Straight boy goes from pussy hound to cock sucker and finally a proper cum dump.

Hungnreadytofuck

Ryan had a tear swell up and run down his cheek at the same time his dick started to harden.  While Ryan struggled to understand how he could feel both at the same time the urge to cry and aerosol he looked forward and tall homely giant was walking toward him with his huge dick swinging and Ryan felt both fear and excitement.  Suddenly his balls were let loose and the giant grabbed them and said Rock does night work.  He squeezed them and Ryan yelped, they were so tender.  Ingrim let them go and moved the fuck machine commenting on Ryan's gap.  Nice fuck hole slut, Ryan said Thank you not knowing what else to say.  When Ingrim returned his dick was rock hard and he got up on the bed Ryan's legs still in the restraints and he adjusted them up and back and then took his big fat dick and slapped it on Ryan's balls and dick.  The harder Inrgim slapped his dick the more it hurt deep inside. Ryan tried to take it but suddenly yelled out stop please.  

Ingrim laughed and said boy we have just begun. He slapped his dick against the kids balls and dick three more times and stopped. He unleashed the kids ankles and Ryan's legs fell.  Ingrim grabbed the cage and put it on Ryan's dick and then unlatched the restraints on his wrist.  Ryan thought I am free, thank god.  Ingrim grabbed the kid and lifted him and turned him around and fastened his wrist to the headboard in a lower spot and then grabbed a spreader and fastened it on the kids knees and then tied it to the same eye hooks his hands were tied to.  Ryan was positioned on all fours with his knees tucked under him and his hole fully exposed.  Ingrim slapped his ass and Ryan yelped and then He put the ball gag on him and grabbed a paddle and smacked the boys ass till it was red and close to welting.  God I love a red ass, Ingrim proclaimed and the grabbed a belt and put it around the kids neck with the rest of the belt laying on Ryan's back.  

Ingrim got up on the bed and slapped Ryan's ass with this big meat and then lined it up and slowly slide his full dick deep in the boy rearranging his intestines from a different angle.  Ryan felt so full, then he slowly pulled out and back and fucked him for the next twenty minutes slowly and finally shoved deep and came in the boy.  You are one great cock sleeve.  So glad you love my dick.  Your body opens up for me each time I enter you.  Ingrim called to Roy, Roy come in her.  Ryan soon found out the Roy was his brother and his identical twin brother as Ingrim introduced Ryan to him he share that information.  Ryan could not believe there were two guys who looked like that. Roy had long hair and it made him look even nastier.  Ingrim pulled out fully and Roy got on the bed and with no lube slide slowly into Ryan.  Fuck his cunt is so wet and beautiful, took my wife years to take me like this whore.  Roy fucked him and spit on his back and then finally shot his load in him.  

I will be back Roy said as he and Ingrim left the room.  Totally worth the drive for that cunt is the last thing he heard before they left the room.  Ryan was left there wondering what was next, why did they not un tie him he was uncomfortable and his hole was sore.  It seemed like forever and Ryan in the stillness dozed off for a few.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan was startled by a hand feeling his torn up hole, he had no idea how long he had slept, all he knew is he was still tied up and he was ready to leave.  He wished Jonny would come back and get him.  His hold was sore and then a cool wet feeling all over his hole and a finger slide in him.  All the way deep and then two, they spent more time and three twisting around until who ever it was had four fingers in him.  Ryan wished he did not like it but as the guy played with his hole Ryan got even hornier and started to moan.  The guy pulled his hand out and then nothing,  Then a new hand started to feel his ass, this guys hand was much bigger.  The guy spit on Ryan's back and slide one, then two and three fingers in and it felt fuller then the other guy and twisted them around and then slide his forth in stretching Ryan a bit and then deep in him.

Ryan moaned in pleasure and the guy pulled his fingers out and Ryan pushed his ass back wanting more.  There was a new hand and this guy started with two finger and then three and finally four.  He pulled out and then pressed back and it felt like a huge butt plug but when the guy entered Ryan he realized it was the guys fist.  The guy let it rest there without moving it and Ryan tried to pull forward but could not get away and then poppers were fed to the kid.  Ryan relaxed some and the guy pulled his fist out and Ryan gasped and without warning shoved it back in and did it three more time and Ryan screamed stop please and the guy did as he pressed his fist deep in Ryan.  He tried to collect himself while they started talking to each other. Fuck dude that ass looks amazing.  I can not wait to feel his hole, never imagined the kid would be able to take you like that when I responded to the AD "Slut boy pussy needs fisted to wreck it." Ryan hard spray and thought thank god I love that shit and soon he was inhaling impact and placed out while the guy inside him fist fucked him and opened him up and finally pulled his fist out and shot his load all over Ryan's prolapsed cunt.  

Ryan could not tell who was next he but soon he was moaning and whimpering and saying how much he loved it.  OMG he kept saying as his hole was being stretched open and the guy started to work a second fist in and Ryan thought no please, he did not say anything as the guy kept stretching and big hands put poppers under his nose and the guy whispered in his ear open that fucking cunt boy.  Be a good boy and let him get both hands inside you!  Ryan whimpered I can't and he hard spray again and then he was floating and his hole opened up more but the guy was still not inside but close.  The guy with the big hands grabbed Ryan's throat and started choking him, fucker he said open that whore cunt of yours and as Ryan was about to loose consciousness the guy behind him slide his other hand past his ass ring.  

