Not my Type

BBFCKR

Straining against the ropes that bound him, sweat covering his body in a sheen, Milos looked magnificent. I looked and the other two were in a much awe as I, mouths open as they watched him strain and struggle.

It was time. We were all so hard, dripping precum and sweating ourselves. 

I motioned to Toby and we stood at either side at the end of the bed. Together we unclasped his feet ready to grab him should he try anything. But he didn’t. I was only slightly surprised as T makes a whore of every boi when Milos swung his legs up and exposed his hairy, sweet and sweaty cunt for us. I smiled as Toby picked up his baster and wiped it against the hairy, expectant hole. Milos moaned and pushed out his cunt, a dribble of arse juices leaking out. As Michael and I watched, Toby wiped the head of the baster across the hungry hole, just wetting the lips with the barrel of anonymous cum. Milos was far too gone to wonder whose loads were mixed all together. Sure some of Toby’s but also all the seed - chem’d seed as well poz’d seed - that Toby has clearly pulled from his own cunt earlier that day.  As we watched, Toby pushed the baster deep into Milos and slowly unloaded some - not all - of the contents. Milos’ eyes widened and as he felt the warm gush of spunk slosh into his insides he moaned with delight. Toby withdrew the baster and handed it to me - without hesitation I licked it clean, savouring the salty taste on the metal as Michael clambered onto the bed between the Greek’s legs and grabbed his ankles. We all laughed as I reworked that famous phrase - Beware Greek’s bearing gifts and said to everyone, “Behold, a Greek loaded with gifts” and then held my breath as Michael gobbed on the head of his cock and running it against the entrance to his hole to wipe up any dna that night have seeped out, pushed against Milos’ hole. He might have been high and hungry but he tried to pull away from the monster that was about to forcefully invade his guts. Michael uncapped the poppers and leaned forward. He fed Milos deep huffs of poppers and then handed me the bottle. Standing behind Toby I pushed my cock between his legs, and fed him some hits before feeding myself. Then as we watched, Michael spread Milos ankles and leaning into him, started to push his hard, beer can thick rod into the tight cunt. There was nowhere for Milos to escape to. As we watched, his eyes widened as he shook his head, screaming into the ball gag. Sweat dripped off Michael’s forehead as he leaned further in, taking the cunt centimetre by centimetre. Pinned down, all Milos could do was try and relax his arse but it was no good. We watched as Michael forced his  cock home, burying it deep in the tight gut. Milos’ toes curled and uncurled in the air as he fought to relax and breathe as well as process all the feelings and sensations coursing through his body. I remember the first time Michael fucked me. I too had been tied up on this very bed, and my boyfriend was sitting on my face, smothering me with his sweaty hole which, it became apparent was already loaded with a deposit from  Michael’s cock. Now, I’m an experienced bottom - fuck man I’ve taken fists - but taking Michael’s massive member was a whole new level of fucking and I remember feeling like I’d been split open even before a third of his cock was buried in me. But I also remember how it satisfied a deep hunger in me, filling a void that until then had only been satisfied by my boyfriend. I also remember how, once I was almost loosened up I begged Michael to fuck me loose, not take no for an answer and rape me. He did. As I choked on my boyfriend’s dick.

And I imagine that was what was going through Milos’ mind right now. The pain. The terror. The pleasure. I wanted to remove his ball gag and hear him beg, but he wasn’t there yet. Not by some time.

I looked down again and Michael’s cock was two thirds of the way into the hairy ass. Our bottom boi was whimpering but beginning to growl as well. Michael pulled out and we leaned over to watch the hole wink open and closed, precum leaking out and slipping down the wet crack, greedy for deeper cock. Michael smiled and slid back in as far as he could, burrowing into the gut step by step, planning to place his toxic flag in virgin territory whether the locals wanted it or not. Milos’ six pack was rippling with each fuck, sweat pouring off his body as he took thrust after thrust, his whole body reacting to the invasion. Michael was building up a steady rhythm, five or six long deep strokes before pulling out and ramming all the way in again. He wasn’t so much loosening a hole as punching his way in; forcing his way in deeper with every stroke. And he was clearly turned on because he was pissing precum he was leaking so much. Every time he pulled out precum squelched from the still tight hole, and every so often Toby would lean in and push his tongue into the gash and then return to spit the fluid into my mouth, tangy with the metallic taste of blood.

