Straight boy goes from pussy hound to cock sucker and finally a proper cum dump.

Hungnreadytofuck

Hi Jack here, I am 5'11 180 muscled, white and have a thick 8" dick.  Some say beer can thick and that is probably the right size, if I put my hand around a beer can it feel right.  I have a fetish for helping straight guys come out of the closet.  I find most of them in local chat room or adult sites  where you can talk freely about your fantasies and what turns you on.  One of my favorite things to do is to ask advice and on a recent site and post I was looking to talk to other straight guys who have sucked a guy dick, no gay guys.  I am not gay I state.  

I get tons of hit mostly from older closeted guy and of course some gay guys still hit me up. There were a few I did not brush off, young dudes who were prime to be cum dumps and hung dudes who would be great guys for any little straight boy I turned to both help him become a great cock sucker but a cum dump himself.  I got more than more than 60 hits the first time I posted that question.  There were only five that were truly straight.  Two older married guys, two black guys one older and one younger, one young white dude who was my pick followed by the young black dude.  Justin was his name he was 24 white, 5'10 190 muscled and swears he has not sucked a dick since college.  He private messaged me :

Him -  He said sucking a prick does not make you gay dude I am proof.  If you love pussy then sucking a dick will not change that. 

Me - Dude that makes a lot of sense, yes I do love pussy. When did you last suck a dick?

Him - It has been a long time dude, have to admit every once in a while when I am drinking I think about it but I have no sucked a guys dick since college.

Me - I have been watching Glory Hole Videos and I think that is the way I want to suck my first dick, what do you think?

Him - I sucked a few dicks thru glory holes, at some parties, clubs and even ended up at a party once where I sucked off a few guys.

Me - Dude you are making me crazy horny.  I found this glory hole at a park that is supper private, I visited the other day but did not hang out to try out sucking dick.  Building up confidence to do it.  Did you swallow when you sucked dick?  What does cum and precum last like?

Him - Pre-cum is sweet most of the time, sometimes it does not taste but everyone's cum taste different and swallowing at first I did not but something felt wrong about not swallowing since I always made the girls I dated and date swallow.  It started to become the hottest part once I was out from behind the glory hole and a guy could see me swallow his nut.  

Me - No fucking way, I am rock hard thinking about sucking dick, I think I will need to try that glory hole. Ever suck a BBC?  Latin?  Do they taste different? 

Him - Yes of course black guys dicks are softer but they seem to take longer to cum in my experience ad fuck they can be huge.

Me - I think about BBC a lot, sucking it.

Me - I made my mind up, thanks for your help I am going to go tomorrow on my lunch hour or after work.  

Him - Where in the city is this place, just be careful not to get arrested if it is a public rest room.  They can be hot but there is a risk.

Me - It is a semipublic rest room, it is owned by a business near a park so guys come in, a few that work there but most are there to suck dick or get sucked.  There are two glory holes in the center booth should I sit there or one of the outer ones?

Him - I think the center is the best but would need to see if to give you the best advice.  

me - Would you do that for me?  

Him - Sure, why not.  I want to help out a fellow straight guy to explore, we have talked before and you helped me out with a couple of my Girls and making them cum from different positions in previous chats about a year ago. 

Me - Glad I could help and that you are going to help me out here.  Here is the address 1245 Leado Street,  When you get here go to the back of the blue building and there is a black door marked VNDX enter and you will find three sinks, two urinals and three stalls.  Let me know what you think and I once you have advised let me know here is my number  619-555-1715 you can text me.

Him - That is not to far from work,  I will swing by at lunch and then text you later on and let you know.  You can go later on that night or tomorrow and all.

Me - Thanks dude, I owe you.  Jack here.

Him - Ryan here, glad I can help.

I signed off and I got a text ten minutes later, hey its Ryan.  Just wanted to make sure you knew my number when I reached out at lunch.  So I can be available when you text when do you think you will be heading over.  he text back  11:30 I already moved my schedule. Great I will be free to take your text whenever you hit me back and before two when I go into a meeting.  He text back cool, talk to you soon.

I knew he was ready to suck some dick, I text a few buds and got back on with a few of the other guys who liked their dicks sucked and sent me pics. I lined up two Latin guys, one Asian and two White guys to be there, The first two on the outer stall were Carlos and Dan.  The rest were waiting in the park. I told them all to be there at 11:30 but for Carlos and Dan to get there at 11;25 so they could be in place before Ryan got there.  It was not 10 AM, I put my phone on silent and made sure I was there at noon.  

Carlos is 26 tall and think with a fat uncut dick just over 8" and Dan is an older muscled guy with a long medium thickness cock around 9" cut. Never asked him how old but he must have been 45.

I kept watching the clock and it was not 10:55 AM and the action should soon begin.  

