my face.  

Swinging round he kissed me deeply, grunting with pleasure as his tongue dug deep into my mouth to search out the taste of his own chute welded to the inside of my gums.

Our hands automatically searched and found each others hard cocks. I looked down and gasped when I saw how engorged his cock had become - so red and thick it looked like it was about to burst.

I slid beneath him and lifted my hips to expose my own hairy cunt.

“Fuck me, mate,” I whispered demanding as we kissed. “Fuck my hole til it’s raw.”

Jacques pulled back and grinned.

“Plenty of time, mate, first I wanna taste your guts clean,” he gobbed in my mouth. “Then I wanna taste it when it’s loaded with my seed.”

I moaned loudly as another wave of the pill washed over me. And moaning simultaneously, I knew it was having the same effect on Jacques, who lifted my legs into the air and spread my cheeks.

“Fuck, I’ve waited too long for this,” he said as he pushed his nose into the crack of my hairy arse, and inhaled deeply.

I growled as I felt his tongue lick the lips of my arse, so tight now but knowing, by the end of our session they would be used and battered; abused and stretched; assaulted and ruptured open.

And I wanted it so badly, I knew, as he deftly used his tongue to open me up, grunting himself as he savoured the taste of my unfucked guts, relishing how the taste would change during our night together; the initial sweetness of my sweat and gut juices turning salty as he loaded me with his precum and spunk, and then the slight metallic taste as he bloodied my guts from intense fucking and arse play.

It took all my will power not to beg him to just fuck me raw and hard now. Breed me. Fuck me. Hurt me. Bruise me.

But no. I wanted to take all night. I wanted to take, feel and take Jacque in each and every one of his sexual guises - as exploratory lover, as intense fuckbuddy, as sweaty wet pig and finally as totally brutal violent Dom top.

I wanted each and everyone facet of Jacques.

He pulled away from my arse and looked at me from between my legs, grinning.

“Fuck, I’m gonna use you, you cunt.”

“You read my mind,” I replied as he slid up

my body to kiss me.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” I breathed. “Fucking own my cunt.”

He’s hooked his head.

“No mate. I’m gonna own your fucking soul.”

I groaned as he crushed his lips against mine, my hand dropping to his cock to wank it, barely able to get my hand around his thick girth.

He rolled onto his back and pushed me down his body.

“Suck my tool your fucker.”

Grabbing me by the hair he impaled my mouth on his cock, the force making me gag as I struggled to inhale before my nose and mouth were buried in his sweating crotch as he simultaneously thrust up with his hips forcing my throat to open up.

He groaned as he held me there, pushing me further down on his cock, cutting off my air supply with his thick matted pubes.

I was locked onto his cock, his glans keeping my throat open as he pumped precum down my gullet.

My hands reached up to pull his hand off the back of my head. He slapped them away and jack-knifed me into a lock with his legs.

I couldn’t breathe. Seriously couldn’t breathe as he continued to thrust his hips down my throat, clearly oblivious to my grunts of panic as the air in my lungs quickly began to disappear.

I struggled more forcefully as my eyes began to blur.

Above me Jacques seemed completely focused on himself.

I began to retch and heave as I attempted to reject his cock.

Suddenly he released me and cold air filled my lungs.

I rolled away gasping and choking, splattering the bed with phlegm and precum.

Jacques laughed as he pulled me towards his and hugged me.

“Mmmmmm you fucking horny cunt. No one has lasted that long.”

I looked at him through tearstained eyes.

“What the -“

He kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

“Fuck man, you’re so horny. Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that.”

I looked straight at him, his eye gleaming.

“Is that all you’ve got, fucker,” I replied. 

Jacques grinned.

“Not even started yet, you cunt.”

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

11 minutes ago, BBFCKR said:

I was so lost, savoring Jacques’ hairy, sweaty cunt that I was momentarily angry when he lifted his muscular arse off my face.  

Swinging round he kissed me deeply, grunting with pleasure as his tongue dug deep into my mouth to search out the taste of his own chute welded to the inside of my gums.

