Anonymous XXX Bookstore Piss

I’m a 24/7 ravenous piss pig. I can’t get enough, and continuously search for guys to piss on me or in me. 

I go to a bookstore dailyvafter work to service cock. While I’m there I also search for a wastebasket full of piss in every booth. When I find one I typically wear the bag on my face. The feeling of being submerged in anon piss is a huge turn on. I usually suck some up and drink it, or I will save the piss in a rubber and take it home for more fun. 

Anyone else into anon bookstore piss the find?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The title of this thread got my attention because i have been stealth pissed a couple of times at an Adult Store while being bred through a glory hole. i'm practiced at retaining what a Top leaves in me, so on one of the occasions, i'm pretty sure i got fucked a couple of times after i was pissed in.  my sigmoid curve seems particularly well suited for retention, which can make clean out a challenge, but works in my favor when being bred and pissed in because keeping what i get it pretty natural for me. 

i've encountered trash cans with piss in them, but have never been attracted to using it... which is maybe odd, because i will insert the cum from used condoms into my hole. In some ways, piss has more power to  "impregnatate"  than seman, so i value it as much.  i can tell that i have absorbed a Tops piss because i can smell it when i urinate and realize that His piss has impregnated me and is mixed with my own and you just don't get the same evidence with cum (which is not to minimize cum, just to elevate piss).  For some reason, i associate piss with the Man, so taking it from a trash can or urinal loses that connection for me. If i find it, it's sad and disappointing for me because it makes me wish i had been there to receive it from Him, but once its disconnected from Him, it's lost something for me. i guess it's the intent?  i see piss and cum as a Tops way of leaving a part of Himself inside of me, of marking me... so if He doesn't do it, it's lost a big part of it's power for me?  For me, finding it and using it feels to much like topping myself.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2019 at 7:54 PM, Imgameu41 said:

I love boys into being submissive piss urinals 

I love being a submissive piss urinal!! I love drinking piss and having it all over me!!

4 minutes ago, breedmedeeper said:

I love being a submissive piss urinal!! I love drinking piss and having it all over me!!

I LOVE being a submissive piss urinal too!  LOVE drinking from the tap, from a funnel, from a urinal, from a toilet, piss all over me, piss all up in my fuckhole, you name it!  same with CUM too!   OINK

On 7/29/2019 at 6:26 AM, TXPleasurePig said:

I’m a 24/7 ravenous piss pig. I can’t get enough, and continuously search for guys to piss on me or in me. 

I go to a bookstore dailyvafter work to service cock. While I’m there I also search for a wastebasket full of piss in every booth. When I find one I typically wear the bag on my face. The feeling of being submerged in anon piss is a huge turn on. I usually suck some up and drink it, or I will save the piss in a rubber and take it home for more fun. 

Anyone else into anon bookstore piss the find?

LOVE anon bookstore piss!!!  I have drank many loads through the GH's as well as a pisser in the booth with me drinking him while I got a cock up my hole sticking through the gloryhole.... and being soaked down with piss too!!!   fuckin LOVE it!

2 minutes ago, negcumslut4poz said:

There is nothing hotter than driving home from a bookstore or hookup soaking wet in anon piss.  I ❤️ Piss!! 

definitely agree with you there buddy!  OINK

48 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

The title of this thread got my attention because i have been stealth pissed a couple of times at an Adult Store while being bred through a glory hole. i'm practiced at retaining what a Top leaves in me, so on one of the occasions, i'm pretty sure i got fucked a couple of times after i was pissed in.  my sigmoid curve seems particularly well suited for retention, which can make clean out a challenge, but works in my favor when being bred and pissed in because keeping what i get it pretty natural for me. 

i've encountered trash cans with piss in them, but have never been attracted to using it... which is maybe odd, because i will insert the cum from used condoms into my hole. In some ways, piss has more power to  "impregnatate"  than seman, so i value it as much.  i can tell that i have absorbed a Tops piss because i can smell it when i urinate and realize that His piss has impregnated me and is mixed with my own and you just don't get the same evidence with cum (which is not to minimize cum, just to elevate piss).  For some reason, i associate piss with the Man, so taking it from a trash can or urinal loses that connection for me. If i find it, it's sad and disappointing for me because it makes me wish i had been there to receive it from Him, but once its disconnected from Him, it's lost something for me. i guess it's the intent?  i see piss and cum as a Tops way of leaving a part of Himself inside of me, of marking me... so if He doesn't do it, it's lost a big part of it's power for me?  For me, finding it and using it feels to much like topping myself.

I have never done the 'piss thing' but reading your description of 'being marked by a top' I feel myself aroused in a strangely animalistic way... 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

I have never done the 'piss thing' but reading your description of 'being marked by a top' I feel myself aroused in a strangely animalistic way... 

knowing the little i do of you from reading your posts, i think you would really love it.  A Mans piss really can be as powerful as His cum to me. Both are something His body makes and both processes of delivery can give Him pleasure.  Being pissed on is pretty hot for the marking aspect of it. But to me, being pissed in is and internal marking that integrates Him into me. THe use of the word "impregnation" is accurate, not as in babies of course, but His piss is really something i absorb and it is evident that He has become a part of me when i urinate.  To me, i'd love to have a Dom who always used me for His piss as a means of continuous marking/collaring. The psychological and physiological elements are very powerful to me.

4 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

knowing the little i do of you from reading your posts, i think you would really love it.  A Mans piss really can be as powerful as His cum to me. Both are something His body makes and both processes of delivery can give Him pleasure.  Being pissed on is pretty hot for the marking aspect of it. But to me, being pissed in is and internal marking that integrates Him into me. THe use of the word "impregnation" is accurate, not as in babies of course, but His piss is really something i absorb and it is evident that He has become a part of me when i urinate.  To me, i'd love to have a Dom who always used me for His piss as a means of continuous marking/collaring. The psychological and physiological elements are very powerful to me.

You know, watching some animals (like goats and dogs) lap up piss, their own and that of their breeding partner makes me think that something in us humans can be awakened to bring out the animal side in us. I have certainly met some guys who impressed me enough with their manner, looks, OOZING (perceived) virility, cockiness and so on that I could imagine being horny enough (as an amateur) to suck down his essence like my life depended on it.

In the past I only had other guys beg me to 'piss in their mouths' but like a prude declined the offer. I have had guys later stand over me, unbutton their fly and release a fat pecker in my face, teasing it. A guy in leather jacket with his shades on comes to mind. I'll never forget that 'larger-than-life' perspective of that gorgeous cock dangling in my face, teasing me... it was in a public bathroom in a club in a blatantly taunting manner, aimed to entertain the random people walking in to their cheers and intrigued approval... but then dude put his junk away. I did think about the 'temptation' many times and could imagine swallowing his piss... 

I like all aspects and suggestions of 'impregnation', marking, collaring, a dude 'becoming part of me'... it is animal and ritual in nature and psychologically 'irreversible'! Once we take the step we have entered a new world, a seedier world, one that by suggestion alone will give us a boner and tingles again and again...

• Like 1

yesterday i was at local gh in mrytlebch. on my way out i spotted a bottle with tea in it. i dont know why but i opened the bottle and took a gulp. it was soo warm im thinking someone had pissed into the tea and left it behind. as did i. why did i leave it there??? duh

• Like 1