Straight boy goes from pussy hound to cock sucker and finally a proper cum dump.

Hungnreadytofuck

On 7/28/2019 at 2:27 PM, Hungnreadytofuck said:

Hi Jack here, I am 5'11 180 muscled, white and have a thick 8" dick.  Some say beer can thick and that is probably the right size, if I put my hand around a beer can it feel right.  I have a fetish for helping straight guys come out of the closet.  I find most of them in local chat room or adult sites  where you can talk freely about your fantasies and what turns you on.  One of my favorite things to do is to ask advice and on a recent site and post I was looking to talk to other straight guys who have sucked a guy dick, no gay guys.  I am not gay I state.  

I get tons of hit mostly from older closeted guy and of course some gay guys still hit me up. There were a few I did not brush off, young dudes who were prime to be cum dumps and hung dudes who would be great guys for any little straight boy I turned to both help him become a great cock sucker but a cum dump himself.  I got more than more than 60 hits the first time I posted that question.  There were only five that were truly straight.  Two older married guys, two black guys one older and one younger, one young white dude who was my pick followed by the young black dude.  Justin was his name he was 24 white, 5'10 190 muscled and swears he has not sucked a dick since college.  He private messaged me :

Him -  He said sucking a prick does not make you gay dude I am proof.  If you love pussy then sucking a dick will not change that. 

Me - Dude that makes a lot of sense, yes I do love pussy. When did you last suck a dick?

Him - It has been a long time dude, have to admit every once in a while when I am drinking I think about it but I have no sucked a guys dick since college.

Me - I have been watching Glory Hole Videos and I think that is the way I want to suck my first dick, what do you think?

Him - I sucked a few dicks thru glory holes, at some parties, clubs and even ended up at a party once where I sucked off a few guys.

Me - Dude you are making me crazy horny.  I found this glory hole at a park that is supper private, I visited the other day but did not hang out to try out sucking dick.  Building up confidence to do it.  Did you swallow when you sucked dick?  What does cum and precum last like?

Him - Pre-cum is sweet most of the time, sometimes it does not taste but everyone's cum taste different and swallowing at first I did not but something felt wrong about not swallowing since I always made the girls I dated and date swallow.  It started to become the hottest part once I was out from behind the glory hole and a guy could see me swallow his nut.  

Me - No fucking way, I am rock hard thinking about sucking dick, I think I will need to try that glory hole. Ever suck a BBC?  Latin?  Do they taste different? 

Him - Yes of course black guys dicks are softer but they seem to take longer to cum in my experience ad fuck they can be huge.

Me - I think about BBC a lot, sucking it.

Me - I made my mind up, thanks for your help I am going to go tomorrow on my lunch hour or after work.  

Him - Where in the city is this place, just be careful not to get arrested if it is a public rest room.  They can be hot but there is a risk.

Me - It is a semipublic rest room, it is owned by a business near a park so guys come in, a few that work there but most are there to suck dick or get sucked.  There are two glory holes in the center booth should I sit there or one of the outer ones?

Him - I think the center is the best but would need to see if to give you the best advice.  

me - Would you do that for me?  

Him - Sure, why not.  I want to help out a fellow straight guy to explore, we have talked before and you helped me out with a couple of my Girls and making them cum from different positions in previous chats about a year ago. 

Me - Glad I could help and that you are going to help me out here.  Here is the address 1245 Leado Street,  When you get here go to the back of the blue building and there is a black door marked VNDX enter and you will find three sinks, two urinals and three stalls.  Let me know what you think and I once you have advised let me know here is my number  619-555-1715 you can text me.

Him - That is not to far from work,  I will swing by at lunch and then text you later on and let you know.  You can go later on that night or tomorrow and all.

Me - Thanks dude, I owe you.  Jack here.

Him - Ryan here, glad I can help.

I signed off and I got a text ten minutes later, hey its Ryan.  Just wanted to make sure you knew my number when I reached out at lunch.  So I can be available when you text when do you think you will be heading over.  he text back  11:30 I already moved my schedule. Great I will be free to take your text whenever you hit me back and before two when I go into a meeting.  He text back cool, talk to you soon.

I knew he was ready to suck some dick, I text a few buds and got back on with a few of the other guys who liked their dicks sucked and sent me pics. I lined up two Latin guys, one Asian and two White guys to be there, The first two on the outer stall were Carlos and Dan.  The rest were waiting in the park. I told them all to be there at 11:30 but for Carlos and Dan to get there at 11;25 so they could be in place before Ryan got there.  It was not 10 AM, I put my phone on silent and made sure I was there at noon.  

Carlos is 26 tall and think with a fat uncut dick just over 8" and Dan is an older muscled guy with a long medium thickness cock around 9" cut. Never asked him how old but he must have been 45.

I kept watching the clock and it was not 10:55 AM and the action should soon begin.  

Great story.  Need more doms into initiating str8 boys.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 8:11 AM, dji101568 said:

Hot story for sure ..... so many straight guys out there that can be turned and love it .... was the best thing to happen to me in my life ... and being caught by the ex-wife with a huge cock in my hole breeding me ..... never looked back .... 

I've been so close a few times but missed it.

The last time was a birthday party for one of a gay married couple.  They were mutual friends of me and my X-girlfiend and she was there too.  This one guy I was standing next to in part of the conversation regarding straight people said, "I'm against it." I asked, your against what.  "People being straight." he said.

Someone had mentioned how I was good to talk to.  I admitted to this guy that I'd taken a medicinal gummy (thc) prior.  We had also talked about our favorite animated TV shows, and also that I lived alone.  So he says to me in a discreet way, but not so much that it that it seemed anything but innocent, "Hey, we should get high and watch cartoons at your place."

