Anonymous XXX Bookstore Piss

My first piss load I received was at a book store. I was on my way home from work after a few beers or maybe many beers. I stopped at a book store to see what was going on. I seen this nice big leather man go into a booth. I went in to the one next to him. I was planning on fucking him or something. Before I knew it he stuck a very heavy dick thru the glory hole. I knelt down and started sucking it. I could hear all these little sissies out side of our booths giggling and looking thru the cracks of the door. Any how I got turned on by the smell of his dick and how big and heavy it felt. I said I am thirsty give me your load please. I went from wanting to top him to asking for his cum load. I said one more time next thing I knew he was pissing in my mouth. I freaked out did not know what to do, I could not let him piss on my clothes or on the floor as everyone there would know. So I did the next best thing and that was to drink it down. He stopped after awhile. I quick left the booth and so did he and he said pig next time you ask for a piss load be ready. On the way home my dick stayed rock hard and shot my load with out tocuching my dick. I knew then I like piss.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/29/2019 at 5:26 AM, TXPleasurePig said:

I’m a 24/7 ravenous piss pig. I can’t get enough, and continuously search for guys to piss on me or in me. 

I go to a bookstore dailyvafter work to service cock. While I’m there I also search for a wastebasket full of piss in every booth. When I find one I typically wear the bag on my face. The feeling of being submerged in anon piss is a huge turn on. I usually suck some up and drink it, or I will save the piss in a rubber and take it home for more fun. 

Anyone else into anon bookstore piss the find?

And I thought I was the only one that drank piss from a bookstore trashcan. I love it. If there is a used condom in the trashcan I will use it to collect the piss.

IMG_4198.JPG

• 1 month later...

Before going to the bookstore I grab some yellow sticky notes and a black sharpie (or sometimes the metallic sharpie that might stand out more in the dark and write on it:

PISS HERE!!!!!  Or PISS THROUGH HOLE!!! Or PISS IN MY MOUTH!!! With an arrow pointing down and put it in the booth over the gloryhole if the booth is empty or by putting it through the gloryhole with my hand into the opposite booth and then waiting with my mouth at the hole.  I have experimented with posting it at eye level and lower next to the hole. 

My thinking is that it pays to advertise !!

This photo is from a bookstore in NYC where it was pre-written on the wall.  🤤💛💛

B201F057-21CB-43CA-9953-752539D206D7.jpeg