Our hands automatically searched and found each others hard cocks. I looked down and gasped when I saw how engorged his cock had become - so red and thick it looked like it was about to burst.

I slid beneath him and lifted my hips to expose my own hairy cunt.

“Fuck me, mate,” I whispered demanding as we kissed. “Fuck my hole til it’s raw.”

Jacques pulled back and grinned.

“Plenty of time, mate, first I wanna taste your guts clean,” he gobbed in my mouth. “Then I wanna taste it when it’s loaded with my seed.”

I moaned loudly as another wave of the pill washed over me. And moaning simultaneously, I knew it was having the same effect on Jacques, who lifted my legs into the air and spread my cheeks.

“Fuck, I’ve waited too long for this,” he said as he pushed his nose into the crack of my hairy arse, and inhaled deeply.

I growled as I felt his tongue lick the lips of my arse, so tight now but knowing, by the end of our session they would be used and battered; abused and stretched; assaulted and ruptured open.

And I wanted it so badly, I knew, as he deftly used his tongue to open me up, grunting himself as he savoured the taste of my unfucked guts, relishing how the taste would change during our night together; the initial sweetness of my sweat and gut juices turning salty as he loaded me with his precum and spunk, and then the slight metallic taste as he bloodied my guts from intense fucking and arse play.

It took all my will power not to beg him to just fuck me raw and hard now. Breed me. Fuck me. Hurt me. Bruise me.

But no. I wanted to take all night. I wanted to take, feel and take Jacque in each and every one of his sexual guises - as exploratory lover, as intense fuckbuddy, as sweaty wet pig and finally as totally brutal violent Dom top.

I wanted each and everyone facet of Jacques.

He pulled away from my arse and looked at me from between my legs, grinning.

“Fuck, I’m gonna use you, you cunt.”

“You read my mind,” I replied as he slid up

my body to kiss me.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” I breathed. “Fucking own my cunt.”

He’s hooked his head.

“No mate. I’m gonna own your fucking soul.”

I groaned as he crushed his lips against mine, my hand dropping to his cock to wank it, barely able to get my hand around his thick girth.

He rolled onto his back and pushed me down his body.

“Suck my tool your fucker.”

Grabbing me by the hair he impaled my mouth on his cock, the force making me gag as I struggled to inhale before my nose and mouth were buried in his sweating crotch as he simultaneously thrust up with his hips forcing my throat to open up.

He groaned as he held me there, pushing me further down on his cock, cutting off my air supply with his thick matted pubes.

I was locked onto his cock, his glans keeping my throat open as he pumped precum down my gullet.

My hands reached up to pull his hand off the back of my head. He slapped them away and jack-knifed me into a lock with his legs.

I couldn’t breathe. Seriously couldn’t breathe as he continued to thrust his hips down my throat, clearly oblivious to my grunts of panic as the air in my lungs quickly began to disappear.

I struggled more forcefully as my eyes began to blur.

Above me Jacques seemed completely focused on himself.

I began to retch and heave as I attempted to reject his cock.

Suddenly he released me and cold air filled my lungs.

I rolled away gasping and choking, splattering the bed with phlegm and precum.

Jacques laughed as he pulled me towards his and hugged me.

“Mmmmmm you fucking horny cunt. No one has lasted that long.”

I looked at him through tearstained eyes.

“What the -“

He kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

“Fuck man, you’re so horny. Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that.”

I looked straight at him, his eye gleaming.

“Is that all you’ve got, fucker,” I replied. 

Jacques grinned.

“Not even started yet, you cunt.”

God dam that was hot🔥🔥🔥

• 5 months later...

Jacques gripped my ankle and swing my head over the bed. 

Uncapping the poppers, I watched as he took four deep huffs then held my head as I copied him.

Standing over me, I watched as he pushed the head of his cock into my mouth, head hanging off the bed.  I moaned and gripped his thighs as he slowly pushed his cock deeper down my throat, tasting his shaft, already covered in my spit and phlegm.

“Fuck man, you fucking whore,” he whispered as I felt his balls bang against my mouth. 