I said, "Yeah, sure." ... in a casual tone.

As the party went on, I got whisked off to talk to someone and that was the last we talked.  So that was it.  

He knew I was str8.  And he was against people being straight. 

• Like 1

Continued!

Ryan got a text at 4 PM 

Jack - Dude I am so horny I almost want to blow my girl off and go suck some dick. 

Ryan - You sound like you need it bad (Ryan thought fuck I better get there early if he decides to go so I can be in the booth first)

Jack - I hope there is a BBC to suck

Ryan - Sure you are ready to start there?

Jack - My mouth waters every time I think about one sliding through a glory hole.

Ryan - Bet that looks hot (Ryan was rock hard and wanted BBC more than he could believe)

Jack - I really want to but my girl would kill me.  

Ryan - Better not piss her off.

Jack - Yea it is only another day or so.

Ryan - You can wait, it will be worth it.

Jack - I believe you bud, totally ready!

Jack - Have a great night bud!

Ryan - You too!

Jack Sent out a text to two BBC's (two poz)  Brian, Dylan nd Wayne (three white poz dicks)  Hey got back responses and Brian and Wayne could be there at 4:50 and the rest would follow. I told then to bring poppers and Impact and T.  One said he would bring some G in a needless syringe Brian.

It was 4:45 and Ryan set out to head to the hole.  I wanted to get there before anyone else could take the center.  He committed to only suck dick tonight, not to let anyone fuck him.  He entered the bathroom at 4;52 and there were guys in the stalls.  He was disappointed until he go to the center stall and no one was there.  He quickly entered and leaned forward and a dick quickly slide through. Wayne with his thick white dick and it was leaking already.  Ryan licked the head and sucked it and Wayne inched his cock into the boys mouth.  Ryan sucked that big dick and loved it but wished he could practice with some BBC.  He needed to get this guy off so a BBC could take his place.

Ryan herd a whisper to come here.  He pulled off Wayne's dick and looked at the other hole and headed over and Brian gave him one hit each nostril and then two and finally four both sides before tell him to go suck that cock slut.  Ryan went back and sucked his dick like no tomorrow deep throating it getting Wayne really close.  Brian whispered again, slut but your ass up to the hole and let me eat your cunt.  Ryan pulled off and hesitated trying to decide to go with his desire or to ignore him and keep sucking.  Wayne recovered while Ryan struggled and then finally gave in and put his ass up the hole and Brian started eating that cunt.  Ryan moaned not even sucking dick and Wayne fed him poppers as Brian ate his cunt and got him really wet.  Brian spit three time and Ryan thought he was gonna get that big dick again but instead a hard plastic feeling like a toy was slide into Ryan's ass and he almost pulled off but Wayne gave him his dick to distract Ryan and Brian hit the plunger and gave the boy some G.  He pulled the syringe out and spit on the kids hole again and slide in two chards and then started eating the boys cunt again.  

Ryan was moaning but pulled off Wayne's dick and grabbed it and lined it up with his hole and slide onto it.  Wayne fucked that little cunt and Ryan bent down to suck Brian and had to tap on the hole and Brian slide his dick head through.  Ryan sucked the head and nursed it and Brian fed him more of his dick.  Wanye was panting and fucking that cunt and then slammed all the way in and gave a guttural moan and shot his poz load in the boy.  Fucking slut Brian yelled, suck that mans dick off. Ryan pulled off and sucked Wayne's big dick clean while putting his ass up to the hole like he had been conditioned.  Brian slide in and fucked Ryan like the whore he has become.  Brian called him a fucking slut and cunt meat, faggot boy while he fucked and he nursed Wayne's dick and it did not take long before Wayne shot another load in the back of Ryan's throat.  Good whore boy.  Hope another dick comes soon so you can swallow more nut Brian called out.  

Wayne bolted but gave Ryan several his of poppers before he left.  Ryan was moaning and growing when in walked Dylan and in no time stuck his dick through the hole and let Ryan suck and gag on him. Fuck Dylan moaned, I have missed that hot mouth.  You are one hot cock sucking whore! Fuck air tight you fucking fag.  Brian could not hold back and shot a huge poz load up Ryan's cunt.  He kept his dick hard by slowly fucking the boy and saying shit like that's it a fucking cock sleeve for big dirty dick.  That fucking cunt is so hungry I bet you want another load and loads all night.  I am gonna text some buds to come use that beautiful sleeve for dirty dick.  Ryan was not taking it all in and was overwhelmed with Dylan telling him what a hot cock sucker he was and Brian calling him a dirty cock sleeve (sleeve for dirty cock is what Brian said but not what Ryan heard) 

Before long Brian worked up another load and his balls tightened and he unloaded deep in the boy again.  This time he pulled out and told Ryan to get the fuck over to the hole and clean his dick off. Ryan obeyed and sucked Brian clean and Brian let him suck and clean him and then pulled out and put his dick away. Then he bent down and told the kid to open his  mouth and he spit in it three time and he told Ryan to swallow it.  Ryan looked at him through the hole and Brian said fucker you have a dick to suck right over there.  Get on it and show me that cummy hole.  Ryan went back to Wayne and sucked his big dick, put his hole up and Brian could see cum leaking out of it.  He grabbed two chards and slide them in with the cum and then sucked his finger clean.  With that he walked out and never said a word. Dylan had let him suck his dick and told him to give up that cunt you fucking whore.  Ryan turned around and worked Dylan's thick dick up his cunt.  Ryan was so wet his hole opened up and Ryan backed up on that big dick. Dylan fucked Ryan and made him moan and tell him he loved his big dick.  He was moaning like that when two guys entered the booth next to him.  Ryan kept moaning and slowly a dick appeared with a prince albert.  Wow, it was really hot but what do I do with it he thought. His head was really fat and his dick was leaking all over the ring.  The dick was dark but not black maybe brown Ryan could not figure it out but knew is has felt like magic and the cock was so wet he had to lick the PA and suck the head to make sure he could take the precum.  The guy slowly inched his dick to the back of Ryan's throat and the metal made Ryan cough.  The guy pulled out slowly and his dick disappeared.  Ryan waited and another cock appeared, 

