Cumdump bottoms: do you eat or drink something during an all night gangbang? How do you get the energy?

Cumdump9876

As an aspiring cumdump gangbang bottom, I want to ask other more experienced bottoms on this site - what do you eat or drink during an all night orgy? I assume you stop eating several hours before the start of the gangbang and then you clean yourself thoroughly, douche very very well. But then what do you do to fuel your body or get some energy during a 12 hour or even longer orgy session??? Do you drink lots of Gatorade? Some favorite energy drink? I assume solid food is out of question??!! Any one can give me some advice?? Thanks! 

• Thanks 1

Solid food is not out of the question. From the time you eat, food takes 6-8 hours to pass through the stomach and small intestine and enter the colon. From there, transit time from the beginning of the ascending colon to the rectum is 30-40 hours. You can have a snack... if they’ll let up long enough, and if you’re even hungry... that’ll depend on whether you’re taking oral and whether you swallow.

If it’s not an actual gangbang but simply serial fucking, say, at the baths or hotel slutting, I always take a few snacks like some string cheese, some nuts, a few cookies, that sort of thing. Take a little protein and some compact calories, but not anything that’s going to leave uncomfortable crumbs on the bed. Don’t take anything that’s going to linger on your breath or your teeth (no peanut butter) and some mints wouldn’t hurt.

Besides, you’re not going to be the subject of a nonstop 12-hour gangbang. That’s the stuff of fantasy. You might participate in a sex party in which guys come and go for 12 hours... but there’ll definitely be enough lull in the action for you to have a snack. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Totally agree with @ErosWired

for the more intense gang fucks we do when I’m the only bottom getting railed I avoid any solid foods during, drink lots of water before and during (or some piss, depending on the scenario lol) and a few energy drinks, might snack on a few cheese bites but not too much and just enjoy the ride

• Like 3

Guest takingdeepanal

In addition to the above, I take Imodium before my play sessions so that I know that I'm not going to feel as though I'm going to "have an accident".

Good advice above. I stop solid food 24 hours before; just soups, energy drinks. Once I’m clean and at an event or going all night (I have). Make sure to stay hydrated, Gatorade, water, and I even grab some chocolate slim fast drink, it’s high in protein and does make me feel like I have to go to the bathroom. I also do the Imodium; works great! 

• Like 2

Guest takingdeepanal
5 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Good advice above. I stop solid food 24 hours before; just soups, energy drinks. Once I’m clean and at an event or going all night (I have). Make sure to stay hydrated, Gatorade, water, and I even grab some chocolate slim fast drink, it’s high in protein and does make me feel like I have to go to the bathroom. I also do the Imodium; works great! 

Chocolate Milk was seemingly invented for slammers. Before I ever used, I used to buy it after I exercised. It puts a LOT of good healthy stuff into your body.

• 3 weeks later...

Just my regimen, it's not for everyone:

1. No solid food or dairy 24 hours prior. I might snack lightly on carrot sticks and celery.
  2. I drink a lot of tea or water. I'll also drink clear fruit juices for sugar.
  3. Douche, douche, douche.
  4. Pop an Imodium.
  5. During sex pauses/breaks, I'll sip on water to Gatorade, maybe vodka mixed with Gatorade or cranberry juice as a "social lubricant". I try not to gulp down too much liquid at once because I don't wanna puke when I deep throat a cock.

Keep in mind, this is only for a super long fuck sesh, not your everyday, run of the mill fucks.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...

Several posters above have recommended taking an Imodium tablet. You should be aware if what this does.

The colon is like a conveyor belt, moving waste matter from one end to the other. For most of its transit through your colon, your waste is in a liquid form. It is the function of the colon to absorb the water so that the waste can firm up as a solid at the far end of the process for ease of elimination. You don’t walk around with solid stools running through the extent of your large intestine.

The bowel moves the liquid waste forward by means of a series of involuntary contractions of the chamber-like sections of the colon. This reaction is called peristalsis. Peristalsis is a good thing; without it, you could not poop. It also makes cleanout much, much easier when done properly. Ideally, your cleanout regimen should trigger your peristalsis response, which will get the conveyer moving and get you emptied out.

Imodium’s method of action is that it stops peristalsis. It brings the conveyor to a halt. It does not, however, prevent the upstream elements if the digestive system from continuing to deposit new waste into the colon. You can’t take the Imodium and then eat as normal and act as if you magically no longer need to defecate. Stuff’s going to build up, and will still move down the pipe, just in a less orderly fashion.