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

Carlos text me he arrived and three minutes later I got one from Dan he was walking it.  It was 11:28 and I knew Ryan would be getting there shortly.  11:32 I got a text from Dan and he said he thought the kid walked in.  Dan kept texting me, he even shot a couple pics and videos while Carlos went to work but from what Dan shared the kid walked in and sat on toilet and tapped his foot, he peaked in at Dan and then at Carlos.  Carlos slipped his dick through the hole and Ryan grabbed it and jacked it and then leaned in and sucked his big uncut dick.  That was my first video, he sat there sucking the head and playing with the foreskin and then he got on his knees and sucked his dick full on and the video showed him bobbing his head on his dick and the sweetest ass.  His pale bubble butt looked so fucking hot.  He sucked Carlos for eight minutes and I heard Carlos grown as he shot his load in Ryan's mouth. The kid kept sucking till Carlos pulled his dick from him.  Fuck he was hungry.

Dan Stopped videoing and stood up and fed his cock through and put his phone above the stall and kept the video I got showed Ryan sucking Dan's dick like he needed his cum in the worst way, I could hear my Asian buddy come in and settle in the stall.  Ryan hesitated but kept sucking Dan's dick and two minutes later I hard Dan cum.  He floods when he come and the boy loved it and swallowed it all. I got a smaller video from Vin showing my boys hot bubble butt and capturing him grabbing Dan's dick with his hand so he could get all his cum and not letting him pull out till Ryan was done. Fuck this kid was hungry for cum, Vin made him work for it, he waiting and stroked his cock.  The kid kept looking through the glory hole and then started tapping his finger at the hole.  Vin finally put his head thru and Ryan sucked his uncut dick.  Then inch by inch he fed Ryan his dick.  He is 7.5 and moderately thick.  I sent in the other Latin bud Ricardo and he sent me a tape of Ryan sucking away on Vin and Vin telling him to suck that dick you fag, you want my cum keep sucking like that, Then two minutes later Vin shot his load and make a high pitched grunt and then pulled out.  Ryan seemed dejected that he was not able to nurse Vin he just watched through the glory hole until Vin left and finally Ricardo cleared his throat and Ryan realized he had another dick to suck. 

I arrived and entered in front of David.  I got into place and sat on the toilet and watch as his fat bubble butt tightened up and let loose as he sucked and when he was going down on Richardo who had a thick 8" uncut dick his ass would bounce.  I was so hard and dripping and then Richardo said something in Spanish I am pretty sure he was calling him a whore.  Fucking Puta, Chupar Mi Polla Gorda Puta (suck my fat dick whore), Tragar Mi Puta cargada de carga (swallow my charged load)  Fuck he never told me he was poz, hot the kid just took his first poz nut.  More to come soon.  It was not more than two minutes and he shot off saying Puta De Semen Sucia (fucking dirty cum whore), seguir chupando mi semilla sucia pronto voy a criar su culo (keep sucking my dirty seed, soon I will cum in your ass)  Then he pulled out and got down and spit through the hole on Ryan's face.  I was totally leaking and as Ryan looked through the hole was Richardo got dressed he said in English fucker you have more dick to suck and cum to swallow, service the next guy and stop watching me.

Ryan turned back and saw I was in the booth, he came over and ran his finger in a circular motion around the hole.  I had checked it out before and my dick would fit through it but not with very much room.  I kept my dick hidden and in walked David, Ryan's last dick for the afternoon.  Once Dan was in place I text him to tap the wall.  Ryan turned his head and went over to see what was in that stall, David has his long fat dick out.  I knew David was Poz and that he loved having young neg dudes service his dick. Suck on his head and nurse his poz nut out.  He put his dick up and let Ryan suck on his leaky head.  I slide my dick through and tapped the wall and Ryan came over and licked my head and sucked my precum.  Both dicks are thick and he seemed to be having some trouble working up the nerve to swallow either of them.  He kept going back and forth and then I finally pulled out and left only David rock hard and dripping and then Ryan finally started working David's fat dick and struggling making all kinds of noise while he suck his dick and tried to throat him.  David remined him to watch his fucking teeth and once Ryan relaxed his jaw and got used to the girth David told him what a good cock sucking slut he was. Deeper boy, you need my cum don't you.  Ryan tried to say yes but his mouth was to full to get anything out.  

You almost have it boy, deeper cock whore. Ryan gagged and tried to please David and a few minutes later David said that's it whore, right there keep doing that and a few minutes later he shot his nut down the kids throat.  Take my cum fucker, you dirty cock whore.  Ryan could not breath and pulled off David's dick and gasped for air.  David got dressed and told Ryan to be here tomorrow at the same time and then left.  I slipped my dick back through and Ryan swallowed half my dick and sucked and kept taking more and more.  He worked me for ten minutes and I tapped the wall and told him to get ready to swallow.  I shot my load and I must have been logged in the back of his throat as my cock drained down his neck he did not gag or cough.  Then he pulled up and licked and sucked my dick and I slowly pulled out and turned around and got dressed.  I slipped a note I wrote earlier that said be here at 5:45 PM tomorrow so you can drain me again. I walked out and Ryan tried to compose himself after taking six loads.  