I moaned.

“Wreck him, Michael. Wreck his dirty cunt.”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Michael didn’t need any prompting. Leaning down onto Milos’ shoulders he pulled out one final time then with the pent up energy of the T coursing through his body, slammed his cock all the way into the Greek boi’s cunt, balls deep. Milos screamed into the gag and pulled his head away, his eyes rolling into the back of his head from the pleasure and pain. His cunt was still refusing totally give in as Michael grunted with the effort of opening him up. I held my breath knowing what was coming. Toby was standing in front of me and so slipped my cock into his sloppy wet hole, feeling him push against my cock, cum and arse juices smashing against it.

And then it happened. We’ve all felt it.

The moment your arse finally gives in to a massive cock. The sphincter and cunt giving way under the intense hard and deep assault all the way deep into your gut. And you know it’s happened because it’s the sound you make as a bottom - totally submission and the growl as you finally realise your goal of giving up your hole to cock. And Milos has just reached that moment. And Michael felt it too as his cock finally forced its way deeper than ever before, his massive Latino bollocks finally slapping against arse muscle. Toby and I moaned and I gripped his hips and pushed my cock deeper into his hole.

Michael was now ripping into Milos and, pulling off the ball gag, thrust his tongue into Milos mouth. Milos, far from screaming from the massive cock raping his hole, was begging Michael fuck him, wreck his cunt and load up his guts.

It didn’t take long before, with a monumental howl, Michael unleashed a massive toxic load into the newest bottom boi in our club. But he kept fucking the hole, spunk flying out, mixed with sweat and arse juices and forming a slippery white foam over Milos’ hole, inner thighs and stomach.

Finally, Michael pulled his still hard and dripping tool out of Milos’ hole, leaving Toby to rush in and feast on the open cunt and hole, exhorting him to push out the seed.

Michael stepped away and kissed me deep.

“What next?”

I smiled and grabbed his hard cock and wanked it. It was still so hard, the glans full and so inviting that I knelt down and took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. Michael moaned, praising my cock sucking skills as he leaned over my and fingered my cunt. I spread my cheeks for him with one hand and redoubled my efforts on his cock. Behind me I could hear Toby still exhorting Milos to push out but I knew it was futile. Michael’s seed was buried deep, deeper than any spunk had ever been deposited in that hairy arse. I stood up and walked to the bed. Milos was glazed over. Not from the T. No. From the intensity of the fuck. And the new feeling of seed so deeply embedded in his body that it felt like his organs had been pushed aside. I knew the feeling. And so did Toby. Kneeling down I stroked Milos’ face and gently undid the restraints. He wouldn’t need those anymore. He turned his face to me and grabbing his chin, I kissed him deeply. Our tongues met and danced between our mouths.

“I love you,” I whispered as my hand reached for his still hard cock.

He moaned as his lips found mine again, whispering how much he loved me. Wanted me. Wanted us all. In him. Deep.

Milos moaned loudly and looking down I saw Michael and Toby focusing their tongues and mouths on the hard Greek cock and sweaty hairy balls. As I kissed him I tweaked and teased his nipples and his hands dropped to the boys heads, urging them on. He raised his hips slightly as I guided my hand to his cunt. As I fingered it, I was amazed that it still felt tight. His cunt muscles tightened against my probing fingers and it was clear that the guys’ attention on his cock and balls were having the desired effect. I locked my lips to his mouth as he started to pant. Our tongue clashed as Milos cunt tightened around my fingers and his balls pulsed as he started to cum.

Michael forced Toby’s mouth around the cock forcing him to swallow the Greek’s own toxic load. Toby greedily swallowed every drop and then turned to kiss Michael. I pulled my fingers from Milos’ cunt and licked them - precum, spunk, arse juices mixed with blood. Tasted so good and make my cock jerk to attention. I stood up and pushed my bollocks into Milos mouth. As they all watched I started to wank my cock. I needed to unload.