This one was pale white and uncut long and thin and Ryan sucked the dick and let him work his throat eventually.  Dylan did not last long and shot his load in me.  I turned around and sucked hid clean and put my ass up to the hole.  A finger slide inside me, then two and finally three.  not sure which one was fingering me but it was rough and it felt good and hurt at the same time.  Dylan sat on the toilet and watched, he seemed to know there were two guys in there.  The guy fingering Ryan told him to slide his ass under the stall,  Ryan hesitated but did it, then the other guys said unlock your both, Ryan reached and got it unlocked and the tall skinny guy with the long thin dick came over.  He looked to be 25 or so, he pulled his shirt over his head he was lean and fuck, no hair and a tat of a scorpion.  The guy on the other side was still finger fucking Ryan and this young guy told him to open my mouth and he fed Ryan his cock and Ryan sucked it and then this innocent looking guy grabbed Ryan's head  head and started to face fuck Ryan as his long dick started to fuck Ryan's throat. The guy on the other side stopped fingered in Ryan and slide his big dick and prince albert up Ryan's cummy ass.  The guy was fucking Ryan with a PA and Ryan thought fuck that is gonna tear up my ass.  He had more pressing things as he could not breath and he thought he was going to pass out.  He struggled to break free but could not and then the kid let him free and he gasped and coughed and he now could hear the guy behind him saying Braid said this was a fucking hot cock sleeve and he was right. Jonny this cunt is a fucking masterpiece.  Jonny was his name Ryan thought and then Jonny grabbed the kids head and slide his cock back into his throat.  He held it there and made the kid try to swallow. He slapped his head and said fucker swallow.  It hurt but Ryan eventually swallowed around his dick and the guys moaned.  

Ryan started to pull away and Jonny held him tight and then finally let him free and again Ryan coughed and gasped.  It was for less time this round.  This continued for the next 15 minutes till Ryan hardly gagged or coughed and Jonny told him good boy,  Just about then the guy on the other said came in Ryan's ass and pulled out and spit on his ass and zipped up and left.  Jonny stayed in the booth but tapped the hole and Dylan was rock hard and slide his dick through,  Johnny gave Ryan some poppers and then guided his head over and told him to open his mouth and he pushed his head deep on Dylan's cock and Ryan coughed and gagged.  Jonny did this three more time and just then Ryan and Jonny heard and something spray and a rag was passed through the other hole.  Jonny pulled Ryan off Dylan's thick cock and put the rag in the boys mouth and held hid nose and told him to bread and then to breath again.  The kid was about to pass out and blacked out.  Jonny pulled the rag out and passed it rough and shoved Ryan back on that big cock and down his throat and held Ryan there while Dylan fucked his throat. 

Dylan got really close before Ryan came to and had to get some air.  Jonny pulled Ryan off and the Spray sound and the rag was pass to Jonny and he held Ryan's nose and the kid blacked out and he shoved him back on Dylan's cock and Dylan fucked Ryan's throat stretching it and after another minute shot his load deep down the kids neck.  Ryan came to and needed to breath but Jonny kept his head there and said swallow fucker and Ryan did his best and then Dylan pulled out and tucked his dick in his pants and left.  Jonny's dick was rock hard and Ryan tried to suck it but he grabbed his head and guided him to the other hole.  In came the rag and the bottle this time.  The rag was put in Ryan's mouth and he breathed and then Jonny did it again and pulled the rag out and grabbed Ryan's head and impaled him on the most beautiful big black dick had to be 10 inches.  Ryan took that BBC deep but started to cough and gag with him deep, an inch deeper than Dylan and just as thick if not thicker.  Jonny let him up and gave him more Impact and shoved his neck down on that BCC and it stretched his throat enough to go all the way in and the guy fucked hid throat.  He moaned and said fucking nice throat.  This went on back and fourth for ten minutes and then the guy said give me his ass.  Jonny turned him around and backed him up at the hole and let that big cock fuck Ryan's cummy hole and just then the door opened and Ryan sprayed and put the rag in the kids mouth and then pulled out the rag as an even bigger BBC slide through. 

Jonny lined up his mouth and impaled the kid on this guys rock hard dick. It must have hurt but Jonny did not care but instead felt the kids neck and the outline of the huge dick.  The guy fucking him slammed into Ryan and came hard. Jonny pilled right up and made him suck and clean off that dick and take him down this throat and while he was impaled Jonny said Dirty Cum? The guy only said one work Yep! The other guy said, if he wants more get him over here, you dirty too.  Fuck yes give him to me. Jonny gave him impact again and shoved his head down on the dick and he rubbed Ryan's throat and let the fuck his throat and then pulled him off and to get air and back down and let the guy fuck him for ten minutes off and on and Jonny knew the guy was close and he told Ryan to swallow once, then twice and finally on the third time the guy show his dirty load down Ryan's neck.

