Sharing Cocksucker Information

The very first guy I ever sucked was a friend in high school. I was 15 at the time. He ended up telling his cousin that I had sucked his cock and his cousin asked me if it was true. We all lived in the same neighborhood and ran into each other often. I denied it at first because I was angry he had told him and didn't want others to know I was gay, but his cousin knew all the details like where and when I had sucked him and even knew how it all went down the first time and I tried to keep denying it but was hard to do given he knew so much. His cousin told me that he didn't care if I was a fag, he just wanted to know if I would suck him too, and I told him I wasn't gay. After that if I ran into him and we were alone he would tell me he knew I sucked dick and I didn't need to deny it. Finally after a few times of us running into each other and having that exchange he offered to show me his dick and i was curious so I said yes that I'd like to see it, so he pulled it out and started to stroke it a little.  It started to grow in his hand and I could see that it was about 6" uncut but very fat. He just stood there stroking it while I looked. I glanced up at him and saw him looking at me like "here is is bitch" and so I got closer to him, dropped to my knees and started to suck it. He shot a nice thick load and when we were done he said "I don't know why you had to make this so hard dude I told you I was cool if you sucked dick". He pulled up his pants and walked off. Over the next few months when I ran into him he would tell me where to go to meet him so I could suck his dick and I did. That went on for about six months before his family ended up moving away. I've seen him on facebook, hes married with kids now and I've thought about reaching out to him but I haven't

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...