Question about race related

upstateNYBoy

My fathers side of the family are all swastika toting aryan brotherhood people.

is it wierd that its a good sized factor in wanting to submit to a black top, and is it wierd to tell them that? Idk if thats hot or wierd 

Edited by upstateNYBoy
  • Haha 1

I don't find it surprising that it would factor into what arouses you. It's not something I'd mention to the top unless he'd given some indication that he too might find that sort of dynamic arousing.

Or by "them" did you mean telling your dad's family? In which case, yeah that would strike me as weird and more than a little dangerous.

Guest CuriousDallas

Yeah...I don't think its a good idea to mention to a black guy you're hooking up with that your family is Aryan Nation and all that...it may freak him out. But then again I'm not black so I can't really speak to that experience but I'm sure it would make him feel uncomfortable. My own family is pretty racist (Trump supporters and all that shit) and routinely say awful stuff about black people, Mexican's and so on. I am not like them and that kind of talk always left me uncomfortable. I'd confront them on it sometimes but it never ends well. They would freak out knowing I let black guys and Mexicans fuck me, let alone know that I let them cum inside me and eat their loads. I get a little uncomfortable with race play during sex and its not something I've initiated but I've had black guys tell me to use the "n" word when they're fucking me and it is kind of hot . I've also been fucked by neo-Nazis, skinheads, white supremacists and that's been some super hot sex too.

Black is beautiful. Its also to me anyway, pissing on their lifestyle and heritage. I am so happy that my nieces are half black. 

Not that I owe them thats wierd to me. Idk, would a black guy find a young white guy who came from a nazi family but hated them hot?

• Moderators

Depending upon how closely interrelated all these people are, you could be putting the black guys you hook up with at risk for violence from your family. Even worse, you could be putting casual acquaintances at this same risk, if they assume every black man you talk to has been inside you. 

All in all, you are throwing gasoline on a fire. Make sure you and everyone you care about is far enough away from it before you do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I was once approached to fool around at a local spa by a guy with a swastika tattoo. He tried to cover it up but I’m no fool. He blew the fuck outta me. Seen him again and next time came in his mouth. He offered me his number but I figured I’d better not push my luck, I’d proven my point. I wonder what his skinhead buddies would have thought of their brother going to a gay sauna to suck black dick? Haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It’s pretty common, at least here in Florida.  You have no idea how many tobaccco-chewing, pickup-driving, confederate flag-waving, Trump-voting white cracker boys I’ve skullfucked and abused while they’re on their knees slobbering all over my pierced Cuban dick like a $2 whore while I curse them out in Spanish until I blow my load down their throats or all over their faces while they cum in their jeans.  These are many of the same guys who when they’re out together I hear call me a spic and tell me to speak English or go back where I came from, so I don’t understand what these supremacist whiteboys get out of the whole racial degradation thing but it’s a good outlet for my own sexual urges and definitely makes for some pretty hot sex.  The flip side of it is when they’re not on their knees and out somewhere in a group these guys are a pain in the ass and definitely something to stay away from.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

I am a big black cock cumdump.  But I also take big white cock up my butt. And to be frank, not all of them have qualified as "big."   So to sum it up, I am a general purpose cumdump.  I like cock.  But I prefer big black cocks.   No, my parents and family are not Nazis, raciest, religious or Trump supporters.  They are not homophobic.  I would assume them knowing I am gay, they know I enjoy things up my ass.   They have always been supportive.  I have had friends throughout my life of all races, backgrounds and beliefs.   Even a few  closed minded ones who generally I feel sorry for because of their nonsensical hate that often consumes their souls for no legitimate reason.   And finally, I am not "objectifying" anyone over their skin color.  I am an equal cock taker.   You pull it out, you better be sticking it up my butt!! I just prefer guys with darker skin.  I always have from when I did not even understand what being gay was.   Just like some people prefer blond guys over dark haired guys.  Or guys with tattoos or no tattoos.   It's just a preference.  Everything can be true that has been previously mentioned in these posts.   But not for everyone.  I think it is bad to generalize.  Far to often in today's supper politically correct world, we often read to much into everything.  Afraid to offend.  Thinking there has to be more to it than what is just spoken.  I LIKE BIG BLACK COCK.  Nothing more, nothing less.  If somehow that makes me a bad person for stating that, so be it.  But that is my preferred preference when I slut myself out.   Just like saying, you prefer bears or older gentlemen.   It is advertising what you are looking for.   

Like I said I previous post, I’ve noticed most “racist” guy are not that hot and are insecure. That said, now that I’m on prep  I’d fuck and Breed that wannabe nazi fuck again if I had the chance. I’m sure his head is as fucked up as anyone’s hahaha 

48 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I’d fuck and Breed that wannabe nazi fuck again if I had the chance.

For some reason a guy like me (gay/latino/immigrant) fucking and using white racist bastards is a turn-on because it’s just so ironic and so karmic that it’s almost comical in a warped sort of way, like playing some demented cosmic justice version of whack-a-mole where I get to cum at the end...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Qban said:

For some reason a guy like me (gay/latino/immigrant) fucking and using white racist bastards is a turn-on because it’s just so ironic and so karmic that it’s almost comical in a warped sort of way.  Go figure...

I agree 100%. Also, part of me is enjoying the mental fuckery I know this ass hole must go through after he cums (serves him right for being racist haha). Another younger guy I fuck comes from a conservative, Trump midwestern family. Now their son is out west, is a pure faggot and loves taking my black dick and they have no clue. After I fuck him good, he wants me to hold him all night long. Part of me thinks it’s hilarious. Can’t judge a book by its cover tho. One of my good friends is a redneck, trashy white guy. He’s cool with me and knows I’m into guys. Heard he has a 10 inch dick too but that’s another story....

Edited by BlackDude
  • Thanks 1