Motel recommendations for birthday gangbang in Fort Lauderdale

I have stayed in that Americas Best Inn and it is SUPER low rent.  I mean, if that's what you're going for (which, it happened to be for me the night I did it) then it is a pretty good gangbang motel.  Doors open to the outside, general area is a little sketchy, etc.  It is known a little bit for that type of stuff although not as much as the Days Inn on Oakland Park Boulevard just off 95.  That is THE gay sex motel in Ft. Lauderdale, at least from the perspective of someone who doesn't live there but travels there a lot.  There are always ads up on bbrt for bottoms taking loads there and I went to a group thing there during Pig Week that had about 12 people in this little room, lol.  They weirdly call it an airport motel although its nowhere near the airport and there is sort of nothing in walking distance around it so it works out best if you have a car (unless you're just planning on never leaving the whole time, lol).  It is a very short car/Uber ride from the Drive though and I think that plus the general sketchiness of it and the fact that is it literally RIGHT off I-95 is what makes it popular for gangbangs, drug sex, etc.  There are a few Days Inns in Ft. Laud so if you decide to check it out make sure you're looking at the one on Oakland Park.  I also hosted a gangbang (and took 17 loads...woot woot!  lol) at a place called the Link Hotel on Sunrise.  Its not as well known as being a sex motel and I stayed there 5 days which was WAY too long because its a little run down...but its right in the heart of everything (not "everything" like sex clubs or gay bars; "everything" meaning lots of places to eat, lots of traffic for people coming and going to the beach, etc) and its a pretty good value if you're just wanting to stay 1 or 2 nights.

LOL, I just read this back and see how sort of overly long it is.  But its about my two favorite subjects: gangbangs and Ft. Lauderdale so I thought I would weigh in.  Good luck and have fun!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

There is also a Travelodge on Sunrise and I have heard of people taking loads there but every time I drive by it it just looks shady as fuck---in all the wrong ways.  I mean, I love me a good seedy motel but I don't want to leave to go take a walk or get some food and come back and have my laptop stolen.  Its right by a big park and the park is kind of cruisy but I don't really think its the type of thing where people meet at the park and then go back to the Travelodge.  I personally would avoid that one, although I have never actually stayed there so maybe its awesome and I'm just missing the party.  But I kinda doubt it.  

Fucked a few guys who stayed at the shady Travelodge on Sunrise and walking up the stairs felt a little nerve wrecking. Others on bbrt have hosted at Embassy Suites on 17th St. or Crowne Plaza on State Road 84 which charge for parking. Of course, I wonder how many have luck at hotels that charge for parking. 

When I was there for Pig Week last year I thought the Days Inn was sketchy in a bad way (too many straight folks and paper-thin walls). If i remember correctly i don’t think there is a safe for your valuables which is important. I changed to theFort Lauderdale Grand and was thankful I did

7 hours ago, pozcommunitybottomtn said:

When I was there for Pig Week last year I thought the Days Inn was sketchy in a bad way (too many straight folks and paper-thin walls). If i remember correctly i don’t think there is a safe for your valuables which is important. I changed to theFort Lauderdale Grand and was thankful I did

You may of stayed at Days Inn on Broward Blvd. just east of I-95 which is a little sketchy area west of downtown and the police department. 

I’ve partied a few times at the shady Travelodge on Sunrise.  Like everything else the sketchiness can be hot as fuck depending on who you’re with and what you’re on.   Since I was usually on a slam-and-pig binge it was a turnon and kind of fun (even picked up two guys staying in another room who were hanging out on the stairs in basketball shorts smoking and cruising the pnp crowd).  One time though the party in the room seemed about to go south so a couple of us left and started our own party around the corner at the Link, which is also pretty damn sleazy and fun...

Edited by Qban
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I appreciate everyone's comments on FTL motels for anon breedings/gangbangs... I booked a 2nt stay at The Link for 5/19-21 but the online reviews are pretty scary. Thinking of moving to the Days Inn Oakland Park Boulevard but then I'd feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere. They have a shuttle from the airport but I wasn't planning to get a car as my friend is driving over on Friday. I also like the proximity to Wilton Manors and the I-95 offramp for ez access. Such a dilemma! Updated advice is welcome!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2019 at 9:13 PM, scott0882 said:

Fucked a few guys who stayed at the shady Travelodge on Sunrise and walking up the stairs felt a little nerve wrecking. Others on bbrt have hosted at Embassy Suites on 17th St. or Crowne Plaza on State Road 84 which charge for parking. Of course, I wonder how many have luck at hotels that charge for parking.

I've found that if the hotel charges for parking or if the elevators require a keycard, it dramatically cuts down the numbers of guys that will stop by to fuck. I try to stay at hotels that have free parking and that have quick, easy, discrete access. I prefer motel type places with outside doors. Easy freeway access and parking right by the door works best in my experiences.

5 hours ago, travelingbi said:

I've found that if the hotel charges for parking or if the elevators require a keycard, it dramatically cuts down the numbers of guys that will stop by to fuck. I try to stay at hotels that have free parking and that have quick, easy, discrete access. I prefer motel type places with outside doors. Easy freeway access and parking right by the door works best in my experiences.

You are right about hotels that charge for parking. Which is basically any hotel near downtown, along the beach or along SE 17th St. Causeway. 

• Like 1