Jonny told Ryan to get dressed as the guy left and Ryan did and so did Jonny.  Give me your pone and Ryan did and he called his and told him to follow him but 10 feet behind him to his apartment.  He grabbed Ryan's face, you got that?  Ryan said yes. Jonny text two buds to see if either was free and Marco was.  Marco started heading for Jonny's apartment.  Jonny Ryan were there and Jonny took him in side and told him to get undressed. Ryan complied and his ass was so wet he told him to follow him and put him on the toilet and let the cum out.  Ryan did and then told Ryan to get into the shower which he did and the washed up and then dried off.  Ryan was still fucked up and then he took Ryan to his room and kissed him. Ryan really liked it, They made out for a few minutes and then He told Ryan to get on his knees. Ryan did and opened his mouth and Jonny fucked his throat, pulled out and got on the bed and jacked his dick while he lifted his legs.  Eat my ass boy, Ryan got down and eat Jonny's little ass hole.  It was tight and tasted amazing, Jonny moaned and called him the best little whore he ever found.  

Jonny pulled up on the bed and told Ryan to get up and suck his dick.  Ryan did and after several minutes he told Ryan it was time.  Jonny lubed up his dick and told Ryan to side on it.  Ryan did and Jonny went in easy and then Jonny pilled him in and Marco had left himself in and brought his room mate Rocco.  Marco knew it was time to double penetrate this slut, Jonny had text him and Margo grabbed the lube and lubed up and got right behind Ryan and pressed against Jonny's dick and the boys hole and popped in with his thinner dick, just as long as Jonny but thicker.  Ryan went to pull up and Jonny held him there and the boy was moaning and whimpering and Rocco brought him some poppers and fed him several hit and the boy calmed down and just moaned. Ryan's hole relaxed some and as Jonny and Marco's dicks rubbed in that hole Marco shot his first load in Ryan.  Marco moaned and left his dick in for a minute and pulled out and told Rocco it was his turn and fed Ryan his cummy dick to clean off.  Rocco go behind Ryan and slapped his big dick on Ryan's ass and he told Marco he was on popper duty and Marco fed him eight hits.

Rocco lubed up his dick and pressed against Jonny and that cummy hole and after several tries forced his dick in that hole with Jonny and Ryan begged them to stop, please,no, it hurts. Marco grabbed the impact on the dresser and sprayed it and fed the boy the rag and he zoned out and both Rocco and Jonny fucked him till they both shot almost at the same time.  Ryan was worn and the guys all got up and left him there.  They had a drink out in the living room.  Soon the guys left and Jonny went back in and got up next to Ryan and cuddled with him as he made out with him a little and then let his hand slide down to his cummy well worked hole and slide two fingers in him and then three and finally four fingers in his cunt.  He whispered to Ryan, you have a beautiful pussy boy.  They feel asleep like that with Jonny's fingers in Ryan's boy cunt.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 8/1/2019 at 1:11 AM, dji101568 said:

Hot story for sure ..... so many straight guys out there that can be turned and love it .... was the best thing to happen to me in my life ... and being caught by the ex-wife with a huge cock in my hole breeding me ..... never looked back .... 

Is your ex hot?

Ryan woke up in the morning and could not believe he was in a guys bed and by this time Jonny's fingers were out of Ryan's ass and he was sore but still horny.  Ryan felt his ass and it was so wet with cum. Ryan brought his fingers to his nose and smelt it and then sucked his fingers.  He did it several more times just as Jonny woke up.  Jonny grabbed Ryan and pulled him close and spooned Ryan and kissed his neck.  Jonny lubed up Ryan's ass and Ryan thought oh fuck her we go again.  Jonny gave Ryan poppers and told him to huff and Ryan did and after three each side he was spinning.  

Then Ryan felt lots of pressure at his hole and it started to really hurt and then a pop, relief but he felt so full.  Jonny kept kissing his neck and while he twisted the butt puck his the boys ass.  Ryan was started to get hard and Jonny knew it.  Ryan started to moan and  while Jonny pulled and twisted the Butt Plug and Jonny whispered In the kids ear, jack you dick boy. Ryan started to jack off and when he started to moan and shake Jonny put his hand out and let Ryan cum on it and then fed the cum to Ryan.  Ryan had not cum all night, he felt so relieved but still horny. Then Jonny told Ryan to go shower, Jonny said I will join you shortly.  

Ryan did, he felt his hole with the plug in it and Jonny said boy leave that in there.  Jonny went to the living room and poured a couple juices and put some g in Ryan's and took them into the bedroom. He entered the bathroom and got into the shower and grabbed the putt plug and told Ryan to bed over and as he did  Jonny pulled it out and it popped again and cum gushed out of Ryan. Fuck boy you have been holding use deep in your cunt!  Jonny slide his fingers in that cummy hole and told Ryan how hot he was.  Then they both lathered up and made out.  Ryan was so confused, he loved pussy but this was so much hotter and kissing Jonny was amazing, 

Jonny dried off and then dried Ryan off and they went back into the bedroom and Jonny handed Ryan his juice and Ryan gulp it down.  Jonny leaned in and kissed him again, boy I need to get to work.  What time are you free tonight Jonny asked, Ryan knew Mike so he told Jonny he was busy tonight.  Jonny grabbed his face as he looked him right in the eyes and said, boy I did not ask you if you were busy I asked you when you were free.  Jonny let go and Ryan said after 9 Tonight.  Good boy, I will text you around then and be prepared to follow my instructions.  Understand? Yes I do Jonny said.  Fuck He thought he is getting me rock hard again and with that Jonny got dressed and so did Ryan and they walked out together.  It was only 7 AM and Ryan was too early to go to work so he went to the hole after stopping by his car and grabbing another shirt from the trunk.  