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

I looked at my watch and it was 1:10 the kid was there for an 1:40 minutes.  I got a text from him at 1:30 and he said you definitely should do the center stall.  It was busy today and it took my a long time to be able to even get to the center stall but from what I could see that is where you want to be.  You may want to go on an off time because the cock sucker there was really busy.  Hope you have fun I want to hear all about it.  ( He did not mention that the cock sucker was him, I also did not mention that I too was there and I already fed him some cum).  

Thanks bud, glad you scoped it out for me.  So guys will just stick their dicks through or what?  He said some will, other you will need to either tap your foot or your finger on the hole to tell them it is okay to put their dick through.  Some will say nothing but grunt when they cum and other will talk dirty.  I think dirty talk is hot even when it is in another language.  You will have fun so you gonna go tonight?  No girlfriend changed her plans and I can not go till Wednesday.  Wish I could.

That is too bad, let me know if you are need anything before then.  I do have a question, my girl never eats my ass and I really like that, do you think that could happen.  I do not want anything but a tongue on my ass but fuck that would be so hot.  Maybe I should just suck a dick first but this has me so horny.  

Talk to you later.

With that I text a few more buds to swing by at 5 PM and let the kid suck them off and if they wanted to taste his pussy to tell the kid to put his ass up to the hole. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2

Text started in after informing buds of the hot mouth straight boy at the Hole.  The only two that were free from lunch were David and Richardo both ready to give Ryan some more poz cum.  Richardo text he had  a buddy who was free also, I had to wonder if his bud had the same fetish of sharing his poz cum.  I would find out later I am sure, I did not wan to get into all that besides two more poz fuckers had text and three guys.  

I hit Ryan up again and told him I was so ready to do this I think I am going to explode, I wanted to make sure he was hot for it and did not skip out on the fun.  This is our exchange below"

Me - Hey Ryan, I am so fucking horny for this I think I am going to explode.  Hope Wednesday is a popular a day as today.

Ry - I am sure it will be from the looks of what I saw it must be pretty busy a lot.  You gonna go at lunch or after work?  

Me - Wednesday it will need to be after work, Boss just scheduled a work lunch for us.

Ry - You will be good I am sure.

Me - Hate to ask this but could you swing by tonight after work and take a peak to make sure it is not a bust after hours.  I will need to tell my girl I am heading to the gym and I hate working out with blue balls.  I know is a lot to ask but since you office is close hoped it would not be too much to ask.

Ry - No buddy, I can do that for you.  I really want to help you, you sound like you need this bad.

Me - You have no idea, thanks I owe you big time!

Ry - Glad to help, I can not wait to hear about your first experience.  It is going to be so hot, sucking cock and swallowing cum can be addictive.  Just a warning!

Me - Right now it seems to be all I can think about.

Ry - Like I told you it can be addictive. 

Me - Let me know about tonight, once I know I can make plans with my gf so I can make sure Wednesday works.

Ry - I will buddy!

I sent a confirmation email to the boys and I planned on being there again too.  I wanted a taste of that hot little boy pussy!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

It was 4;55 and Rob and Darrin text me they were at the stalls at the hole.  Darrin is Married 31 years old with kids and he is lean with washboard abs, white 5'10 with 7 cut inches.  Rob 28 and also  married, no kids and his wife does not give head.  She says his dick is too big so he is always horny, He is 6' 190 dark hair and blue eyes and a big 9' dick.  The guys were ready and fortunately they were early since Ryan was early, he must have left early and in he walked at 4;57.  I got a test staying he is here, he sat in the sale and immediately looked through the right hole and then the left.  Darrin had his shirt up over his head so his washboard abs showed and he was stroking his moderately thick 7" dick.  Ryan put his finger to the hole, then looked at the other side and Rob was stroking but had turned to the side so Ryan went back to Darrin and put his mouth up to the hole and Darrin stood up and slapped his dick on the boys tongue.  Ryan licked and sucked on Darrin and within five minutes the straight married guy came in Ryan's mouth and Darrin did not even make a sound but where the phone was set you could see him shaking as the boy drained his balls.  He pulled out and bend down and whispered thanks buddy.  You have a great mouth.  Then he got dressed and left quickly David took his place, the poz fucker from earlier.  Ryan went back to Rob's hole and Rob was jacking his cock right at the hole but to far for Ryan to taste it.  He inched closer and Ryan licked his head and the precum dripping from it, Rob leaks a lot and he let his dick say there and dribble cum on Ryan's tongue.  He teased him for two more minutes and then sank in and Ryan gagged on his dick and he pulled it out and then did it all over again.  

