more cum while ejaculating

hey,

i find myself really turned on while bttming when a guy has a huge load, and shoots it eather up my face/mouth or in my ass, and tbh got a bit jealouse of that type of guys

cuz i am vers and like to top a cute guy from time to time, buuuuut i do not have a huge load, so i was wondering if any of u know some "tricks" how to increase the sperm production :D

lots of xoxo

• Like 2

There is one surefire way to increase your sperm production. Injections of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin. It is what stimulates your testicles to produce testosterone and sperm. And because it is a hormone, it begins working immediately. A few hours after injecting, you will have a big load. It is used in fertility treatments for men and women (action is of course different in the different sexes). In men who are taking testosterone or steroid injections, the testicles often shut down and start shrinking. For that reason, those guys often inject hCG to keep their testicles working. In the US, it requires a prescription, but it can be bought from Mexico in the form of a drug called Pregnyl (possibly from other countries as well). It requires refrigeration after mixing the drug into the solution. Because hormones are active at incredibly small amounts, the needle is tiny. You can use a 0.3 ml insulin syringe which has a truly tiny needle (short and very, very thin--you hardly feel it, honestly), and the injection goes just beneath the skin. You can inject into the belly or hip. A dose as small as 0.1 ml can have a dramatic effect on your load size.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...