Plus, if you’ve taken the Imodium, and then try to clean out, you’ve just made your job vastly more complicated because all those chambers that would have contracted to help you get the stuff out have now become un-contracting traps holding it in.

If you’ve thoroughly cleaned out, and you haven’t eaten anything that could enter the colon after your cleanout, there’s nothing for the conveyor belt to move in the first place, so if you’ve planned your cleanout and your diet to correspond with your playtime, there’s no point in taking the Imodium at all.

Imodium is an antidiarrheal medication. Don’t take it unless you need it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I don't eat the day expect to have sex, I got used to not eating, I only have a cup of milk or juice and a raw egg for breakfast, I got used to not eating much. I always make sure I am clean and rarely have accidents during intercourse. 

My "prep" usually begins the day before. I start with a smoothie (berries, sweet potatoes, yogurt, chia seeds, etc.). Chia seeds are especially helpful because they swell and help collect stool. But basically you want to get as much natural fiber as possible. Plus the natural sugars from the fruits help with energy. For my meals I stick to fish, veggies, rice etc. Maybe one more smoothie at night if I'm being glutinous. The morning-of, I'll have one last smoothie and maybe a pb&j or something light. I do want to stress that 9/10 you DON'T need supplements if you are conscious about what you're eating and how your body responds to certain foods. You can't eat a burger and then take Pure or Metamucil and expect magic. Okay back to the plot. I give my body about 4-6 hours to do it's thing and then I prep. I rarely feel like I don't have enough energy but if I need a quick boost, then usually nuts or peanut butter are my go to.  Hope this helps someone 🙂

• Like 3

14 hours ago, TOXICSPERMPIG said:

My "prep" usually begins the day before. I start with a smoothie (berries, sweet potatoes, yogurt, chia seeds, etc.). Chia seeds are especially helpful because they swell and help collect stool. But basically you want to get as much natural fiber as possible. Plus the natural sugars from the fruits help with energy. For my meals I stick to fish, veggies, rice etc. Maybe one more smoothie at night if I'm being glutinous. The morning-of, I'll have one last smoothie and maybe a pb&j or something light. I do want to stress that 9/10 you DON'T need supplements if you are conscious about what you're eating and how your body responds to certain foods. You can't eat a burger and then take Pure or Metamucil and expect magic. Okay back to the plot. I give my body about 4-6 hours to do it's thing and then I prep. I rarely feel like I don't have enough energy but if I need a quick boost, then usually nuts or peanut butter are my go to.  Hope this helps someone 🙂

Does the body good to drink piss on a empty stomach,  drink a jar and a half or two jars, and in a hour you'll be sqirting it out of your hole, which feels soooo good,  best laxative ever, and its free and fun and addictive  😵🤎😵

i'd suggest that what you eat is an ongoing factor in the digestive/clean out process.  Most of us do not eat a healthy amount of fiber. Fiber comes from whole fruit, veggies and grains. There's soluble and in soluble fiber:

"Soluble and insoluble fibers have unique benefits.

As soluble fiber dissolves, it creates a gel that may improve digestion in a number of ways. Soluble fiber may reduce blood cholesterol and sugar. It helps your body improve blood glucose control, which can aid in reducing your risk for diabetes.

Insoluble fiber attracts water into your stool, making it softer and easier to pass with less strain on your bowel. Insoluble fiber can help promote bowel health and regularity. It also supports insulin sensitivity, and, like soluble fiber, may help reduce your risk for diabetes."  [think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/soluble-vs-insoluble-fiber#benefits

Everybody's body has traits/aspects that are the same, and  things that make us different. Our guts are effected by what we eat, particularly our microbiome, and that becomes more individual because we all eat differently.   As ErosWired points out, what we eat does not come back out very quickly, so what we eat the day of the event is not as big a factor as what we eat on a regular basis (pun intended). 

The body has ~four feet of colon (large intestine). Most of us are not cleaning out the whole thing as part of prep.  When we eat, there is a physiological effect called the "gastrocolic reflex."  Simply put, when we eat and food stretches the stomach, it also sends signals to the colon and increases peristalsis.  [think before following links] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK549888/

i'd suggest eating an apple or banana. But on a routine basis, i'd suggest you eat a lot of fiber. You will find that what comes out changes and becomes a lot 'cleaner.' A good test is the wipe test after a BM. If it's clean (and you are not constipated), it's a good sign you are eating a decent amount of fiber and clean out will be a different and easier process. 

• Thanks 1