David Whispered boy you need these, Ryan pulled away and came to Davids hole and he whispered take three hits each side.  Ryan did not know what to do so David reached his hand thru and held Ryan's nose and told him to breath, then the other nostril until Ryan had done a total of six hits.  Then he said go get that dick. Ryan rushed back and Rob was waiting and he kept sinking his dick into Ryan and would tell him to hold still and stop moving and finally he popped down the kids neck and fucked his neck till he shot his load.  Ryan gagged there was so much cum and coughed and Rob laughed.  Lets do that again fag.  Rob pulled up his pants and left.  Wayne was next did not know his status but knew he had a thick 8" dick.  David had Ryan take four more hits and then stuck his dick leaking poz cum through and Sucked and nursed it and David started calling him a nasty cum whore, dirty faggot and cum dump.  This seemed to make Ryan got crazy for his dick and he was sucking his cock and before long David could not take it any longer and said bitch swallow my dirty nut you faggot.  Ryan sucked and swallowed and did not miss a beat and Nurse David's dick till it went soft. David said you fucking love that don't you.  Remember be here tomorrow at Lunch same time. Answer me boy.  Ryan said yes I will,  With that David left and Richardo and Wayne came into the same stall.  Wayne was 38 5'11 200 pounds and all muscle with a 8" thick dick and he was poz also.  Had a biohazard tat above his dick that was out of site of the hole.  

Ryan want over to Wayne's hole and started to suck his thick dick.  Wayne liked to let boys suck and lick all over his dick and have them take their time so he could build up a nice load.  Ryan seemed to really enjoy making love to Wayne's dick.  He as moaning while sucking and then Wayne pulled out and the boy seemed disappointed and Wayne slide some poppers.  Ryan did not have to be told what to do so he took this six hits.  The boy was flying again and that is when Wayne told him to put his ass up to the hole he wanted to taste his hole.  Ryan did it, I was surprised and just then Brian Richardo's friend slide his dick through the hole.  Ryan leaned down and braced himself and took the head in his mouth. While he licked and sucked the head, Wayne was licking and blowing on the boys cunt.  He started to tongue fuck the boy and you could hear he love Wayne rubbed the precum off his dick and rubbed it on Ryan's hole and licked it off.  He kept doing it and finally Ryan was relaxed enough that Wayne's cum lubed finger slide in Ryan's hole.  Ryan pushed back on the finger and then Rayne pulled it out and tongue fucked the kid some more.  Wayne and brought  a rock of T and lubed it with his precum and the next time he slide in he shoved it in with his lubed finger after he spit on the kids hole.  I could see Ryan try to pull way but Brian had his dick in the kids throat so he was just able to arch his back and could not get it away from Wayne's reach, Wayne blow on his hole and used his finger to run circles around him till he let it come back to the hole and Wayne could lick and tongue fuck the kid. Bobby was fucking his throat and Wayne waited a couple minutes for the T to kick in and then put his dick head against his tight hole and let his precum leak on his hole.  Then pulled back and spit a couple times on his hole and then lined up his cummy head with Ryan's hole and slowly pushed forward.  

The video of his dick slowly entering Ryan was hot as fuck.  He inched and half inched his way in till he was about half way and he pulled all the way out and did it again and each time he spit on his hole a few more time and then he was finally sliding in with ease and deeper.  Ryan's hole was hungry now from the T and Poppers.  Brian pulled his dick off and fed him poppers while Richardo started in with Spanish - Toma esa polla grande que puta puta (take that big dick you fucking whore), Vas a tomar un poco de sucio
cum esta noche ( you are going to take some dirtly cum tonight)  Ryan had taken his six hits and Richardo slide his dick in.  Brian chimed in, he sucks a mean cock doesn't this fag.  Bet he has already take lots of load today.  True cum whore faggot we got here, just wants our cum and does not care about anything else!  

Wayne had been slowly deep fucking him and then without much warning he shot his load with a huge grunt.  When he caught his breath and stopped unloading he pulled out and said fuck I love that hot young cum hole.  Be here tomorrow night at 6 I need more. Brian could see Wayne leaving and had seen him before and knew he was also poz. He whispered to Richardo that Ryan's ass had dirty cum already.  With that Bobby went over to where Wayne was and bent down and licked the kids cummy hole.  Richardo said Vas a tomar dos cargas más sucias en tu culo chico y ambos están cargados (you are going to take two more dirty loads tonight and both are charged) Brian said fuck yea!  With that he spit on the kids hole a few times and then his dick and lined it up with his lubed cunt and slide in in one stroke.  The kid seemed to take the first seven inches okay but then started to want to pull away but Brian kept the pressure and ended up balls deep.  He would pull all the way out and slam his dick in and Richardo could hear he was uncomfortable and normally he would be into that but he wanted his chance at the kids hole so he fed him some popper six hits and suddenly the wince he was hearing turned to a moan and he stuck his dick back through. 

Once Ryan had engulfed Richardo's cock Richardo said Sabía que eras un maricón la primera vez que me chupaste la polla.  Puta puta para polla y semen, cualquier polla y semen.( I knew you were a pussy boy the first time you sucked my cock, a fucking whore for cock and  cum any cock and cum.  Brian did not need much encouragement and a few minutes later he sunk deep and let loose of his charged load in the kid.  Fuck he said this kid is sucking the cum right out of my cock.  So glad you told me about him!  Bring pulled his softening dick out and told the kid to turn around and Ryan did and Brian stuck his dick through the hole and Ryan sucked him clean.  Richardo was right at the boys ass and he told Brian in Spanish - Dale al niño algunos poppers para que pueda plantar mi gruesa carga cargada en lo profundo del niño ( give the kid some poppers so I can plant my thick charged load in the boy) Brian was hard again and he pulled out and gave Ryan more poppers.  Just then Richardo spit on the kids hole and slide his huge dick in the kid.  Even with poppers the kid seemed to be in pain, I gave him more poppers and then slide my dick in and let him suck and to take his mind off the thick dick in his cunt.