I counted to five as I waited for Jacques to start face fucking me.

Nothing. He just stood there, cock deep in my fuller, leaking precum as I breathed through my mouth.

Without warning he shunted his cock deeper into my throat, his balls covering my nostrils and making me gag.

My hands came up to try and push him away and he grabbed them.

“C’mon fucker, take it like the queer you are,” he whispered as he continued shunting his cock.

“Mmmmm you cock seems to like it bro,” he said. And he was right. My cock was rigid. Hard as steel. And with every shunt, I pissed precum down my shaft.

“Fuck yeah, faggot likes this.”

I moaned. Part in protest and part due to how incredible his abuse of my throat made me feel. 

Jacques released my hands and I dropped them to my cock and balls, wanking my shaft and squeezing my balls hard.

Jack groaned in appreciation as he continued to shunt his cock viciously down my throat. I’d be bruised for days I thought - throat and cunt. My cock stiffened at the thought of going home and presenting my bruised cunt to my boyfriend to eat out and viciously assault, as he always did when I came back from being a whore.

Finally he withdrew his leaking meat from my throat, and pushed me back onto the bed.

He stood there panting, his cock wet with my gob and coated with my phlegm. He drew his hand up his cock then licked it clean.

“Fuck man you taste good on my cock,” he said joining me on the bed.

“Roll over, now, let me taste your mancunt.”

I didn’t need to be told twice and rolled over, getting in all fours.

I heard him huff then picked up the bottle he tossed up the bed and took four deep huffs.

I felt his hands part my cheeks and slide beteeen them, his thumb grazing my hole.

“So fucking wet and sweaty already” he said, almost in awe as he gobbed down my crack. I could feel his spit drip down the hairs of my cunt and onto my hairy ball sack.

“Beautiful,” he continued as he gobbed again. And again. And again.

I was breathing hard with expectation.

Just fuck me, I thought. Fuck me and fuck me hard. 

“No. Not yet. I want to explore your arse.” It was as if Jacques could read my mind. 

He leaned in and inhaled, pressing his nose into my hole. 

“Mmmmmmmmm,” he moaned as I growled and pushed back into his face.

He breathed out and breathed in again, before rubbing his face into my crack.

“Fucking love your sweaty musk, dude,” he intoned. “Fuck it’s so heady and thick, coating your hairy cunt.”

He licked up and down my crack, his muscular tongue pushing into my pores, making me gasp.

“Jesus, it’s gonna taste so good with my precum and cum mixed with the juice of your guts,” he continued to lick up and down my crack, spreading my arse cheeks even wider apart.

“Push out for me, dude.”

I obeyed.

“Fuuuuuuuck! Beautiful. Again.”

I pushed out again, feeling his tongue rub against my sphincter every time.

“Jesus Jacques, don’t fucking stop!” I begged as he pushed his tongue into my hole, and I tried to pincer it tight in my cunt.

He moaned.

“Fuck yeah baby, just like that, push it open and let me get in there.”

I opened the poppers again and huffed. Long deep breaths as he pushed his tongue deep into my chute.

“So fucking tasty. So fucking sweet.”

He spread my cheeks even wider to chew on my hole, making me gasp with pleasure and push back against his stubbles face.

“Yeah, fucking get your mouth around my cunt, fucker. Eat my hole out. Get it fucking slick for your load.”

“Turn over, cunt,” Jacques ordered, lifting me into the air and spinning me onto my back, legs in the air in one swift movement.

Before I had time to react, he’d spread my cheeks again and was gobbing into my hole.

“Swallow it,” he said as he hawked gob after gob onto my hole. 

I complied, working my cunt muscles to suck up his gob, physically feeling it cost my guts.

“Let’s make this more interesting his said.

Leaning my arse against his chest he leaned over and retrieved a bag from the side draw, waving it in my face.

I grinned.

“Fuck yeah, you filthy cunt. Shard me up.”

Jacques grinned and as I watched he pulled a shard of Tina from the bag.

“Hold still.”

