Sucking Cock In School

8 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

I had the biggest damn crush on the guy who was my lab partner in high school chemistry and physics. I dreamed that he had asked me to suck him off. 

Heh. I imagine he was like, “Dude, we would get this lab done a lot quicker if you would take the test tube out of your mouth.” ;)

Edited by ErosWired
  • Haha 2

In high school I was on the baseball team. The coach was a young college grad of 23. He hit on me one Friday after practice. Ended up at his place for a very hot romp in the sack. The first thing he did was suck my cock and then he fucked me. He didn't know I love to suck and eat cum but he found out real fast. Had many long evening at couches house. Also I was sucking any boys that wanted me to.

Guest kycocksucker

I never sucked cock in school... but there were many, many times when I'd go home with a bud (or buds) after school was out because his parents wouldn't be home and he wanted his cock sucked. Best of times.

Edited by kycocksucker

On 8/14/2019 at 4:01 AM, ErosWired said:

Heh. I imagine he was like, “Dude, we would get this lab done a lot quicker if you would take the test tube out of your mouth.” ;)

His parent had a shitload of money (his dad had one of the auto dealerships in town), and he was hot as all fuck. But he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the drawer, and I was carrying a straight A average. For all of the times I got the lab problem figured out for us, he should have been feeding me his dick a couple of times a week.

• Like 2

No matter where I got changed for gym class this one guy would always make sure he would be across from me and would always flash me his cock when he was changing.  A very purposeful dick flashing.  One day I caught him outside school on his own and asked him about it.  He just said I thought you'd like it.  So I admitted that I did.  After that I sucked him after school 3 or 4 times a week.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

It All started in school for me, lost a bet to my buddy and the pay off was a Blow Job.

(Lost the bet on purpose)  😉

After the first time at my house after school, it started to happen 2 or 3 times week on the way home.

Then came the day we were in Shop Class and he asked to be excused, teacher released him, 

In few minutes I did the same and found him waiting for me. Just standing by the boys room door.

With a big smile he opened the door and told me to go to the last stall. Which I did.

Before I got seated, I saw him opening his jeans and pushing them down, I know for sure then,

I was going to do what I had wanted to for a long time. Not worrying about the chance I was taking.

Also, this was how I learned Exactly Who and What I was, A Cock Sucker!!!!

I heard the door open and he quickly pulled up his jeans and walked away, leaving me sitting there.

I heard him talking to someone, not sure who it was, until I heard him tell the person, 

"He is in the last stall and waiting, just walk back and go in".

Shocked as I was I did not move and when the door was opened, there stood our base ball coach.

Somehow I knew that he knew, pretty sure just by the smile on his face.

Then I heard his words, "I've been told that you enjoy doing this and maybe I can help you enjoy?"

I just locked up and smiled at him as he opened his slacks and produced a Beautiful Semi Hard Dick,

Cut and well trimmed.

2 or 3 quick licks and I recall it getting very hard,

so it was time to show him just how good a Cock Sucker I was.

While I was sucking on him I heard him talking to my buddy and saying, "Thank You".

You are right he is a Fantastic Cock Sucker. and with that his Hot Cum hit my tongue and I swallowed.

This was my school start to becoming a local dump for my buddy, 2 teachers and a couple of other random guys.

I enjoyed every minute I had a Cock in my mouth.

• Like 2

When I was in high school, It was fairly common knowledge who was a cock sucker (men and women). The two stand outs for me - One is a woman who would claim to "be discreet" when everyone knew she was a greedy cock sucker. She lived less than a mile from the school so she'd have guys walk home with her just to blow them in her basement. The other is a man who catered to the "straight"/bi-curious crowd. If you wanted to experience what it was like to get sucked off by a guy, He'd be first in line to service you. His favorite spot would be the gym restrooms because it was more discreet and he was far less likely to be caught.

On 8/10/2019 at 7:03 PM, marktulley2000 said:

In school, did someone ever approach you saying, "I heard you sucked cock, can you do me too"?

yea...i was blowing numerous dudes in highschool....though i rarely went like that. They would be more friendly at first, get me alone have leading convo that would eventually lead to me topping them off.  they were worried about being exposed.  After it was pretty much known on the hush i sucked good dyck, when dudes would approach i cut str8 to the point that wouldn't make them freak out

• Like 1