Does being caged help with being a better cumslut?

hornycumslut91

absolutely. well, for me anyway. There's a few sides to it for me, one is minimizing my penis, i like a micro cage, it makes my penis look like a clit, and that turns me on. The second is keeping me from cumming keeps me horny and focused on my hole naturally, not all the hard to do since my primary sex organ is my hole, my penis is really a distraction that taken away keeps me horny or makes it so i am horny at the suggestion of a Top. For me, it's way more effective if a Top or Dom has put me in the cage and is in control, that adds a hole other dimension. 

• Like 1

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Is there a specific event that happens that causes you to back out?  Do you jack off thinking about it and then as soon as you cum you change your mind?  If so, then a chastity cage would most likely work.  It will keep you from being able to jack off and reaching that point when you cum and back out.  However, if you have the key readily available, then that could make it difficult since you could easily unlock.  A quick way to avoid that is to drop the keys into an envelope and mail it to yourself.  That way you will be locked up for at least a couple of days.

In general, once I've been locked for a few days my horniness level rises to a peak level and stays there until I'm next unlocked and get to cum.  But in the mean time all of my sexual focus goes to my ass which helps me really enjoy sex and getting some relief when it gets fucked.

Guest SEPaBBGuy
4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

absolutely. well, for me anyway. There's a few sides to it for me, one is minimizing my penis, i like a micro cage, it makes my penis look like a clit, and that turns me on. The second is keeping me from cumming keeps me horny and focused on my hole naturally, not all the hard to do since my primary sex organ is my hole, my penis is really a distraction that taken away keeps me horny or makes it so i am horny at the suggestion of a Top. For me, it's way more effective if a Top or Dom has put me in the cage and is in control, that adds a hole other dimension. 

Have you ever considered a penectomy?

I was caged to teach me to concentrate totally on my tops and not myself.. My ex used to get annoyed if I touched my cock, got aroused or similar when he or other tops were fucking me. In a way he was right, when I was caged my focus did switch more to the top and the cock I was getting. In so many ways it helped me to become the totally submissive bottom I have become and even tho now single I have two regulars who will only fuck me when I am caged and I often put my cage on when I got the backroom, particularly on naked nights. The second I put it on and put the key in the locker my surrender begins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SEPaBBGuy said:

Have you ever considered a penectomy?

Yes, i am emotionally and erotically turned on by the idea.  Honestly, It is a complex (and scary) topic for me though.  You nail it for me when you say "penectomy" instead of castration.  Most of the guys i know of seem intent on castration vs their penis. To me, the penis represents the male ability to penetrate and inseminate, which i associate with being Top or Dom. this stirs something deep inside me but when i think about it, keeping the testicles has a sense to it so as not to have to replace testosterone. To me, having the testosterone drive is part of me, i'm not a woman, so having the drive without having the Man ability to release it feels good to a part of me. The idea of having the penetrative ability gone  makes me feel  good if i associate it with a Man who wants me that way and wants to possess me.  Also, i see myself as receptive to a Mans penetration and insemination (whether piss or cum), so i really like the extra hole he has, but honestly, making the asshole into a pussy makes more sense to me because then ii can retain and absorb what  Man deposits, which wouldn't happen ties a pussy made from a penis. To me, if the testicles could be implanted, like ovaries, and hidden that would be ideal? Also, the idea of being able to cum from being penetrated fits for me because i love the idea of any orgasm or pleasure i have being dependent on my Top, especially from His penetrating me.  To me, things like female castration that remove the ability to orgasm , don't make sense. To me, keeping that ability fully intact is idea, it's a question of controlling it.  

What appeals deeply to me is the idea of having a Top who controls both my orgasm and ability to orgasm, not removes it. A Top who redirects that drive and energy into my sub and bottom side. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest subsam1512

As a bottom sub, the cage definitely helps me be a better cum slut especially if the top is into it and i have been in a cage for at least a week prior to sex

20 hours ago, BreedMeInVegas said:

Is there a specific event that happens that causes you to back out?  Do you jack off thinking about it and then as soon as you cum you change your mind?  If so, then a chastity cage would most likely work.  It will keep you from being able to jack off and reaching that point when you cum and back out.  However, if you have the key readily available, then that could make it difficult since you could easily unlock.  A quick way to avoid that is to drop the keys into an envelope and mail it to yourself.  That way you will be locked up for at least a couple of days.

In general, once I've been locked for a few days my horniness level rises to a peak level and stays there until I'm next unlocked and get to cum.  But in the mean time all of my sexual focus goes to my ass which helps me really enjoy sex and getting some relief when it gets fucked.

Sometimes I change my mind when I want to go for a hook up, and other times I get discouraged. A lot of times is when I masturbate and say it's just a fantasy. 

10 hours ago, hornycumslut91 said:

Sometimes I change my mind when I want to go for a hook up, and other times I get discouraged. A lot of times is when I masturbate and say it's just a fantasy. 

I go through that. One thing you can do is edge and cage. Get most of the pleasure you want, maybe set a timer and then stop and lock yourself back up. It can be difficult to stop yourself going over the edge but practice makes perfect and you'll find your 'fantasies' will carry on when you're  not touching yourself. This will help you accept them outside of masturbation. I'm only speaking for myself but give it a go, might work for you too x

• Like 1

I lock my dick for days, weeks, sometimes months. I never hold the keys and I go cruising every time I am horny, sometimes fully exposed in fetish parties. People smell fag slut hormones in the hair whenever I enter the darkroom, they touch me, find the cage, turn my face to the wall and breed me without even asking.

Edited by etha
  • Like 1

All good advice for you. I’ve never caged, but I control the masterbation. Being a real CumDump is so hot and exciting. I just have learned to not touch myself. Being breed by multiple guys is so hot that I don’t need to. Clearly that’s a learned experience, so if the cage helps you, do it!! Don’t back out next time, just get in there and take cock. You won’t be sorry!!

• Like 4