Michael stretched over and bent me over Milos’ mouth so he could push his tongue into my arse. I moaned at the unexpected pleasure and immediately shot my own salty load into the open mouth, hearing the grateful moan beneath me as he feasted on the head of my cock.

Pulling out, I smiled and dropped to the bed with my arse in the air. 

Turning to Toby I whispered “Open me up baby.”

Milo s moaned and smiled as Toby stood up and walked over.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7

• 4 months later...

The worst misconception about fisting is that it’s a depraved, animalistic perversion for only the most twisted deviants. It might be to some, but to me it’s the most intense, up close and personal sexual connection you can have with a guy or guys apart from sharing your toxic seed.

I also accept that some guys find it a turn off. Each to their own. But for me, feeling a guy’s hand, wrist in my guts to his elbow, while he is kissing me, giving me hard verbal or making me suck his cock or someone else’s, is the most intense feeling. Akin to absolute love if I dare say it.

Finding a guy who can fist is easy. Finding a guy who can fist well, if not expertly is very hard. Anyone can push their hand into an already used cunt. It takes an expert to make it feel so good you wonder how you never got fisted before.

Despite his youth, Toby was a master fister. He said it was because he’d been so poorly fisted himself that he decided to master this art himself. The first time he fisted me we had been sober - not even a drink. I’d gone over one Sunday to drop off a book - yeah, totally innocent - and walked in on him with his own fist up his arse. I remember standing in the doorway of his bedroom and watching. I didn’t even get my own cock out but just watched as he eased his hand in and out of his cunt while staring at me. Every so often he would pull his fist out, take a deep hit of poppers and lick his hand. He beckoned me over, licking his lips and I didn’t need a second invitation. I stripped and straddled his face and, on this rare occasion, moaned like a whore as he ate me out, and every so often fed me poppers or his glistening hand. Finally he pushed me over and guided me to his gaping hole with his hand and buried my face in his glistening rosebud. I could not resist licking his hole, tasting the mix of juices as he moaned and wanked his cock. He was so close to cumming but was holding back. Then he pulled me up and rolled me into my back. I grabbed the poppers and took a deep hit, expecting his hard cock to bury his seed in my guts. But he proceeded to finger and gob on my hole, expectantly stretching it apart with his fingers. As I pushed his hand away, he shushed me and kissed me. Staring into my eyes he continued to finger my hole, feeling how wet it was and moaning when I told him I’d just taken two anonymous loads at the gym. To cut a long story short, he fisted me with such expertise - from tender to tough - that I went straight home and demanded that my husband rape the fuck out of me. Good sex just makes me hornier for me. And my boyfriend and the mates he had over willingly obliged. For hours.

Tonight, I slid on to the bed and pulled back my legs to expose my hole. I knew it was still pretty tight, just how Toby wanted it when he fisted me and I knew what I wanted too. I grabbed the poppers and took three deep hits and then beckoned Milos over. Milos clambered over my face and lowered his cunt into my waiting mouth. It tasted so good and I moaned as I felt Toby explore my hole with his fingers and Michael pulled my legs apart. I focused my attention on Milos’ hole. It had that sweet metallic tang of a hole fucked and ever so slightly abused. He teased me, pushing his arse lips out and letting the fluid inside deep into my mouth. At the other end of my body I could hear Toby feasting on Michael’s cock as he expertly worked my hole with the fingers of both hands. Sliding in and out, using multiple combinations of fingers and thumbs to probe, push and pull apart from cunt. 

The feeling was intense at both ends of my body and it only intensified as I heard Toby order Milos off my face, hold my head steady and feed me poppers as he whispered:

“I all want us to watch me wreck this cunt up.”

They all laughed and I felt a frisson if trepidation. Clearly Toby was going to get his revenge for the rough fucking I’d given him earlier. And for all the other times I’d watched him be abused because I’d introduced him to one or other of my rough fuck buddies.