I closed my eyes as I felt him use two fingers to open my cunt, before gobbing into my chute and then dropping the shard into my open hole.

Releasing his fingers, he kneaded my buttocks, as I felt the shard rub and slowly dissolve in my cunt.

The warmth was almost instant.

Pulling my legs off his shoulders, he leaned down to kiss me.

“Ready?”

I looked straight into his dark eyes.

“Fuck yeah.”

“I don’t think you are,” he said as he rubbed his engorged glans against my cunt.

“Fuck man, I’m gonna make your cunt bleed with my poz cock.”

“Go for it, fucker. Give me everything you got.”

Jacques leaned in.

“Fuck, yeah.”

We kissed as the shard took hold.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I grunted as I felt the swollen, leaking head of Jacques cock push into my hole.

“Jesus!” I said through gritted teeth as my sphincter struggled to stretch over his engorged head.

Jacques grinned and pushed forward a bit more.

“Poppers?”

I nodded as he uncapped the bottle and held it to my nose for a single deep huff. The Tina in my cunt was make my hole itch for a good fucking but my chute had other ideas as it resisted the momentum of Jacques body on top of me.

“C’mon baby, let me in,” he whispered as he licked my earlobe.

I moaned. I’d never been this tight before. What the fuck was going on!

I lifted my hips up slightly and felt Jacques slide in another half inch before my guts tightened again. 

I looked up. Jacques was sweating.

He grunted and pushed the poppers under my nose again.

Another half an inch.

“Fuck it,” he said swearing under his breath as he pulled out.

Grabbing the back of my neck he pushed my mouth onto his cock as he rummaged around in the draw.

As I tried not to gag on his salty cock I felt the cold splash of lube on my arse before he pulled me back onto the mattress and lifted my arse into the air again.

Gobbing into my hole he retrieved a larger shard and fingered it into my hole before lubing his cock and lining up his cock with my arsehole again.

My arse was tingling more intensely when I felt his cock push into my cunt again, making me gasp.

“Fuck, yeah!” I moaned as I felt the shard dissolve into my guts.

He grinned and leaned forward.

“Forgot I also had some lube with Tina left. Let’s see if that  loosens you up.”

We kissed.

“But only a little. I really wanna fuck you up.”

I chuckled as he pushed his meat deeper into my resistant guts.

“Be my fucking guest.”

He pulled his cock back slightly as the tingling became a warm, burning sensation along the walls of my gut.

“Jesus that Tina’s strong,” I murmured as he started to fuck me with less that half his cock in my chute, stretching my guts that wrapped themselves around his cock.

He leaned forward and pushed his right pit over my nose and mouth. I growled as I buried my face in the sweaty, musky hair, licking and sucking the sweat as it literally seeped from his pores.

Another half and inch, Jacques using his cock like a battering ram, pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust.

I slipped my hand around my arse and felt his shaft.

“Fuck!” I said realising how far his balls were from they crack of my arse.

Jacques grinned and pushed his left pit over my nose and mouth, silencing me as he chewed on my left tit, eliciting deep moans  as I responded to his tongue teasing my tit.

“Not even half way you tight fucker,” he breathed as he licked the sweat from my increasingly sweaty chest. The warmth in my cunt was growing, every thrust of his cock was making me wince less and less.

I pulled his face to mine and gobbed in his open mouth. 

“Fuck I taste good in your mouth,” he grinned as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, sucking out the spit then spitting it back in. 

“Yeah?” I replied as the warmth in my count grew steadily in intensity.

“Fuck yeah,” he replied.

The warmth turned into an unbearable aching, hungry white heat.

I gripped his biceps either side of his broad muscular shoulders and spat into his face.

“Fuck me, you cunt,” I suddenly demanded as the best in the guts turned into insatiable yearning.

“Rape my fucking cunt. Bruise my hole!”

Jacque pulled back and looked at me, then putting a hand over my mouth, he raised my hips further off the bed, and began to push in deeper.

“Fuck yeah, you pussy faggot. I’m gonna hurt you.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1