Ryan walked into the bathroom and for the first time the center booth was taken.  Ryan was disappointed but it seemed they were they only two there.  Ryan sat in the furthest booth and peeked through and they guy looked young and skinny.  Ryan tapped his foot and rubbed his finger on the hole and he was met with a tap of a foot and the kid put his finger to the hole.  Fuck Ryan thought, another cock sucker, Ryan decided to let the kid suck his dick and he put his dick through the hole.  The kid kissed and sucked his dick and then pulled his balls through and sucked them. Then went back to his dick and Ryan felt him play with his balls and then put something on them like a band but kept sucking and then he grabbed Ryan's balls and held him while he but a band around Ryan's dick and tightened it and blew on Ryan's head.   Ryan was rock hard and started to moan and then the kid stopped and slapped his dick with his hand hard.  Ryan tried to pull his dick out but could not, his balls and dick were tied up and he could not pull them through.  

Ryan began to panic as the kid slapped hid dick again.  Ryan thought once my hard on goes down I can get loose, then another slap and Ryan was so hard, he thought fuck I am not into this but why am I so hard. Then the kid went back to sucking and licking Ryan's dick but he felt his balls tighten and be separated and the skin felt funny as what he would learn later clips were being placed on Ryan's balls while he was enjoying his blow job. One by one the clips were pulled off and Ryan was in pain and pleasure there had to have been ten clips and once the last one was flicked off the kid let go of Ryan's balls and stopped sucking and Ryan really needed to cum by then.  The kid edged him for twenty minutes Ryan began to bed to cum.  The door opened and Ryan heard foot steps.  Ryan thought for sure that the kid would untie him so they did not get caught.  The kid instead stood up blocking the hole Ryan later found out.  He fed his finger thought the hole and a dick presented was fat and uncut.  Sucking and licked all over that dick.  The kid stood up again and jacked the fat cock and slapped Ryan's dick. Once, twice and three times.  Then he bent down and sucked Ryan and then back to the big fat uncut dick.  

Ryan begged to cum and that is when the kid spoke his first words.  Faggot unlock your stall, Ryan did and then the kid told the guys with the big fat dick to go fuck his friend. The guy waisted no time, he did not even button up his pants.  He pushed the stall door open and came up behind Ryan and never said a word.  Ryan looked away as the guy walked in and then he felt a finger probe his ass and then another.  Fresh pussy he said as he bent down to eat Ryan's ass.  The kid on the other side sucked Ryan's dick and Ryan thought he was finally gonna cum but no, the kid stop and the guy behind him kept eating his hole and then the guy stood up and spit three time on his dick and he pressed his thick cock against the boys cunt and Ryan stated to say no it's too big and the kid slapped his balls, once and then again and a third time distracting him from the big dick spreading his cunt.

The kid on the other side started to suck Ryan's dick again and the Ryan thought he was getting close and the kid slapped his dick and then balls again.  Then he felt wetness on his dick and the kid backed up on his hole and started to fuck himself with Ryan's dick.  The guy behind Ryan was panting and getting close and so was Ryan.  He said fuck I am getting ready and then the kid pulled off of him.  Ryan's dick bounced wanted to cum and the guy finally shoved deep and unloaded.  He left his dick in Ryan's ass pulsing and then pulled out and Ryan wanted to suck it clean but he could not move and the guy just tucked his dick in his pants and left.  The door next to him opened and the kid came over.  Ryan thought fuck you can not leave me hanging out the other side but the kid was cute and had a really big dick.  He lined up and pushed in inch by inch and started to fuck Ryan.  Ryan was moaning and then he felt his cock on a hole, the same hole from before.  How was this possible, the kid fucked him and it only took five minutes and he shot up Ryan's hole.  Fuck that is some great pussy.  Give me your hand, Ryan put his hand behind his back and the kid grabbed it and wrote his name and number down.  Ryan began to feel like he was close and the kid went back to the stall where some guy was working his ass on Ryan's cock and the kid let Ryan's balls free and within 30 seconds Ryan came and filled up the guys ass. 

The ass pulled off Ryan's cock and a mouth cleaned his dick.  Ryan wanted to see who he just breed but the kid who he know knew from reading his palm name was Dustin.  Fucker get dressed and lets go he said. Ryan did and the guy in the stall slipped him a $100.00.  Had Dustin just sole my cum?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

Ryan was turned on by the idea that someone would pay for his cum but he knew it was wrong.  Dustin was texting while they walked and after three blocks east and four north they arrived at a flat.  Dustin walked up and led me inside and told me to strip.  He them put a blindfold on me and led me into the living room and had me get on my knees.  Ryan followed his instruction and then he felt two guys in front of him and Dustin told Ryan to get to work.  Ryan put his hands out and felt two legs and rubbed his hands gently up and eventually found the cocks.  Both uncut, he was growing fond of uncut dick, he lifted one and moved in and started sucking.  He went to the biggest one naturally and guy started to moan.  Ryan jacked the other dick while be sucked what grew to be a fat dick.  Dustin let him suck the guy for awhile and then pulled his head off and put it over to the other guys semi hard dick., 

Ryan sucked what started out to be a thin dick about three inches hanging and it grew to just over nine and half inches with a medium thickness. Ryan sucked and the guy grabbed his head and began to fuck his throat and told Dustin nice fucking throat on the boy.  Ryan was distracted as the other guy came around and spread his legs and slapped his fat dick on Ryan's ass.  The guy turned to Dustin and asked if Ryan had cum in his ass.  Yep!  Two loads Dustin said with a grin.  Fucking nice the guy said as he spread Ryan's ass check and hole and let cum drip onto his big dick then pressed in and impaled Ryan while he was gagging on that big dick in his throat.  The guy fucking his throat let up and Ryan panted trying to catch his breath and then he grabbed his head and shoved his dick back in his throat.  This took place three more times before the guy shot his load down Ryan's neck and left his dick in Ryan's mouth it was half its size and he pulled it out.  The guy immediately turned around and shoves his ass in Ryan's face and made Ryan eat his hole while his buddy fucked Ryan even hard and shoved deep and came in the boy. Then he pulled out and came over and took the other guys place and made Ryan suck and clean off his dick.  Once he was satisfied the other guy came over and had shoved his ass back in Ryan's face and made him eat his hole. 