The guy let go of his throat and as Ryan gasped for air he hard the guy say good boy, that fucking whore cunt just opened up for us! The guy in his ass slide one hand in and out and left the other in and then switched and this went on for five minutes and then he shoved his dick in with one hand and shot his load as he fucked his hand or jacked off Ryan could not tell.  The guy with the huge hands said now it is my turn fucker.  He went back and slide his hand to the knuckles and twisted them around.  You like that boy, Ryan said yes that feel amazing.  You ready, Ryan did not have time to agree he was ready as that huge fist pressed and twisted his was inside Ryan and he gasped and moaned and said no I can't but the guy just kept pushing and Ryan opened up and wished he had more poppers or impact.  Something, he asked if he could get some and the guy said fuck, whores do not need that shit.  If you wanted it you should have asked me before I got inside you.

The guy then pulled his has back and Ryan felt like he was being stretched from the inside out and it hurt.  Please don't that hurts, shut the fuck up.  It is only gonna hurt a few times and then you will love it.  The guy kept constant pressure as he slowly pulled his hand out and he watched Ryan's ass lips slowly stretch around his hand as he opened it wider and Ryan started to cry from the pain.  Then relief he thought, the guy was out of him and then he felt finger stretching his hole apart and a plastic feeling nozzle and wetness.  Ryan started to feel warm and he though he must have given me some T.  That lube made him horny and he pressed his ass back and the guy who he found out was Kurt slide his hand back in and fisted him for an hour until he had both hands inside the boy.   Ryan was flying and loving it. Without warning the guy stopped and shot his load all over Ryan's back and left the room.  

Ingrim came back in the room and untied Ryan.  He slide a butt plug in him and told him to get dress his owner was on the way to pick him up.  Ryan thought Jonny is coming back for me. Once dressed he was led to the front and made to get on his knees and  hand put behind him and a ball gag in his mouth.   Ryan was confused but waited patiently.  

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hungnreadytofuck said:

...Ryan was confused but waited patiently.  

WE ALL ARE WAITING WITH RYAN!!!

#HUNGREADYTIFUCK ..... your Story is the BEST in a Long time and has us all begging for MORE!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Ryan waited and hopped Jonny would come soon, he wondered how he had gotten here.  It was not that long ago he helped a straight guy suck his first dick, he remembered that he never did hear what happened with that guy.  He knew that is how this all started, his desire to suck dick and swallow cum.  Girlfriend, he thought I have not talked to her in over a week, she had not text him and he had not reached out to her.  What he did not know is her number was blocked ten days ago and unless he went to text her she would not be able to call or text him.  The last text she received was " I can't do this anymore, I do not want to see you."   A few minutes later the door opened and Ingrim greeted Jonny.  

Ryan heard Ingrim tell Jonny "dude he is even more submissive than you described and he was a big hit. Here is the $2,000 we agreed on and the balance we discussed is in there.  Ryan wondered what the fuck that was a about, had Ingrim owed Jonny money.  Jonny got down on his knees right in front of Ryan and leaned in and kissed him, Ryan kissed him back and then Ryan hugged him and whispered he was so glad he was here.  Jonny broke free from the hug and told Ryan he had been a very good boy and rubbed his chest and kissed him again and then Ingrim put Ryan's hands behind his back and tied them.  Jonny leaned back in and kissed Ryan again and then grabbed the ball gag that Ingrim handed him and worked it in Ryan's mouth and fastened it.  Jonny proceeded to tell Ryan that he had earned him a lot of money and that Ingrim had been broadcasting all of Ryan's sessions and had put him up for sale at the same time on a Dark Web and had a buyer.  

Jonny told him that he had earned enough to buy a new car and although he would kiss Ryan he would always think of him while he drove his new ride.  Ryan was crying and whimpering though the gag when Jonny leaned in and gave him one last kiss on the cheek.  Then Ryan hard him stand and walk out the door. Ingrim said boy do not cry, he will be back once I get final payment.  Ryan stayed right there whimpering with tears running down his face for ten minutes and then Ingrim grabbed him by the chest and said your buyer is delayed. He has wired the money but while you are still mine we my audience wants more of you.  Ingrim then carried Ryan back into the room with the bed and tied his wrist to a chain from the ceiling and placed a spreader bar between the kids legs leaving his chest on the headboard.  He pulled out the butt plug and said fuck that pussy is wrecked, text my brother and he is on the way.  You will just have to settle for my big dick for now.  Ryan still emotional was crying as Ingrim pulled out his dick and slapped that big club on Ryan's ass and then pushed it slowing in Ryan's wrecked hole and as he started to long fuck him the boy stopped crying and his whimpered turned to moans.  

You fucking whore, once you got my dick back in you stopped crying, I am gonna take the gag off.  You know the only reason you were crying is your cunt was hungry.  We are gonna take care of that now. The ball gag fell off after Ingrim unfastened it and Ryan was moaning load.  That a good Fucking whore, take my huge dick and work up a load, I am gonna flood your hole with my dirty load again.  Tell me you need it, Ryan said please fuck me I need your load.  Good boy.  Ingrim fucked him for another twenty minutes and shot his load deep.  Then slowly fucked him back and four to work the load in and pulled out slowly.  Fuck dude that is some magic pussy.  Roy will be here soon and he will keep fucking you like the cum whore you are.  With that Ingrim left the room leaving Ryan pacified and horny.  He suddenly needed to get off but could not touch his dick. 

Ryan pulled against the restraints to see if he could break a hand free to touch his dick but nothing.  He started to say fuck me, cum in me, make me cum please and the was babbling this over and over.  This went on for five minutes and then he rested his head on the headboard to the side and closed his eyes and tried to stop thinking about getting off.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...