Testing My new Piss Mask

I’ve created my first version of a piss mask that will allow my face to be submerged in piss. A mouth hose is used to breath and still allow the piss pig to drink some of the piss while wearing it. The nostrils are open, so the nose stays filled with piss. The eyes stay closed voluntarily. I may try wearing clear swimming goggles. I’ll also add a funnel for studs to piss in to fill the mask. If the  piss pig doesn’t drink the mask will overflow. Maybe the overflow could be gravity fed to the pig’s ass as an enema.

Thinking about an open faced rubber hood also.

I collected 48 oz of anon urinal piss to test the mask with. The feeling was incredible. Having fresh warm piss in the mask will be even better. 

Possibly kneeling beside the urinal at the local club or an organized event. 

Have a look  

Piss Mask Test

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/31/2019 at 4:09 PM, TXPleasurePig said:

I’ve created my first version of a piss mask that will allow my face to be submerged in piss. A mouth hose is used to breath and still allow the piss pig to drink some of the piss while wearing it. The nostrils are open, so the nose stays filled with piss. The eyes stay closed voluntarily. I may try wearing clear swimming goggles. I’ll also add a funnel for studs to piss in to fill the mask. If the  piss pig doesn’t drink the mask will overflow. Maybe the overflow could be gravity fed to the pig’s ass as an enema.

Thinking about an open faced rubber hood also.

I collected 48 oz of anon urinal piss to test the mask with. The feeling was incredible. Having fresh warm piss in the mask will be even better. 

Possibly kneeling beside the urinal at the local club or an organized event. 

Have a look  

Piss Mask Test

i think the mask looks awesome & would want to wear it myself at an event! kneeling by the urinals sounds fitting

• Like 1