Thoughts on chastity

WildAsianBoi

I've been doing some thinking,  and I'm going to look into locking up my cock. I have little experience,  but I like the idea of not being able to Jack off without permission.  I heard it increases how horny you get.  My question is would you be cool with fucking or playing with someone that's locked up? What are your thoughts on chastity? And if you have experience with it,  any tips or suggestions? 

Chastity is about giving up control and it’s not easy. You must trust the person that you give the key to. The device must be comfortable to ware for long period of time weeks or months. One trick with the ring is to use silicone lube so it does not pinch. 

You will I’ll have to sit down to pee, and your dick will shrink so a smaller cage will be needed. Being hairless help and you will want to cum in the first few weeks, but in a month you will forget about the cage is on. 

• Like 1

If you are already thinking about chastity you should give it a try.  I have played around with it but have never been in a cage over a 24 hour period so don't have experience with long term. My girlfriend isn't to interested in it and the only two tops I have been with also didn't like it. I hope to one day get to experience long term chastity to see if it is something I enjoy or not.

Edited by bivergent
Ad to post

I tried chastity a few years ago (seems like not long ago, but about 5 years!) mainly for my own curiosity. I wanted to experience it. 

In the end I was locked for 26 weeks in a plastic cage. The first 3 months were with an ex as keyholder, but there is a reason he's an ex, we generally piss each other off after a while. So for the last 3 months, I had access to the keys, which was quite handy, as the knock-off CB6000 fell apart and I had to hold it together with zip-ties for a couple of days. 

For me, the hornyness didn't decrease like some report. I was insanely horny - it felt great. I also developed a couple of fetishes which disappeared as soon as I started wanking again. 

One thing I did do, was suck more dick while locked. Several of those I sucked remarked how good it was that they didn't have to return the favour after they had cum (which I never need or want anyway, my dick being in someones mouth just doesn't do anything for me). 

For me a plastic cage was of great comfort - I knew I could get it of if I needed to. I often wonder if metal would have had more of a mental effect on me. 

I did some videos at the time and put them on xTube - they are still there as far as I know, just stick jamie6369 into the search box if your interested in having a look at the 45 seconds it took me to cum once released! 

i have several cages, 6 i think?  3 metal (two of those are micro with/without urethral tubes) and 3 plastic. i really like the micro with a solid cage the best, and i like the idea of a urethral tube, but am concerned about a UTI wearing a urethral tube long term. 

For me, a cage is as much a mental and emotional cage as it is physical. i don't disassociate the cage from the person who applies it, so if i put it on myself, i am essentially caging myself and it doesn't have the same effect. i have the same issue with toya as well. For me, using anal toys on myself feels like trying to top myself and i'm not top, so it doesn't 'feel' right. Same with a cage, putting a cage on myself feels like trying to 'dom' myself and it doesn't have the same effect as having a Guy tell me He wants to cage me because He wants to control any touching of my penis and my orgasm. When a particular Guy puts my penis in a cage, it has the effect of associating my penis with Him, i.e., He owns it and my pleasure, so it makes me think and have feelings about Him vs just going without.

• Upvote 1

I am locked up fag, on and off since 2 and half years. The more I stay locked and the more kinky, cock and cum hungry I become. I also developed more fetishes while in chastity. I usually stay locked 24/7. I milk my prostate almost everyday with dildos and any top can fuck me in any place, at any time, I can't say no. if I try to resist to guys, they can really push me with minimal effort and I love being used, it makes me feel such a whore.

Some people beat the shit out of me while they fuck me hard and I can't get enough of it thanks to my metal cage. To stay locked I keep looking for nice tops to please my bf/kh and I now get unlocked only to cum for my bf when I can't find more cocks for him.

I If you want to become a sub and a slut, definitely, find a cage that fits you. metal is better to stay clean. lock your dick, give the keys away, and don't ask when you'll get released. I am holding keys from other locked fag in my country since a year and that' the best for them.

All the tops who fuck chastity bttms are amazed of how horny they can get, how good is to fuck a bttm who's body is totally focused on their dick. When someone fucked me after I had a day off chastity, they told me they felt the difference.

Fuckin'Oink~! Hot topic for me too. I am single in a small town(StL,MO). Locking my own cage has not worked in the past. I just ordered 2 cages from ebay, ebay has 40,xxx chastity item$. Hoping i will be able to stand one.  My personality, drive, and thinking change dramatically after I cum. Wish I knew some local bugchaser who wood keep my key, so only he could have my fucks. I cum hands free sometimes if I haven't cum for awhile, like my prostate is swollen and fucking it makes it shoot over my head.

My desire for chastity is really about my loneliness. I am in a gay social group(Lambda Auto LCCI) I have reasonable amount of $, my own healthcare, and a nice home, and safe transportation. I can travel from KC to Chicago a few times a year.  Can't find anybody I want to date or spend more than 10 minutes with.

Certainly, no one i wood give the key to my cage in my life today. Mailing the keys to myself wood only buy 2 days of cock deprivation. Should I mail the keys to myself? Any better ideas? 

XOX

54 minutes ago, dickluva said:

Fuckin'Oink~! Hot topic for me too. I am single in a small town(StL,MO). Locking my own cage has not worked in the past. I just ordered 2 cages from ebay, ebay has 40,xxx chastity item$. Hoping i will be able to stand one.  My personality, drive, and thinking change dramatically after I cum. Wish I knew some local bugchaser who wood keep my key, so only he could have my fucks. I cum hands free sometimes if I haven't cum for awhile, like my prostate is swollen and fucking it makes it shoot over my head.

My desire for chastity is really about my loneliness. I am in a gay social group(Lambda Auto LCCI) I have reasonable amount of $, my own healthcare, and a nice home, and safe transportation. I can travel from KC to Chicago a few times a year.  Can't find anybody I want to date or spend more than 10 minutes with.

Certainly, no one i wood give the key to my cage in my life today. Mailing the keys to myself wood only buy 2 days of cock deprivation. Should I mail the keys to myself? Any better ideas? 

XOX

Send them to me.