It did the trick, Richardo fucked him for ten minutes and the kid was sucking my dick like he needed more cum and I helped him out and shot my second load in his mouth and down his neck. Just as I was pulling out Richardo came and said Maldito estúpido, tomar cargas te joderá. Serás una puta el resto de tu vida. (You fucking stupid cunt, taking load loads will get you fucked up. You will be a whore the rest of your life), With that he pulled out and I whispered to the kid, clean his dick off like you did mine and Ryan went over and Richardo let him clean his cock off. Mike passed Brian on the way in and Brian said, he has a hot mouth and an even hotter ass.  Mike went into the both and sat on the toilet and watched as Ryan sucked Richardo.  He could see the kid had cum dripping from his cunt and he whispered put your ass up to the hole.  Ryan gave no hesitation and Mike started to eat his cummy cunt.  Mike said fuck kid you taste so good.  Knowing his poz cum is what that guy was eating set Richardo over the endge and he came in Ryan's throat.  He said nothing else and pulled his pants up and left.  Mike and Ryan were alone for a while.  Ryan just let me eat his hole for the longest time and he seemed to think mike was gonna fuck him but Mike told him to turn around and slide his fat 7.5 by 7 dick through.  Mike had red pubes even tough he had turned white on top.  Ryan started to suck his dick and make love to it, Mike got harder and harder.  He had not intended on fucking but after ten minutes of sucking he told Ryan to hack his as sup he wanted to taste it again.  He did lick it and spit on it and then slide his finger in and then two and pulled some of the cum out and rubbed it on his dick and then lined it up on the boy gasped as Mike shoved his dick in.  Then Mike told him to bounce on his dick and make him cum.  Ryan fucked himself with Mikes dick and 15 minutes later Mike shot his load in the boys ass,  Ryan turned around and sucked mike clean and as he was doing that one final guy showed up.  Ryan thought he was done and he was both disappointed.  The T had made him so horny.

Mike stayed put with his rock hard dick pushed through the hole. Ryan took his cummy hole and backed it up on Mike again while he sucked his last dick of the night.  Before he could hands came through and gave him poppers and made him take his six hits.  Meanwhile Mike was fucking the cummy hole that has just opened up even wider for him.  The final dick slide though and he seemed to recognize it from earlier.  He licked and sucked and tried to opened wide to take as much as he could and would pull off and lick and jack that huge dick.  Before long Mike came again in the kids ass.  He pulled off the dick and turned around to suck the dick clean and his hole was lined up with the glory hole.  Within a few minutes Ryan had put his hole right up to the hole and the huge dick from the other side started to enter his hole. Mike could hear the kid was having trouble and as much as he did not want to pull out of his mouth he knew he needed some poppers.  He bent down and fed the kid six hits, then another six a few minutes later and the kid started to relax enough to enjoy it.  He started to moan and his face was so close Mike put his face up to the kids and started to make out with him.  He could feel and hear each moan as his ass was being opened up.  Mike fed him some more poppers and they made out for another five minutes and then Mike fed Ryan his thick dick and Ryan went back to sucking  That little whore loves Mikes dick and before long Mike was getting close again.  He had not shot three loads back to back  in a lifetime. Before he could feed Ryan another load the big dick in Ryan's ass shoves in deep and Ryan make a little squeal and the guy said fuck that is the hottest fucking hole I have ever fucked.  Stream after stream of cum in Ryan's hole and then the dick pulled out and he cleared his throat and left his dick in the hole and Ryan seemed to know he needed to clean that cummy dick off.  Mike was rock hard till and Ryan put his hole up on Mike's dick and sank deep on it, Mike commented out loud fuck dude your hole feels like a wet fucking pussy. With that Mike fucked Ryan's cunt as the dick in the other hole pulled out and he pulled up his pants and left leaving Mike to fuck that cunt till he came a third time.  

Ryan turned around and sucked his cock clean until Mike went soft and then Mike buckled up and left.  Ryan looked at his watch, fuck it is 7:30 I gotta get back to my Girl.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 6

Text hit just after 9 PM.  

Ryan - Hey Jack you around?

Jack - Yea, how are you?

Ryan - Great but a little beat today but can't sleep. Horny as fuck and my girl is on the rag.

Jack - Gotcha, I am so looking forward to Wednesday.  What did you find out?

Ryan - It was really busy, so what are you looking for?  Just to suck one dick and be done?

Jack - I know I want to suck at least one dick but depending more.  Will I have that option?

Ryan - Based on my research, Yes!

Jack - I guess if I like it then yes I want more than one cock and load.

Ryan - I would suggest you practice sucking on something, like a banana or one of your Girlfriends dildos.  Make sure you mouth can take being open that much.  Some dicks can be pretty big.