Milos held the poppers as I looked down my slick and sweaty torso to Toby. He was sucking my cock as he worked my hole. Michael was standing behind him, grinning and admiring the view. 

As I took my fourth deep hit I felt Toby’s four fingers slide into my hole. I moaned and involuntarily clenched as his thumb worked my balls and the sensitive area between my sack and arse hole. 

As Milos fed me another deep him, I felt Toby’s thumb explore my hole. Pushing insistently against my arse muscle to gain entry along with his four fingers. I always imagined that Toby would have made an amazing flautist or something. As his thumb tried to gain entry, he was glittering his fingers in my anal cavity, pushing them against the walls of my arse so expertly that I could feel each finger independently moving.

I moaned and motioned for more poppers. Milos leaned over and kissed me, then handed me the bottle.

Staring at Toby, I took a three, deep huffs and on the fourth felt his thumb join in communion with fingers in my cunt. 

My head rolled back as I exhaled and pulled Milos over my face. Not only did I crave his cunt against my mouth, I wanted him to witness this.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Hot Damn, BBFCKR, I just read the whole thing so far and I'd say your tale is up there alongside my previous no.1 story, "Black Thug in the Grey Morning." If I never get to meet Eli and Javier, I'm definitely going to want to come down to London for a whole lot of what Milos was having. Thank you for keeping me hard all night (despite the T) 

• Thanks 1

As I closed my eyes I felt Milos shift his weight over my face and spread his hairy arse cheeks to present me with his hole. Even tho it felt slightly tattered at the edges it was still so tight. I lapped and nibbled at it as I heard him moan. I felt his hands grip my ankles and he pulled my legs back.

In my minds eye, I could see (and feel) Milos grinding his cunt into my fave, something dragging his arse against my tongue to the base of his hairy wet bollocks and back;I could imagine his cock, so hard it was almost flat with his abs dripping precum onto my own slick chest; despite the Tina the V I’d taken was making my own cock so hard it hurt, and I could feel my own toxic precum leaking from my engorged head and dripping down my own untouched shaft; behind Toby, Michael jacking his own monster cock, licking his lips as he egged Toby on; and finally Toby, his hand only just in my cunt, swivelling it around, exploring my insides, smiling in the knowledge of how much he wanted to open me up. And how much I wanted him to.

I’ll let you into a secret. If you want to get fisted real good - and I mean really good - choose a guy with very muscular forearms. Fisting isn’t only about the fist, it’s about the whole arm. The first is just the start. Like a good, thick cock, it’s not good having a big mushroom head if it doesn’t have girth to back it up.

Mentally and physically I relaxed as Tony gently flexed his fist, flexing his fingers open and closed, probing into my gut. I needed poppers as I felt him dig a bit deeper but at the same time, I was on that perfect threshold of the kind of pain when your body tells you to stop, and the exquisite, depraved feeling of wanting more. Wanting it to hurt.

There you have it. Who doesn’t like a bit of pain? I love being smacked around. Now, with Toby’s fist in my cunt, I wanted more pain. Real pain. Not enough to damage me but enough to feel something deep, carnal and primeval.

I grunted and raised my arse to meet Toby’s fist and heard him chuckle.

“Good Boy. Come in, baby. Let me feed your cunt.”

I emitted a stifled moan and raised my hips higher as he pushed in and gave me that magical moment - flexing his forearm muscles. Feeling them ripple against the sides of my gut sent shockwaves intense pleasure through my body and relaxed me enough to let his arm even deeper into my body.

“Whoa, fuck man!”

It was Milos. From my bird’s eye view hovering above the scene, I knew Toby was in deep. Perhaps deeper than ever before. As he gently pulled and pushed his arm in my guts, his fingers clenched and unclenched in perfect synchronisation. But Toby knew what he was doing. He knew which of my grunts meant “deeper” or “deep enough”. I could see his elbow resting on the bed for leverage and as I raised my hips he twisted his arm and pushed against my abs. I let out an intense sigh as I began to piss. Huge arcs of chems and piss splashed all over me and also hit Milos’ chest before sliding down to cover me. Milos pushed down onto my face, pushing out his guts - what was left of the spunk, precum, piss, arse juices and blood that remained in there down my throat. 

