Question about race related

upstateNYBoy

thats hot. I’m sure they also hate fags then. so the combination of you being a cocksucking faggot who takes loads up your ass and submitting to black men is perfect. you need to bottom for as many black men as possible and NEVER ask any of them to wear a condom so you can be a breeding bitch for black men. always be hunting for black cocks, not just BBC. all sizes, all ages, all shades, shapes and types. 1 on 1 pump n dumps, 2,3,4 at a time, gangbangs, outdoors, in public, or on video. how much do you think your dad would love to find a video on the internet of his faggot son down on his hands and knees, sucking a big black cock while another black man fucks him up the ass bareback while a few other black men wait to breed you next? watching black cock after black cock dig around in your guts, filling them with cum. he would probably secretly jerk off to it.

• Like 1

@T-Girl-Cumdumpster gets it!

So many people want to experience the dark side (no pun intended), i.e., the opposite of what they've been taught is right. There is truth to the lyrics of a certain song (whose title I won't repeat here because it comprises the name of a vehemently racist organization plus a misogynistic term for women) on Ice-T's "Body Count" album.

As a mixed-race top whose father was from Africa, I have no problem with race play, and I like to know exactly what the bottom is thinking, because the scenario is so hot!

• 2 years later...

I think its one of those things when you're taught to fear something it just makes you more intrigued. I've long been warned by my parents and grandparents to steer clear of Anglos and that Anglos are trouble, especially rednecks and that they will beat up and kill Mexican kids like me (even though I'm a 5th generation Texan). All it did was make me more intrigued about redneck guys. We didn't have a lot of Anglos at my school but I did like watching them get naked for PE class and eyeballing them in the showers. I'd google for pictures of naked redneck guys and would jerk off to those picture like crazy, fantasizing about them fucking me. I started doing hookups while Craigslist was still around and hooked up with a redneck guy and let him breed me raw...was the hottest sex I'd had up until that point. It was all I could fantasize about. Part of me wanted them to call me racist names while they were fucking me. Even now trashy redneck guys move to the front of the line over way more attractive non-threatening guys. And I've been beaten up by some white trash guys and had close calls, but still keep going back for more.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I think its one of those things when you're taught to fear something it just makes you more intrigued. I'd google for pictures of naked redneck guys and would jerk off to those picture like crazy, fantasizing about them fucking me. I started doing hookups while Craigslist was still around and hooked up with a redneck guy and let him breed me raw...was the hottest sex I'd had up until that point. It was all I could fantasize about. Part of me wanted them to call me racist names while they were fucking me. Even now trashy redneck guys move to the front of the line over way more attractive non-threatening guys. And I've been beaten up by some white trash guys and had close calls, but still keep going back for more.

I've always Saud that "Redneck Boys have big toys!  Might be their puck ups, or their huge cocks!  My best fuck was my redneck yard guy.  He'd schedule my yard last, come in have a beer, shower and fuck.

Fortunately I knew him as A friend, so had no worries.  I now live in a "deep red" area which is often associated with rednecks.  There are no gay bars etc in area, so I have to travel as uncomfortable with rednecks in area.

• Like 1

One of my ex BF is republican and grew up in very white wealthy suburb .  Father was a cop, and definitely would freak out if he knew his son was not only a cum dump, but that he has spread his hole for raw Black cock many times. Certainly hot for me to watch him get fucked!