Spit...

Dirtysouth

Spit for lube is my favorite, especially when its in an outdoor session. But I had a guy spit on me one time while he was fucking me in my bed. I was on my back and he was plowing my hole and he is verbal telling me hes gonna give me a huge poz load and I'm begging for it and he tells me to open my mouth and he proceeds to spit in my mouth and I'm so horny I ask for more! Haven't done it since b/c most guys aren't into it... I'd like another session....

Spit for lube is stupendously hot. I know Im kind of late on the discussion but still gotta put my opinion somewhere. I like it because it makes me feel like nasty pig, and it gets me hyped up in the mood for other nasty things; it's also kind of disrespectful to my being, which is kind of hot. It's good as lube but I'm not gonna say its the best. I generally love silicone lube in me, I felt the wrath of condoms and water based lube for the first time in like 3-4months, and taking it raw with frequent known neg men and some poz or undetectable men (not taking any poz load, at this time of my life) and it burnt so fuckiing badly. To me, it's more taboo than gifting, stealthing, or force cheming someone, truly is.

On a side note, experienced the best spit session with a friend of German descent in PS yeaterday in the afternoon He lube his cok up with silicone lube and my hole a little bit and then shoved it in my briefly enema'd hole. After taking his decent (supposed and as posted) undetectable cock out of my hole he skull raped me silly and as sson as he spit on me once, I new it was clue for me to spit on myself with the spit and saliva acculmulated by me gagging on his cock when it was pushed in even passed the hilt. I owuld gag a couple of times while laid on my back towards the edge of the bed and I would grasp his nice little ass an letting him know I wanted all of it. I shed aobut 1 or 2 drops of tears but boy those were tears of happiness and blissfulness. Anyways the slimey spit from the back out my throat was put into one big ball of spit and I would spit these conjoined wads on my chest and stomach adding to his ejected saliva. After launching I believe three loads into my esophagus, he bred my ass good. A lot of hot dirty minded verbal talk during it and I loved every single bit of it. When his cock was semi lubed by the silicone but mostly dry, he would spit on his cock or skullrape my face to get his cock slimey enough to penetrate my willing hole. Not having a semi silicone lubed cock with a bunch of your own spit and his spit on the tops cock before pumping in and out of a bottoms hole feels fuckign fantastic.

When I was considerably younger than I now am (think seventies - the decade, not my age) we used to joke that if spit didn't do it, it wasn't love. Ah, shallow youth! That sometimes indirect link between mouth and arse - it's as good a lube as any if you're using rubber for other than kink reasons. One of my great regrets in life is that I can't produce the amount of gob I'd like to: doesn't matter if he's fucking me or I'm fucking him, I still want to gob in face, see it run down his neck, drip onto me if the position's right. Adice for anyone travelling through mid Wales and wants to drop in: fastest way to get me hard and desperate is to open my jeans with your mouth, get my dick well lubed up through my jock with your saliva, then get my dick out and sit on it...

Well if you can't produce enough, get throat fucked while laying on your back towards the edge of a bed. Works all the time for me, but you have to makes sure the top pushes it all the way in your mouth, and the bottom grabs the tops ass and pulls it in closer so you really choke on a dick. Just my advice ^_^

When I lived in Boston I had a fuck bud that would feed me gobs of his spit while he fucked me. Also when he sucked me off he take my load and feed it back to me. It was super hot, he was lot more dominate than I and it was a way that I submitted to him while he bred my hole. He was hot poz fucker.

• 2 weeks later...
When I was considerably younger than I now am (think seventies - the decade, not my age) we used to joke that if spit didn't do it, it wasn't love. Ah, shallow youth! That sometimes indirect link between mouth and arse - it's as good a lube as any if you're using rubber for other than kink reasons. One of my great regrets in life is that I can't produce the amount of gob I'd like to: doesn't matter if he's fucking me or I'm fucking him, I still want to gob in face, see it run down his neck, drip onto me if the position's right. Adice for anyone travelling through mid Wales and wants to drop in: fastest way to get me hard and desperate is to open my jeans with your mouth, get my dick well lubed up through my jock with your saliva, then get my dick out and sit on it...
Fuck man gob in my face whenever the fuck to want then going to hock a big one back in yours then a mutual face lick

• 1 year later...

I'm into spit. It makes good lube for fucking, but I think its very hot when a guy who has his hard cock buried deep in my ass forces my mouth open with his hand and spits a big gob in my mouth. That always makes my dick jump up.

• 10 months later...