Finally I was double penetrated

bareback-flipflop

For a while me and my regular fuckbuddy were getting closer emotionally. We agreed to try as a couple but it n an open relationship. First three some as a couple happened yesterday. Watching me kissing and sucking a stranger and being fucked by him made my bf horny previously. So, I was curious to his reaction if he see his bf with another guy. Fifty something bearded daddy was coming. We didn’t waste our time. He started to kiss my bf while I was sucking them one after the other. Later daddy also sucked my bf, we did it together. After it I was sucking my bf and daddy was rimming me, until he helped me to sit onto my bf’s rock hard cock. He stood above my bf and gave his cock into my mouth. I sucked him hard while was riding this hard tool. Daddy pushed his cock deep into my throat. When his cock was fully covered with my saliva he went to my back and pushed his cock beside my bf’s cock. After few trying it was successful and I feel like in heaven. The first dp in my life is done. I had been eager for so long time. My double penetrating lasted quite long when I asked a small break. After it I was fucked by both our guest and my bf. In the next turn he went on to his knees and started to suck my bf. Who ordered me to lick daddy’s hole. Although he said being only top he couldn’t resist my bf’s amazing cock and rode him. While he was riding, I was sucking him, until he shot a huge load onto my face and into my mouth. 

My bf is so excited to watch his partner making sex with strangers that we have come to the nudist beach and he asked me to go to the cruising zone and playing with others. So I have already  bred. Now he went to find someone to play without me which made me also excited. I hope, he becomes such a top bf who organises breeding parties to his love, not only letting  but forcing me to bareback with others. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

As I mentioned, while I was writing the post my bf was on cruising. When he returned told me about his adventures. He sucked a guy, two others sucked him, with the fourth one they sucked each other, and he barebacked two other guys. This report mad me horny. To know his bare cock was in other holes. It made me so horny I sucked him as soon as it was possible. 

I’m a real pig, aren’t I? ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2