• Fucking
    • Cumming (giving or receiving)
    • Felching
    • Toys
    • Watersports
    • No preference
    • Other

6 hours ago, NLbear said:

I love the feeling of a cock in my hole so definitely fucking for me.

@NLbear...spoken like a true bottom!

Nothing sweeter feeling than stiff a cock up my ass, stretching and plowing my hole, tapping my prostate 😍

Edited by Reeo

Hard to say what I love most about sex. I love it all. I love the feel of a cock entering my mouth and my ass. I love rimming a guys ass. I love the feel of a guy cumming inside my ass. I love the taste of a guy cumming in my mouth. I love the feel and smell of a guy cumming on my face. I love the feel of a guys cock throbbing as he empties his load in me. I love kissing, I love caressing, I love falling asleep cuddled next to a guy. I love sucking nipples and having mine sucked and played with. I love it all.

• Like 1

Guest BreedMeInVegas

I chose fucking because it was the closest option.  For me the best part is the initial penetration, feeling the tops cock slide into me after the build up and anticipation of knowing it was going to happen.

18 hours ago, travelingbi said:

Hard to say what I love most about sex. I love it all. I love the feel of a cock entering my mouth and my ass. I love rimming a guys ass. I love the feel of a guy cumming inside my ass. I love the taste of a guy cumming in my mouth. I love the feel and smell of a guy cumming on my face. I love the feel of a guys cock throbbing as he empties his load in me. I love kissing, I love caressing, I love falling asleep cuddled next to a guy. I love sucking nipples and having mine sucked and played with. I love it all.

Gotta go with this above and  i love stranger sex....

6 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

Wish there was an "all of the above" option.

totally agree,i chose cumming because I don't feel I've been fucked unless a guy blows his cum in my cunt,but i also go with all the above

Guest CuriousDallas

Love the feel of a cock stroking in my ass or stroking mine in a dude's ass but hands down the hottest feeling is him cumming inside me or me cumming inside him.