I'm a cumdump

Not really in Minneapolis.  In Marshalltown, Iowa.  I want to be a  total and complete cum dump for anyone who wants to load my hole.  Just need a little advance notice to be prepared and then we can meet up and you can fill me full of your cum.  I refuse nobody and take any and all loads and actually prefer them hot as can be.  Can seldom travel and then usually only a few miles at most as am on call almost constantly even though I am semiretired.  Open to some kink as well.  Can only take text messages or PMs on here.   TEXT ONLY: 641-844-3878  Pictures are very definitely my ass for your use and even abuse.2041504874_ME013ASS.jpg.738209c1c85484aebbd67366b9d55e36.jpg1942463998_ME035slightgape.JPG.d7813d6d314fac73b86d882e3c43f667.JPG

addendum:  NOT into scat, blood play, underage, major pain but do have a very very high tolerance for pain nor permanent markings,    other than these about anything else is open or can be discussed.   Definitely interested in loads of ANY cum, watersports, DP, being gang banged, fisting and maybe other things I haven't thought of yet.   TEXT ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO ME