Jack - Good idea, will the guy let me know I am doing it right?

Ryan - From what I could tell from my limited time there yes, the guys definitely will tell you what they want and how you are doing.

Jack - I am rock hard thinking about this.

Jack - Think early mornings would work before work?  Say 7 AM?  That would be the other time I could convince my girl I was at the gym.

Ryan - You have me going too, there is something about how much you want dick and cum that is hot!  Let do you a favor and swing by in the morning.  I can do it on my way to the gym and let you know.  

Jack - Fuck dude, you are the best.  We should go out for a beer sometime after I have sucked several dicks and all.  I have no one else to share this with and not sure anyone else would understand.

Ryan - Yea, that would work and I do not either.

Ryan - Gotta run but I will let you know tomorrow what the AM is like.

Jack - Thanks buddy!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

I again shot out a text and got several responses:

Brian (10" Poz Cock)  Fuck yea I want that little whore again,  I will be there.

Dylan (9" Thick Poz)  I am in.

Rob (9" Married)

Mike (7.5 fat ginger cock)

Malik (11" thick BBC)

Trevon (9.5 thick BBC Poz)

Jamal (10" uncut Medium Thickness  left no status given but he is Trevon's buddy so probably poz)

I saved the black guy for 7:45 and lined up Brian and Rob to start out, followed out by Dylan and Mike.

I already knew Mike wanted Ryan to share with his Son.  Mike's boy was also a ginger 29 tall and lean with a fat ginger dick 8.5 and a little thicker than Mike's.  He was all straight but had not had sex in a month since his wife got pregnant and needed it so bad he was telling his dad he needed to hire a prostitute and Mike convinced him all he needed was a straight boy who liked dick.  No names just a hot ass and mouth to use when ever he needed. Devon would never have agreed but he was so horny he told his dad he would give it a try but only this once.  Mike was str8 also but knew a fag could give him anonymous sex without worrying about a baby or a girl falling in love with him. 

Dylan wanted a party with the boy too but I told him he was not ready for that yet but soon!  He wanted to have a charging party with him I found out.  Told him to plan on Friday or this weekend and to let me know when his buds were free.  If all went well one of the BBC's would want to have their own.

Brian text at 6:40 that Ryan was there and sucking his dick.  Ron text at 6:45 that the party had already started.  Rob put his dick through the hole and tapped on the wall and Ryan came over and sucked his dick.  Rob was moaning and slowly fucking Ryan's mouth.  Brian was whispering, that's it faggot whore.  Suck that big dick, you want his load don't you.  Ryan kept sucking his dick.  Brian whispered nice whore, put your hole up here so I can taste it.  Ryan did, Brian started to eat his pussy, tongue fuck him and rubbed the precum from his dick and rubbed it all over Ryan's hole.  He pulled out a shard of T and grabbed his head and squeezed out as much precum as he could and dropped the T in it and spit on the kids hole and worked the shard in with his finger and then finger fucked him.  The Kid tried to move but was being throat fucked by Rob.  Brian spit on his hole and told Ryan to suck his dick.  Ryan turned around and his hole was in view of Rob.  IT was too much for him to take and he pushed his dick against the boys pucker and slowly slide into that cunt. 

Rob started fucking him slowly and he kept building up steam and soon he was slamming the wall and then one final slam and he grunted load and shot his load in Ryan.  Stayed there shaking and pulsing and then Brian told Ryan to suck the guys dick off, be a good whore and clean him up.  Ryan pulled off Brian and sucked Rob clean as he pressed his ass against the hole where Brian and started pressing his thick dick into the boys cummed up hole.  Rob let the boy suck him clean and then pulled up his pants and tucked hid dick in his Jock and headed out. Mike was next and while Brian was fucking him calling him a dirty whore my slide his thick ginger dick through and Ryan started sucking and nursing on Mike.  Mike began moaning and Brian fucked the kid before long Brian lost it and shoved his dick deep and came hard in Ryan.  That fucking cunt dude your fag hole is so hot Brian said.  Mike pulled his dick out and bent down and whispered you have the most amazing pussy boy, then he stated kissing Ryan. 

Ryan and Mike made out while Brian slowly fucked Ryan's hole.  It had two loads in it and after three to four minutes Brian came a second time.  Mike broke the kiss and said, see I told you boy.  Go clean that dick off and let me have your hole.  Ryan pulled off Brian and centered his ass on the glory hole.  Mike started to clean him up right away as Ryan cleaned up Brian's big poz dick.  Mike licked and tongue fucked that loosened cum filled fuck hole before lining up his fat dick to it and shoving it in and fucking that cunt.  While Mike was jack hammering Ryan's cunt Briand got dressed and got down in front of Ryan and told him to open his mouth and spit three time and told him to swallow it.  Good Fucking whore Brian said and winked at Ryan and told him to take lots more cum today.  Be here after work and I will fill you up again!