Suddenly he lifted off, and I opened my eyes to see him clamber off for a better view and to take my cock down his throat, drinking my remaining piss as he watched Tony now more insistently arm fuck my cunt.

I lifted my head to take some poppers.

Six deep, overloading huffs as I looked at my boys.

Milos.

Toby.

Michael.

In that moment, I was in perfect communion and love with them all.

I threw back my head and moaned loudly.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

As the poppers snaked into my body and Milos took the length of my throbbing cock to the back of his throat I felt Toby’s arm slide further out of my arse then before. I moaned, not from the fear of losing it completely but of how it felt as he pushed the length of it back into my cunt, flexing his forearms in perfect harmony to the fingers in his fist, using his thumb to push against the lining of my anal passage. I also moaned because I knew, even after he’d worked my arse, when he pulled out I’d still be tight. Sure, I’d push my bud out and moan as the boys took turns to kick and chew on it but I knew that their cocks would still feel the warm tightness of my cunt, marvel at how tight it still felt and then feel the urge to fuck it open. If I let them.

Milos was mesmerised. His face dropped between my legs. I knew exactly what he was doing. He was licking Toby’s arm as it slid in and out. Tasting the deep liquor of my cunt juices. Savouring it. As I leaned up to take two more huffs, I watched as Michael gripped Toby’s shoulders and twisted him round to egg him in between deep, sloppy kisses. I watched. Incredibly turned on by the intimacy of the scene. Toby in my guts, the deep snogging and Milos licking my shaft, milking the constant stream of precum. 

Michael pulled away and pushed Toby’s head forward so he could feast on my balls as he continued to push his forearm in and out. Toby greedily sucked each sweaty globe into his mouth, swirling it between his teeth before licking the space under my sack and above my hole. There was concentrated  silence as we all focused on the intense feeling that we were experiencing. 

All except Michael. He was standing back, and as I watched he was slowly jacking his massive tool. It had never looked so big, hard and dripping. His precum so sticky that it was dropping in gobs, which he was collecting in his hand and using to lather his ever hardening cock. As I watched he picked up a bottle of fresh poppers, ripped off the label and took a series of deep huffs.

Let’s all admit it - Nothing better than that first hit from a fresh bottle. The heady freshness that makes your cock jumped to attention and spurt precum. The way it makes your balls tighten. The black spots before you eyes. 

Fucking fantastic.

I watched in slow motion as Michael leaned forward to ruffle Toby’s hair. Playfully. Like dad and son. 

I watched as he stepped in the kiss Toby again gently. Tongues entwined. Like lovers.

I watched as he guided Toby’s nose to the fresh poppers and exhorted him to take deep hits.

I watched as he guided Toby’s innocent face back to my faces, urging him to lick and suck on then. 

As I watched, I took deep huffs.

As I watched I raised my hips to push my cock deep into Milos’ mouth and to give Toby complete access to the deepest part of my guts. 

And then I watched as Michael, with the stealth and agility that should have defied his massive, muscular frame, swooped down and ripped his cock into Toby’s unsuspecting, tight and unlubed hole.

Before he could react, Michael has pushed his face into balls, stifling his screams and was raping his ginger cunt. 

Toby was trapped. His arm in my cunt. His cunt was impaled in Michael’s massive, toxic tool. 

There was nowhere for him to go. Every deep thrust of michael’s cock ricocheted up his body, down his arm, into my guts and up my cock and down Milos’ throat. It was a perfect union. Pounding, forced fucking of cock to arse, arm to cunt, cock to throat in sequence. Toby, pulling away from my sweaty bollocks was literally begging Michael to stop. Michael just redoubled his efforts, slapping Toby’s head hard and pushing him back down. Toby was buckling under the assault. I could feel his fist clenched so hard in my guts, ramming in deeper, delivering that delicious feeling of pain I so craved. 

