Berlin CSD, night at the Lab

Scotbtm

Arrived in Berlin last Friday for CSD weekend, and that night ended up going to Lab.oratory.

Arrived early so didn’t need to queue that long and within a few minutes of getting in, I was stripped down to jock & trainers with fresh poppers tucked into socks.

Wandered around for a bit with a couple of drinks (Dutch courage) before heading to dark area behind main bar.  By now it was getting busy, so lubed myself up and then assumed the ass up/head down position.

After a couple of minutes, I felt some fingers in my ass, followed by a hard cock. Fortunately he was slow and gently slid his cock into my ass balls deep before pulling out. I pushed my ass back to signal that I needed it and he then began to fuck me. Took some poppers and as they took effect I enjoyed the unknown guy fucking my ass. Few minutes later he pulled out and vanished into the crowd. 

It wasn’t long before another cock was being pushed into my ass.  He was a rough fuck, and I was glad I had already taken someone a short time earlier as I was loosened up. His hands on my hips holding me in place as he fucked me hard.  Again after a few minutes he pulled out and disappeared into the crowd. 

The rest of the night/early hours was much the same. Anonymous cock after cock finding a home in my ass for a few minutes.

i do remember sucking some guys who were standing on the other side of the padded platforms in the dark room, which allowed me to get spit-toasted on a few occasions. One guy gripped my head and unexpectedly shot his load down my throat.  Another guy clearly enjoyed my oral skills, and wanted to sample my ass, as he moved round and fucked me when it became vacant from the previous fuck.

One time when I was returning from the bar, back into the dark area, I saw a great ass just waiting there so I got down and started rimming him. Pulled his ass apart and pushed my tongue in and around into his hole. Eventually I got up and stood back as some guy pushed his cock into that amazing ass.

I also spent some time in one of the shipping containers outside, at the back of one sucking off several guys. Took another load down the throat, before deciding to head back indoors and into the dark area.

Some more fucks were received, including one from a guy who fucked me for about 20mins.  He just keep going and going, and was deliriously happy with his cock slamming into me and several hits of poppers.  I’m pretty sure I got his load, or I hope I did after all that.

Eventually it was 4am and I decided to call it quits after almost 6 hours. No idea how many guys fucked me (I know one guy fucked me 3 different times, as each time he asked if he could bareback me and cum in me). Also no idea how many loads I took, other than the 2 down the throat and possibly the 20min fuck guy.

Still, I was a happy btm and left to go back to my hotel and get some sleep.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

I love Berlin and the Lab so much!! Stayed there for 3 months and was lucky enough to find a place right down the street from there!!! Spent many nights getting load after load there😍😍. Can't wait to go back!! The Bull is a great time too!! Thanks for bringing back the memories!

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 3:05 AM, PigBottom4PozTop said:

I love Berlin and the Lab so much!! Stayed there for 3 months and was lucky enough to find a place right down the street from there!!! Spent many nights getting load after load there😍😍. Can't wait to go back!! The Bull is a great time too!! Thanks for bringing back the memories!

haha, i think I would be there just about every night it was open. Never been to The Bull, weirdly i keep thinking it looks scary from the outside so have avoided it