Hyperspermia

Guest CuriousDallas

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 10:04 PM, CuriousDallas said:

I'd been chatting with this guy online and it was clear he wanted to fuck but he wanted to caution me that he had a condition that caused him to cum a lot. I laughed and wondered what the problem was as I love getting loads blasted inside me. He sent me a video of him jacking that blew my mind...i'd never seen a guy spray that much cum that hard. I'd had guys who came a lot but not like this. He said he had trouble finding guys who he could fuck because he couldn't wear a condom as it overflows and comes off inside a guy. He liked that I wanted bare and was willing to let him fuck me. Nothing could have prepared me for what it felt like when he came inside me and honestly I thought it would never end. He had a truly intense spasming orgasm and cum was pouring out of my ass onto my balls, my pubes, down my back, soaking my sheets, I mean it was like a bucket of cum was splashed all over me. He finally pulled out and sprayed more on my chest, face, and hair, I was bathed in cum, and then he stuck it in my mouth and I desperately tried to swallow some as he choked me filling my mouth and throat with more cum. I honestly could not swallow fast enough and still am amazed at how much he sprayed. He clearly enjoyed himself but I was kind of in shock. There was literally no way I could easily clean myself up and just laid their soaked in his cum. Together we licked up a lot of his cum and snowballed it together, both of us eating and swallowing a lot of it. I certainly didn't hate it and we swapped numbers as I want to get it like that again and want to have him fuck the guy I'm seeing too as there is no way he will believe this. I'd never heard of hyperspermia before but apparently it is a legitimate medical condition. Has anyone else ever run into a guy or played with a guy who has it? It's fucking insane!

I hope you're still in contact with him. Would absolutely love to hook up with him.

• 4 months later...

Hooked up with a guy in St. Louis that said while chatting on Grindr that he was a cum fountain when he came. We messed around a bit before he started fucking me bb missionary. He then put me on all fours on the edge of the bed and started fucking me.  He came inside then pulled out and covered my entire back with cum. Never seen a guy cum that much. He jokingly said I told you I was a cum fountain.