Ryan ate while the other guy got dressed and asked Dustin you said $300.00 right? Dustin said yep!  The guy handed him some cash and said have him back here on Tuesday I have more plans for him and there is $500.00 in it for you. With that the guy Ryan was eating out turned around and jacked off his dick and told Ryan to open his mouth and she shot a load in the kids mouth and walked into a bedroom and left Dustin and Ryan there.  Dustin told Ryan he was suck a good whore and told him to get dressed and Ryan took the blindfold off and he got dressed and they left.  Dustin asked Ryan for his phone and he called his number and programmed himself into the phone.  Dustin said I am going to text you later on tonight about tomorrow morning.  I will give you instructions Fag and Dustin walked off. Ryan put his phone in his pocket and found his way back and went to the office. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Ryan sat at his disk with his full of cum and thought, I really need to stop this and never go back there.  I am not going to go see Mike tonight even if his son sounds hot.  I have made my mind up.  Two hours later Mike text and it read.

Mike - Hey hot boy, you ready to take my son and I tonight? We both have cum saved up for your hot mouth and ass.  If all works out we will want a regular session every week

Ryan ignored the text for thirty minute but read it four times.  He was rock hard thinking about Mike and his son. Ryan started to text several times but stopped.  He text he could not make it once, Then he text yes we are still on and erased that.  An hour later he text:

Ryan - Mike where am I going? Yes we are still on I have been looking forward to it all week.

Mike - Good, my son needs to let the wife know he is going to be helping me tonight so he can have his hall pass and finally get some of your hot moth and ass.  

Ryan - I am rock hard thinking about it.  Where am I going?

Mike - Here is my address, when you get here there will be a note on the front door and you should come in and read the note and follow its instructions. You are going to have a great night.

Ryan - I am so excited, 6 PM right?  

Mike - Yes, don't be late.

Ryan - I won't!

Ryan tried to get back to work but he was too distracted and he kept thinking about how hot it was going to be and then he got another text and he quickly read it thinking it was Mike.

Dustin - Hey fag, you did really well today you need to be at the hole at 6:30 AM. Do you understand?

Ryan - What is happening at 6:30 AM?

Dustin - Fagot you will be there at 6:30 AM and you do not need to know anything else.

Ryan - Okay, I will be there at 6:30 AM

Dustin - That's better whore.

Ryan was really confused, he liked how Mike and several of the others made him feel like a whore but Dustin was curt and rough and uncaring but despite not liking that his dick was rock hard from Dustin.  Ryan tried to focus but could hardly stand it and had to go take a walk and ended up at the Hole.  He walked in and again someone in the middle booth.  He went in the last booth again and started to jack off and a finger came through.  Ryan did nothing, then a tongue and Ryan got up and fed the guy his dick. The guy sucked Ryan and then another guy came in and he went over to suck this big thick brown dick.  Must have been Latin or something.  He left my dick hanging and I really needed to cum.  He came back and sucked my dick and I thought yea I really want to cum.  He would suck and jack me and his rhythm kept me from blowing my load.  The guy on the other side must have been fucking him because he was grunting and moaning and then shot his load in the guys ass.  The guy sucking me pulled off my cock and I got down to get a good lock and when he pulled off the dick the guys had a hot dick with cum all over it and I really wanted to suck his dick off.  

The guy who I could see was about 35 and was wearing a wedding ring (Married I suspect) He engulfed that dick and sucked it clean and his hole was right up against the hole.  I could not help but taste his hole and eat the guys cum.  It tasted so good. I ate him for a few minutes and then I spit on his hole like others had done and I pressed my dick into his cum filled hole and it felt so good. I fucked him for four to five minutes and could not hold back and shot In his hole.  Fuck that felt amazing and then he pulled off and cleaned off my dick.  I tucked it away and as I was leaving I saw two black guy enter the bathroom and thought fuck he is about to take some real dick.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

Ryan could finally concentrate but he wondered how that married guy was doing with that BBC.  He looked up at the clock and it was 3:30.  He was so ready to go see Mike.  He loved sucking that thick dick.  There was also something about Mike's cum it tasted so good.  Ryan wondered if it was Mike or something about him being a ginger and wondered if his son's cum would taste like Mike's?  Was his cum sweeter since he was older or would his son's be better than Mike's.  Ryan's dick was rock hard and he tried to distract himself.  Then a text came in.

Jonny - Hey slut, have you taken cum today? 

Ryan - Hi Jonny

Jonny - Slut fucking answer me.

Ryan - Yes I have.

Jonny - Good slut.  Hope you have some fresh nut in your cum whole when you arrive.

Ryan - I can do that for you.

Jonny - Fill it up then come over.  I have a surprise for you.  Text me when you are on the way.

Ryan - I will 

Bothered Ryan thought about going to the hole but he still had lots of work to do and he knew Mike would help him out so he focused as best he could with a chub and finished his work at five.  Tempted to go to the hole but did not want to be late he went to the gym and showered and cleaned up and drained as much cum as he could and cleaned out.  He really wanted to have this Straight ginger use him often so he wanted to make the best impression.  Ryan left them at 5:40 and headed to Mike's place and he was early but there was already a note on the door so he went up and grabbed it and tried the door and it opened. 