Dylan was next and he came in and whipped out his thick 9" poz dick and lined it up at the hole and Ryan sucked and licked the precum off his dick and Dylan gave him an inch each time the kid earned it till he was lodged in the back of his throat.  The kid was being power fucked from both ends.  This lasted for five minutes and Mike came in Ryan. Mike stayed in his cunt and Dylan hearing Mike groan pulled his dick out and told the kid to suck off that dick.  Knowing that Ryan would present his cunt to him. That he did and Dylan fucked and longs stroked his cunt. Mike started to grunt again and shot his load and then pulled out.  The boy seemed to need poppers so Mike feed him some.  Six hits and he was moaning like a bitch in heat and he must of relaxed his hole because Dylan shot his load deep in the boy and said fucking whore cunt always makes me cum hard.  I just flooded your hole slut. 

Mike whispered to Ryan, you are so hot.  Go clean off his dick while I eat your hole again.  Before you do take this, Mike slipped him a note to text note and told him to read it later.  Ryan took it and slide it in his pants pocket and then began cleaning of Dylan's big cummy dick. Mike ate the kids hole again and then slide in and fucked it for five more minutes and shot his load.  pulled out and eat his hole again till Brian had pulled his dick out, tucked it in his jeans and left leaving the two alone.  Ryan turned around and Mike stood up and let Ryan clean off his dick and Ryan sucked that fat dick.  He worked it for five minutes and Mike shot one more time in the kids mouth and then pulled up his boxer shorts and dress pants and left.  He said make sure you text me later.

Ryan thought he was done but the T had him still horny as fuck, he heard the door and waiting and both booths opened and locked.  Ryan' s hart started to race, it was always exciting to see who and what dick would slide through.  He peaked to the right and he could not tell and then to the left and he thought the guy might be black.  Trevon let his dick flop out of his white underwear and Ryan was excited and nervous,  He had never sucked a BBC but had jacked off to it many times.  Yea he told Jack that black dicks were softer but a girl told him that once.  Travon slowly slide his big dick through the hole, so thick and dark.  Ryan grabbed it and licked the head and jacked it and tasted the precum.  He loved the taste and sucked and tried to swallow that big cock.  Trevon pulled out and feed him some poppers and then again started to fuck his mouth and he pulled out again.  He bent down and kissed the boy and told him to turn around and back up on his dick.  Ryan did and as he did he could see the most beautiful 10" black dick leaking precum.  He quickly put is tongue out to catch it, he had never seen anyone leak like that.  Ryan looked down and that dick must have been dripping for a little while since there was a huge puddle on the ground.  Ryan put his fingers in it and rubbed it on it on his hole and then did it again.  He presented his lubed up hole to the BBC at the hole, Trevon told Jamal to popper up the white whore. Jamal pulled out and fed the kid six hits and stayed there and told Trevon the whore is ready and kept feeding him hits as Trevon slammed into his cunt.  The expression on Ryan's face was a mix of pain and pleasure and he finished his 10th hit and started to moan.  

Jamal told Ryan to kiss him and they made out for three minutes and Jamal stood up and fed Ryan his head again so Ryan could suck from the tap.  Trevon was slamming the kids ass and before long Jamal was fucking his throat.  The kid tried to pull up and was struggling to breath as Jamal slowly pulled out and Ryan coughed.  Jamal feed him more poppers and he was spinning and he slowly fed him his big cock and fucked his throat for three minutes and then pulled out and the boy gasped for air and then and another throat fucking for long until the boy was taking it for five minutes and just then Trevon shot his load and make a groan and grunt and said fuck that is some fine pussy.  While Trevon was slowly fucking Ryan Jamal got down and fed the kid more poppers and told him to suck his buddy like he just sucked him.  Ryan turned around and put his hole up to Jamal's hole and opened wide and Trevon shoved his dick in the back of Ryan's throat and Ryan coughed, Trevon pulled out and little and let Ryan suck his dick and then he started pushing back and ended up deep in the kids throat.  Jamal and spit on Ryan's hole and slide in deep and he was fucking his cummy slit when Trevon pulled out and Ryan started to moan and whimper as he was being deep fucked.  Trevon pulled out and pulled up his sweat pants and bent down and whispered to the kid, white whores always love BBC.  You should let me whore you out one night, you would fucking love it.  Give me your number whore Ryan slowly gave his number.  Whore answer me when I text you, with that he left and Jamal fucked Ryan for another ten minutes and shot his load.  Ryan sat on the toilet and answered the text from Trevon.

Trevon - Great pussy, I love white boys.

Ryan - Thanks

Trevon - You have plans on Sunday afternoon, BBC party be there at 2 PM I will text you the details.

Ryan - Well, I have a girlfriend and not sure what we are doing yet.

Trevon - Fuck that, you are taking BBC, you will be there.

