My Boy’s Open Hole

I was out of town for work, and bummed as I’d be missing me and my boy’s anniversary for business. I texted and video chatted with my boy every day while out of town, promising I’d make my absense up to him somehow. He was clearly upset but promised to find a way to keep himself occupied so he didn’t stew over it. I was overjoyed when I wound up closing a big deal a few days earlier than expected and able to catch a flight home a few days ahead of schedule, so I’d make the anniversary after all!

I got reservations at our favorite restaurant and headed to the airport to fly home. I called my boy and left a voicemail saying I’d be home early. I called again from the gate and texted him just before they closed the doors. I was in my suit and tie right from the final meeting and caught a cab home. I got to our apartment and found the door cracked open and unlocked. The lights in the living room were off and the door to our bedroom was open with light spilling into the hallway. 

I peeked in and saw my boy on his knees wearing a stretched-out jockstrap. His ass was up in the air, his hole gaping, and his cheeks streaked with fresh cum. There was a puddle on the sheets leaking out of his butt and streaming down his hairy thighs. I should have been pissed, but I was instantly hard. 

I pulled my tie off over my head and lowered it around his head, essentially blindfolding him. He moaned and reached for a bottle of poppers on the mattress. He took a big huff as I tore my clothes off. I lapped at his ass and was amazed at the amount of cum leaking out. I ate his hole as I jacked off. I placed my unlubed cock right at his ass and slapped it against his cheeks. He groaned and took another hit. 

I noticed there was a marker between my boy’s legs, covered in cum. I noticed there were hash-marks on his left ass cheek. He’d already taken four loads. 

‘Fuck me, man. Give it to me!,’ he shouted as he reached for my hips. I rammed my cock into him and felt zero resistance. Without speaking a word, I pummeled my cheating boy’s hole. My balls slapped his wet ass and were sticky with frothy leaking seed. 

I heard the door creak behind me and an old troll oinked behind me. This stranger must have been over sixty in saggy dirty jeans with a mesh tanktop over a pot-bellied hairy body. Even his shoulders were furry. The guy grabbed my shoulder and oinked louder. My boy groaned realizing that a new guy had entered the room. The troll asked me, ‘Gonna breed that slut? Gonna POZ him up? I hear he’s only taking POZ cum today?’ I grinned, realizing my boy’s sneaky plan. Even though I’m NEG, I nodded so my boy wouldn’t know that I was the one fucking his slutty cunt. 

I pointed to my boy’s ass as the troll whipped out a gnarled seven-inch thick uncut cock. He asked if he could take a turn. I nodded and pulled out. A stream of likely-POZ cum oozed out of his open hole. The troll replaced me and slid right into my boy. He reached forward and grabbed my tie, using it like a leash raising my boy’s head. He pistoned into my boy and was close to cumming relatively quickly. He threw his body forward and pressed his hairy wasted belly into my boy’s slim back. ‘POZZING you up, slut! I’m off my meds, you whore. Take my filthy seed!’ And he did. 

The troll picked up the sharpie and added a slash mark. Five loads, at least the last one POZ. 

The troll pulled out with a squelchy plop and I took his place cumming a few seconds later. I added another slash to my boy’s cheek, his sixth, and possibly only NEG load of the night. 

The troll patted me on the shoulder saying, ‘one of us is going to bring him into the Brotherhood, man…’ Another stranger walked into our bedroom and just smiled. He was tall, dark, muscular, and very handsome. The troll nodded to him like he knew him and they shook hands. ‘Good to see you again, you pig…’ He gestured to the handsome stranger who had just entered. ‘We took turns filling him up a few nights ago… The slut was mad at his man for missing their anniversary so decided to take some POZ cock to get back at him…’ I grinned to keep the illusion up that I wasn’t the man in question… I got dressed as the new stranger got undressed. The troll helped spread my boy’s cheeks as the handsome stranger lapped at our loads oozing out of my boy. 

I knew I had to leave or they’d figure out that I was familiar with the room, my eyes looking around to spot a photo of me and my boy together. I casually put it face down on our dresser as I took my leave. The guys were so busy playing with my boy they didn’t notice. I grabbed my suitcase and let myself out just as a lanky younger guy with a buzz cut and messy boots and jeans and work clothes passed me in the hallway… We nodded, knowing I’d just bred a cheating slut, and that he was about to do the same. 

I texted my boy saying, ‘change of plans. Bad weather system here. See you tomorrow as planned. I’ll get a hotel and see you tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your evening…’ I went to a hotel, hopped on the apps, and found a guy to come over and fuck me as I thought about the filthy scene taking place in our apartment. A really sick fucker, with a furry belly and no face pic. He told me he loved POZZING NEG hole and had just bred a guy and was horny to cum again. I wasn’t at all surprised when the troll showed up at my hotel and fucked his toxic seed deep into my own slutty cheating hole.  

• Like 41
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, 1981virginia said:

...I wasn’t at all surprised when the troll showed up at my hotel and fucked his toxic seed deep into my own slutty cheating hole.  

I love  men who others call "TROLL" ... they truly know how to enjoy themselves and are happy to share what they have...

• Like 1