He walked in and opened the note, boy you are in for some fun tonight.  My son will need to give you a few loads and you know I am good for at least three.  Look to your left there is a paper bag on the table.  In the bag you will find a jock, chastity cage, poppers and a blindfold.  Get undressed and put the jock and cage, my son does not want to see your dick.  Then take your hot little ass to the bedroom to the right. It has a note on it read it but make sure you take your poppers and blindfold with you.  The second note said, boy once inside the bedroom get on all fours on the on the edge of the bed with your ass hanging off the bed and put your blindfold on and huff your poppers.  I will enter first and pull your jock to the side and lock your cage and then get up so you can suck my dick.  Then my boy will ender and eat your cunt. Now go get ready.

Ryan followed the instruction and did not notice the camera's in the room.  Mike was taping the show and could see when Ryan was ready.  Ryan heard the door open and knew Mike was there and then he felt him rub his boy hole and then grab the fabric and pull it aside and put a lock on the cage and put the fabric back.  He then grabbed the impact and a rag and a little shot glass with some juice and G and handed it to Ryan and told him to drink.  Ryan did, he was so hot by now, Mike then kissed the boy and made out with him and after a couple minutes Mike said get in place and the door open and Mitch walked in.  Mitch was 6'1 190 lean, Ryan found out he had a dick that as 8.5 by 8.5 in circumference.  Ryan had not Idea at first since the first thing mitch did was get down and blow on Ryan' hole and make it pucker and then he licked it and ate Ryan's hole for what felt like twenty minutes.  Mike had been feeding Ryan his dick and poppers back and fourth and it was making Ryan's hole open up so Mitch could get his tongue deep inside. 

Mike let Ryan up for air and he was moaning and whispering please fuck me.  Mike kissed him again and then broke off the kiss and Ryan heard spray and then a rag in his mouth and Mike said breath boy while he plugged Ryan's nose.  Ryan did and tongue came out of Ryan's hole and then a big fat dick tapped his open cunt.  Ryan felt a plastic press against his hole and it felt wet.  Mike put lube with G in it on the dresser for Mitch and Ryan was flying and then Mike slide a gag in Ryan's mouth as Mitch slide his cock the full length in and stretched the fuck out of Ryan's hole.  Mitch said as he leaned his head back with his hands tight on the boys hips "fuck that is some great pussy."  Ryan in his complete control and Mike just watched as his boy began to slowly plow Ryan's hole and he worked his cunt for five minutes before Mike unfasted the ball gag and they could both hear Ryan saying oh my god fuck that feels so good.  He moaned and whimpered.

Mike rubbed Ryan's chest and told him he was a good boy and then grabbed each of Ryan's checks letting Mitch have more access to that cunt and Mitch started calling the boy a whore, fag cunt and cock sleeve and then after what was 20 minutes she shot his first load.  Mitch pulled his dick out and pressed Ryan's ass up and looked at his gaping hole full of cum and Mitch's dick bobbed up and down and then he guided Ryan's ass down as his hole began to close and pressed his dick in just like before and Ryan gasped and said oh fuck you are so big. Mitch fucked him and Mike left the room, Mitch gave him two more loads in his ass filling him with his third load when Mike came back in with a butt plug and lubed it up and slide it in as Mitch pulled out.  Mitch went over to Ryan and slapped the side of his face and said open your mouth and Ryan did.  Wider fucker, Ryan opened wider and Mitch fed the boy his huge cock.  He let Ryan clean his dick off and then he pulled out and said Dad, you were right I did not need to pay a whore to get me off when you have this fag ready to give him his mouth and cunt.  I am going to go to the living room and watch some porn and deicide if I am done for tonight or if I need more.

With that Mike took Mitch's place and let Ryan suck his dick.  It was much easier to suck Mike and more enjoyable. Before long Mike shot his first load and Ryan swallowed but kept sucking.  He knew Mitch had more.  He sucked for another ten minutes and Mitch shot again and Ryan thought I wish I could get a lot in my mouth from Mitch.  Just then the door opened and Mitch walked in and did not said a word and started playing with the butt plug.  He pushed Ryan's ass up and pulled it out and handed it to his dad and he told him to have Ryan lick it and suck it clean as Mitch slide two fingers each side of Ryan's ass and pulled it open.  He spit in the open hole and said goof fucking fagot cunt.  He left two fingers in and then added a third and fourth from the same hand and twisted them around inside Ryan.  Mike sprayed the impact on a rag and he hard Ryan say just before he put it in his mouth no fist and then his mouth was full with the rag and his nose plugged Ryan inhaled.  

Mitch lubed up his hand and put the second lube up to his hole and pressed it in and this batch had T in it.  Then he slide his fingers back in and twisted them back and fourth and adjusted the angle while the T started to make Ryan so horny he was pushing his ass back.  Mitch said Fuck that fag is almost there, Mike sprayed the impact and Ryan inhaled and in less then a minute Mitch popped his hand inside Ryan's hole., Ryan gasped and said oh fuck, it's too big please no. Mitch let the boy relax around his hand before he started flexing it and moving slightly.  Mike put poppers up to Ryan's nose and gave him ten hits, five each side and Mitch felt the hole open up a little and started to adjust his fist inside the boy and move it as Ryan moaned and oh god fuck was all that would come out of his mouth.  Mitch admitted he had fisted women before but this faggot ass was pretty hot.

