• Fucking
    • Cumming (giving or receiving)
    • Felching
    • Toys
    • Watersports
    • No preference
    • Other

1 minute ago, CuriousDallas said:

Love the feel of a cock stroking in my ass or stroking mine in a dude's ass but hands down the hottest feeling is him cumming inside me or me cumming inside him.

Agreed CuriousDallas, the breeding is always the best part of sex - for the top or bottom!

taking loads. having strangers dump load after load after load of hot creamy cum into my slutty fuckhole.i love that moment when I can feel an anonymous fuck shooting his load in my fuckhole then when the stranger finishes cumming in me he pulls his cock out of me and I have so many loads in me that I can feel cum dripping out of my gaped pussy and dripping down my asscrack(in a sling) or down my balls(doggystyle or fuckbench) and another stranger immediately takes his place and slides his hard cock in me and starts fucking me. I was born to take loads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/12/2019 at 12:34 PM, gangbangsuperstar said:

taking loads. having strangers dump load after load after load of hot creamy cum into my slutty fuckhole.i love that moment when I can feel an anonymous fuck shooting his load in my fuckhole then when the stranger finishes cumming in me he pulls his cock out of me and I have so many loads in me that I can feel cum dripping out of my gaped pussy and dripping down my asscrack(in a sling) or down my balls(doggystyle or fuckbench) and another stranger immediately takes his place and slides his hard cock in me and starts fucking me. I was born to take loads.

That's right you cumdumpster faggot whore, that's all your body was meant to do, make sure you lick your father's ass and suck his cock when you get back from "Thailand"

Guest pigchaser
On 8/11/2019 at 7:23 AM, evilqueerpig said:

Wish there was an "all of the above" option.

The 'no preference' option covers this... thanks for voting!

i chose rimming, really love eating and sucking on booty from behind, pulling and twisting those nipples... slapping their balls, pulling the ass cheeks apart and watching the hole wink and quiver, hips rolling. i can dominate from there too order them to wipe their ass on my tongue and nose, keep their cheeks held open while i spit on them, blow on it, stick fingers, my foot or toys in there

...really gets me into a zen-like focus. my dick starts throbbing and dripping thinking of all the ways im gonna stretch this boypussy out. one of the best ways to get raw from a hesitant bottom is to just eat the booty for a little while

Guest pigchaser
On 8/11/2019 at 7:23 AM, evilqueerpig said:

Wish there was an "all of the above" option.

There is!  The "all of the above" is the "no preference" option

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I rarely here it mentioned, yet I really get into the anticipation. That excitement I feel before experiencing something that might be new or risky,  such as anon sex.

• 3 months later...

"fucking" 

For me what i enjoy most about sex is the Tops drive, need, desire to penetrate me, open me and leave something of Himself in me or as part of me, whether it's the gap He leaves, His cum, piss, or psychological breed of my mind where He looks at me and knows He owns a piece of me. 

• 9 months later...

Besides the fun and playful nature of sex with younger men, I would like to add this. The best part of sex is when you and others realize that cum is building up in you to be blasted into a mouth or ass, and vice versa. Cum is way too precious to be wasted on sheets, on the floor, or in a shower, etc. The excitement is in the sharing of loads.

I had to vote for the fucking because it gets me to the best part: cum, sweat, heat... basically I like the hot messy wetness of sex. It drives me wild. Call it a kink or fetish, I don't care. The messier and wilder the sex, the better. Throw in some kink and BDSM (and maybe a spit-roast), and it's a party!