Ryan - Okay

Ryan sat on the toilet with some cum dripping out of his hole when the door opened on the stall next to him.  Ryan thought, I think I need to go but the T still had him horny.  While he sat there he looked at his watch and it was 8:45.  He should go but something kept him from going anywhere.  He peeked in the hole and there was a huge black dick being stroked.  The guy asked Ryan if he wanted it, Ryan licked his lips and said yes.  He stood up and feed a few inches through the hole.  He said earn it boy.  Ryan sucked that big dick and licked the head and wanted it bad. He told Ryan to turn around and show him his hole.  Ryan did and he slide his finger in and then two and three.  Nice fuck hole boy.  He pulled out and took a big rock and slide it in his cummy hole between his three finger and left it inside.  The kid did not even feel it.  Then he told Ryan to suck his fingers clean and Ryan turned around and did.  The T was making him horny as fuck.  Malik fed him his dick and Ryan throated it but still could not take it all.  Malik let him try for five minutes and then told him to unlock his booth.  Ryan hesitated but Malik told him again and Ryan did it.  Malik pulled his dick out so just the head was there and Ryan sucked the head and the Malik pulled out and gave Ryan eight hits of poppers and told him to get on his all fours with Ryan's hole facing the stall door.  Ryan did it, Malik unlocked his door and came over and opened up Ryan's door and saw that hot cummy hole.  He spit on his dick and Ryan;s hole and slide slowly in till he was 9" bottomed out.  He was thicker than Jamal, he handed the poppers to Ryan and told him to keep taking hits till he was deep inside.  

Malik slowly but forcefully slide his cock back and forth working to break through the second ring and after six to seven minutes it popped through.  Ryan's head came back and he make a noise that was a mixture of a grunt, moan, pain and pure pleasure.  Malik stayed there and fucked slowly back and forth letting his head out of the second ring and then forcing it back open and then he started long fucking his cunt.  Ryan had lost track of time but this went on for twenty minutes and then finally Malik shoved past the second ring and Ryan could feel his dick pulsing.  He did not say a work or even more or grunt, he felt one, two, three and all the way up to seven spurts as Malik's cock pressed upward against the ring. Ryan did not want it to stop, fortunately Malik also was not ready to stop and he then started to long fuck him and get really rough with his hole.  Ryan kept taking poppers and ten minutes later Malik shoved deep past the second ring and let out a moan as he said fuck that is one hot cunt.  I want this cunt again boy, hand me your phone.  Ryan pilled it out of his pants in front of him and handed Malik his phone and Malik called his phone and programed his number in Ryan's phone.  

He handed the phone back to Ryan and told him he was about to pull out and every good whore cleans up after and I know you are a good whore.  With that Malik started to pull out and Ryan turned around and started sucking Malik's huge dick. When Ryan cleaned him off completely he patted the kid on the head and put his dick back in his underwear and buttoned his Jeans and walked out.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

Hot story for sure ..... so many straight guys out there that can be turned and love it .... was the best thing to happen to me in my life ... and being caught by the ex-wife with a huge cock in my hole breeding me ..... never looked back .... 

• Like 2

Ryan was silent for a few hours and around 11 AM I text him:

Jack - Hey bud what's up?

Ryan - Not much, just working.

Jack - Did you swing by this morning?  

Ryan - Yea, I did.  Mornings seem to be busy but a lot of Black guys in the morning. Not sure you are ready to suck BBC.  I would start with some smaller White or Latin Dicks.

Jack - Good to know, So really morning, lunch and after work will work.  Nice!

Jack - I can not wait to suck my first dick. I have been watching a lot of Glory Hole porn lately it gets me hot!  

Ryan - Yes, it is hot!  Got to run for now.,  Need to work through lunch because I was late this morning.  TTYL

I sent out a text letting guys know he was not going over lunch and I would update them about after work.  It sounds like he may be a little worn out from the last few days several guys text back disappointed. Two sent back a little rock will set him right.   That got several LOL's and lets do it.

I got back to working and while I was,  Ryan was fielding text from Mike, Trevon and Malik.  Mike had sent him a text around 11:30 and told him he wanted to share Ryan's hot mouth and boy cunt with his son who had not had sex in a month since his wife got pregnant.  He explained that he just needed to cum a few times and Mike knew Ryan was the guy to do it.  Mike shared that his son was a ginger too with a cock thick and longer than his and he wanted to set up a time for Ryan to come over to his place and be shared with them.  Ryan was totally into it and thought being with a father and a son would be hot as fuck.  They set up a time for Wednesday night for Ryan to come over after work at 6 PM.  Mike gave the kid his address and told him he would text and confirm at 5:30.

Ryan was really excited, although he had thought previously and had on his bucket list to fuck a mother and daughter he thought this could be even hotter now that he was horny for dick and cum.  He loved hot Mike could cum multiple times and thought maybe his boy would even beat Mikes record with him.  Trevon text that he had the party set for his white whore and told Ryan where to be Sunday.  Ryan did not text back right away, Trevon text answer me Cunt! Ryan text back yes, I will be there.  Good Whore boy!

Malik text Ryan to tell him he was a great fuck but needed work on his oral skills. He went on to say, I want you to practice on some BBC orally before I get back into town on Tuesday.  I want you to report every day your progress at throating BBC.  I will have to say you have grade A pussy boy!  Ryan text back TY.

Ryan was horny and nervous , Ryan thought, I need to go to the hole tonight and try to suck some BBC.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6