How did Michael know this would happen? Or was he just desperate to fuck a cunt hole? I didn’t care. I was lost in the agony and ecstasy of pain and pleasure. The intensity of thinking that at any moment my guts would collapse.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as Michael let out a shout and blew his wad into Toby’s guts. Deeper than ever before. As Toby felt the gush of poison seed explode in his body he gave one final push, hitting my prostate with such force and suddenness that I unexpectedly blew my own was down Milos’ throat.

As I continued to spew cum, Toby collapsed between my legs, pulling his arm from my hole. Milos wasted no time and slipped in behind him, burying his face in my hole.

Michael, leaning over Toby’s wrecked body, pushed Milos into my mound.

Looking at me, he smiled and winked. Cock still hard, he dragged Toby to his feet, kissed him gently, chuckled, lovingly smacked the side of his head and walked him to the shower. 

Milos pulled himself up my body and lay on top of me. His hairy sweaty weight felt good, our cocks still hard rubbed together gently as he kissed me. My hand dropped to his arse and gently tweaked his hole as our tongues entwined. His hand pulled and rugged on my balls. A distant yell erupted from the bathroom. We chuckled. Michael was clearly hard again and fucking Toby. I got up and pulled Milos by the hand towards the slapping and moaning sounds coming from the bathroom.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

As we got closer to the bathroom, the grunts and the slap of flesh on flesh got louder.

As we approached the doorway I push Milos against the wall and pushed my tongue into his mouth. As we kissed deeply, my hands wandered over his hard, abused body, our rigid cocks straight against our six packs. I pulled up his arm and inhaled the scent from his sweaty pits. The odor of sex was overpowering. I gazed into his eyes and he smiled back at me. His hands slipped to my arse and pulled me deeper into his embrace. We kissed and time stood still. All I could feel was his hot breath in my mouth, our hard cock pulsing as they rubbed slick with precum and our synchronous fingers probing our respective holes, still amazing tight despite the deep and hard abuse they had taken.

We moaned as one. We pulled apart and nervously laughed. Chems did fucked up things to your emotions.

Taking my hand he pulled me into the bathroom. There, Michael had Toby on all fours and as he was slamming his cock into the ginger cunt, he had one hand over his mouth. I watched Michael’s buttocks clench with every stroke, a deep line of fur between his arse cheeks.

As I watched, Milos knelt above Toby’s glistening taut body and grabbed his cock. Smiling at me he unleashed a torrent of piss over the two fuckers. Huge arcs of steaming piss. Michael threw back his head and growled as Milos flipped Toby over and forced his cock into Toby’s mouth, forcing him to drink what was left of the load as he leaned forward to take the ginger cock down his throat. I moved forward and placed my hand on the small of Michael’s back and traced a finger down his back to the top of his crack. Michael turned and winked at me and I smiled.

Without any notice Michael pulled abruptly out of Toby. Both boys looked up as the pounding stopped and watched as Michael stood up, rinsed himself off and walked back to the bed room. Urging the boys to shower up, I followed the top fucker into the bedroom. 

When I walked in, Michael was prepping some needles. I wandered over and tied the elastic around his bicep as he leaned in for a kiss. His eyes were wide and wired, his cock stiff. Behind the boys walked in and dropped into the bed, making out and jacking their hard cocks. Toby grabbed some elastic and tied it around Milos’ arm and Michael did the same to me. I motioned for the boys to wait. 

As we watched, Michael took his syringe and expertly pumped the T into his body. His body heaved with the coughing, racking his chest and making his muscles ripple. Once he’d finished and was breaking a sweat, I motioned for the boys to follow suit.

The same coughing and rush ensured.

Clearly Michael had given us a stronger load. I smiled and turned to Michael.

Without any ceremony he laid back in the bed and pulled up his legs, exposing his hairy crack and tight cunt hole.

I looked at the boys’ amazed faces. Kids in some perverted, dirty candy store presented with the sweet of their dreams.

As they watched I knelt down and sniffed the top’s sweaty cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3