Tops converting

Jamesbgck

I have a question about a top converting. I'm not necessarily chasing, just curious. My question is whether a top who fucks a hole that already has a bunch of cum in it is really at higher risk of getting HIV. It seems to make sense, and when I've been in baths or dark rooms and stuck my bare cock up a hole that I know has several loads in it, it feels silky smooth and it seems more likely that some of that churning cum can get into me, through cuts or up my piss hole. But does the virus act that way? If the bottom is neg, but has two or three (or more) poz loads in his rectum, if I stick my cock in there, do my chances really go up of converting?

Curious if anyone knows anything about this or has read anything about it.

There is some evidence to suggest that uncircumcised men are at higher risk when they top, and the underlying issue may be the degree to which sexual contact has created micro-tears in the skin of the penis. Hypothetically, if you fucked a neg guy with little or no lube, then watched as a bunch of poz tops pumped his ass full of cum, and then fucked him again, the microscopic abrasions from the first fuck could provide a vector of infection for the virus swimming around in all the hot spunk. I have read numerous places about microscopic abrasions being part of the infection vector for both tops and bottoms, but I don't know of any empirical research to estimate the infection rates from a top raw-fucking a bottom with poz loads in his hole. I'd love to sign up for that research study, now that I think about it. My guess is that fucking a neg bottom with an ass full of poz cum in him is higher risk than fucking a neg bottom without the poz loads swimming around in his hole, but I doubt anyone has any really precise estimate of just how much more risk would be involved. I also presume that fucking a lot of ass prior to fucking an ass full of poz cum will produce more micro-abrasions and increase the risk from what it would be for just fucking the one ass, which would be well lubed and really slick with all that poz cum in it.

My guess is that as the apparent means of transmission to BB Tops is small quantities of blood in the bottom's ass, then having ( what would inevitably be a much higher fluid volume of poz cum ) in a bottom's ass would pose a greater risk of transmission to a Top. The blood required to poz Tops can be so small as to be invisible ( apparently ). The average volume of cum per ejaculation is around 5ml. Assuming that poz cum is as infectious as poz blood, then an ass pre loaded with poz cum would seem to present a greater risk. I have no medical qualifications.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators
Hey guys.How common is it for a top to convert?Are there any numbers?

It's generally much more difficult for a top to convert. I've been fucking raw for a long time now and it still hasn't happened. It's not like I'm trying to stay neg... My best friend converted apparently just from topping. He's a versatile top, but hadn't taken loads for a while before he got fuck flu. And HungLatinDom (who works for me) also converted as a top. He thinks it was from being a fisting top. I'll let him go into more detail.

I used to discount stories of tops converting - thinking they were guys who didn't want to admit to bottoming. But I'm close enough to those two guys to believe them - so it happens.

I'd say everyone who barebacks actively and regularly should count on becoming poz. Let it be a pleasant surprise if you stay neg. Bottoms can generally count on it within 6 to 12 months of becoming a cumdump. With tops it'll probably take years - but there's a decent chance it will happen.

• Administrators
If it's so rare that Tops are infected...how cum bottoms get Pozzed up?

Simple. Bottoms get the load blown into the part of their body that's built to absorb things. Tops at most get their dicks wet and skin is made to repel fluids. Only if stuff gets up in the urethra or if there's a cut or (maybe) if the top is uncircumcised is the top even at minimal risk.

Yes, I became poz topping only. I fucked many guys, safe. I fuck ROUGHLY, and sometimes the holes bleed. I fuck for a long time, and a couple of times there were bad conndom accidents, like the condom ripped and we were so into the fucking nobody noticed until I pulled out. I also fisted some holes with no gloves and very recently clipped nails.

I believe that the longer and more vigorous the fuck, the more chances increase of getting infected, but of course, I cannot prove this. Since I am very mixed race, I might have whatever African Americans have that makes them more vulnerable to HIV. I do not know. I am kinda light skinned for a Latino, but I know for sure I have black ancestry.

Briefly:

1) Yes, you can get it as a top

2) Use gloves when fisting if you are afraid

3) I might be extra vulnerable to HIV

4) It's been 4 years and I feel great.

I can testify to converting from only ever topping. I knowingly never took a single load in my arse before converting as I almost never bottom. Since converting two years ago, I have taken one poz load in me.

My theory in how I converted is outlined above, It could only have been from fucking a bottom (or bottoms) who had poz cum inside them already when I fucked them. As I like group sessions, and attended a few where this was the case, then this can only be the cause of my infection.

I had a neg result at the GUM clinic two weeks before conversion, and a positive result being given from a test taken at or about the time I had the fuck flu. That narrowed it down to one or two possible group sessions within the previous month.

Might be a small chance for a top to get hiv, but I've proved it possible!! (I am uncut if it makes any statistical difference)