Mitch pushed the kids legs forward and started to tug at the boys hole by pulled his fist out a little teasing the hole and the further he would tug the more Ryan would said no that hurts and then on one of the tugs Mitch pulled his fist out of the boys hole slowly and a loud pop sounded.  Nice pussy boy.  Ryan thought it was over and he hopped Mitch would fuck him again but fingers entered his ass and then four were twisting around and Impact again and then Mitch pressed his fist into Ryan and another pop. Wow, fuck Ryan screamed and Mitch worked that cunt for two minutes till it was nice and open.  Dad you said you wanted to learn hot to fist now is your chance.  

Mike got off the bed and went over to where Mitch was and watched as Mitch put his fingers in the boys hole and twist and contorted them and pressed and popped inside the boys ass and he pulled out and Ryan moaned and whimpered and then Mike lubed up his right hand and put one, two and then finally all four fingers in Ryan's hole and said fuck he feels amazing.  Twist right and then left and press up and then to the left and he will open up and then press.  He did but it did not pop in, Mitch put more lube on his hand and he said your fist is a little thicker than mine so next time stay right there and keep gently twisting and he will open up trust me.  Mike started and Ryan heard spray and then the rag in his mouth and his nostrils pinched and Mike pressed and twisted and more and then again and finally he popped inside Ryan.

Ryan arched his back and tried to pull forward but Mitch held him in place.  Little fag you need this more than you know, that cunt is so hungry.  Mitch this is so hot, I can feel his heart beating and his hole is so warm.  Mike twisted his hand a little and tugged on Ryan's ass lips trying to pull out and Ryan moan and said no please and mike pushed back in and did it again and Mitch put poppers up to his nose and gave him 8 good hits and Mike tugged some more and then Mitch said Dad just slowly pull your hand against his ring and let it stretch while you pull out and Mitch told Ryan when I tell you to push you need to push like you need that hand out of you.  You can do it boy.  Ryan pushed as Mike pulled and suddenly Mikes hand came out with a pop and  grunt like the kid was having a baby.

Ryan though it was over but Mike was not done and slide his fingers back in and then pressed and after several minutes he popped back in.  Mike played with his ass for the next 20 minutes while Mitch fucked Ryan's face.  The vibration on Mitch's dick make him close to cumming every time Ryan's hole got stretched on the way in or out and then finally Mike said fuck I am close and pulled his hand out and shoved his dick in the boy while he came inside his opened up hole.  Once Mike pulled out they traded places and Mitch fucked Ryan for ten minutes and came deep in his cunt again.  Mike was kissing Ryan while Mitch slowly fucked Ryan and let his cock drain.  Then he pulled out and told his dad the fag needed to clean him up before he left and Ryan went to working sucking and cleaning Mitches big dick.  Mike took some pics of the kids hole all wrecked and cummy and text them to Ryan.  Mitch got up and left the room and Mike stretched the kid out and told him to lay down and stay put till he got back.

Mike was gone for awhile saying goodbye to Mitch and then he suddenly appeared back in the room and got on the bed and got beside Ryan started to kiss Ryan.  He broke the kiss and told Ryan that he had the hottest hole ever and Mitch agreed.  He will be back on Saturday afternoon at 2 PM you need to be here.  Ryan was screaming no, fuck no on the inside but agreed he would be back to 12PM on Saturday.  Mike told him to get on all fours and he slipped a but plug in him and told him to go home like that and he moved the fabric and unlocked the chastity cage and left the room.  Go back to the living room and get dressed and leave boy. The door closed and Ryan thought what the fuck just happened.  He got up and did what Mike had instructed.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

Ryan let with the butt plug still in him.  He had such mixed emotions, he was still horny since he had not cum but he was wrecked inside and his hole hurt.  He wanted to cry but needed to cum to much to do anything but get back to the hole so he could cum. Ryan got back to the hole but had to learn how to walk with the butt plug in him.  He arrived and there was a guy in the center but that worked perfectly since Ryan needed to cum.  He got in the booth and looked and the guy seemed to be a young guy and he made no movement  so Ryan tapped his foot and the guy got up and flushed and left the bathroom.  Ryan was alone now so he moved to the other stall.  He waited horny as fuck and played with his dick but was having some trouble staying hard.  He heard the door and in walked a really tall guy.  He could see his head above the stall and the guy entered the end booth.  He unzipped and fed his dick through the hole.

Ryan was disappointed because he needed to cum but got down on his knees and sucked this fat dick and it grew and grew.  Fuck this guy had a hot dick Ryan thought and he knew he would get hard sucking the guy but he was not.  He knew he loved it but nothing.  Ryan worked the guys dick for twenty minutes and he never moaned or said a word. Without warning the guy  shot his load in Ryan's mouth and he left his dick there for Ryan to suck.  Ryan heard a little noise on the wall above him then the guy pulled out and the guy slipped a note to Ryan.  Be here tomorrow the same time, the guy left without a word ever being said.  Ryan waited and played with his dick it was so sensitive even if it did not want to get hard.  He sat there for ten minutes and finally someone walked in and sat in the last stall.  Ryan tapped his foot and the guy got up and put his dick through and Ryan sucked his dick.  He had a respectable 7.5 dick and the guy let him suck his dick and then bent down and looked through the hole and said let me suck you.  He had to be 60 years old and he looked like he did not have any teeth.  Ryan was so horny he got up and put his dick through and the guy sucked him and Ryan moaned but was not getting hard and the guy took a break and said party dick.  

Then the guy started to gum his dick and work him it felt amazing Ryan thought and before long Ryan was mostly hard and two minutes later he came in the guys mouth with a really hard moan it almost hurt to cum but felt so good.  It had never felt so amazing to shoot a load Ryan thought.  He thanked the guy and tucked his dick in his pants and left.  He needed to get over to Jonny's place soon.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1