Southern Decadence cumdumping motel

I'm going to Southern Decadence. I'm looking for a motel that would be good for cumdumping. I wanna spend most of the trip taking loads--pretty much all my waking hours. Ideally--a place that's seedy but in a fairly safe area, doors facing out (not an 'entrance from the lobby' kind of place), close to lots of gay traffic, and decent place to actually sleep. Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't know the city. I can always pick something from Expedia--but thought I'd look for pro tips 😈😈😈.

I think you are going to have a hard time finding a place that meets that criteria and is near the French quarter. if you are going to have a car, that would help.  there are tons of motels on the road to the airport and on...I think it is airport road or drive there area # of older ones which would serve your purpose and be cheapter.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

There really are no traditional motels close to gay traffic in New Orleans. Any accommodations close to the gay parts of town (the French Quarter and the Marigny) are going to be homes that have been converted into hotels or B&Bs. Like @Barebackbottomnosuggest there are viable options. Most gay-owned places will assume some amount of whoring will go on. 

• Like 1